SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 am

AEF wrote:Anita, Katrina and Dianna eliminated, new girl/s into mansion next week.

Anita is gone already? Wow. But, Amber Potty Mouth is still there? Is it obviously for drama he keeps her around?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:24 am

^^ I doubt "he" is keeping her around... laugh out loud...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 am

Also, I think I know who the new girl is.... She has been active on SM for a while so no F3 for her.

Mary O'Neal from Sydney:

http://maryoneill.com.au/
https://twitter.com/MaryONeillLife

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 MwCivCVX

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 am

Good find!  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:58 am

Seems like a match too me... Smiley

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Ddd11
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Dddd10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Ddddd10

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:43 am

Wow, good find Chloep!  clapping! 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 am

Can someone make screenshots of laurina while she was skydiving? So hilarious HAHA

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:57 am

btw.... I am not so sure about the F4/F3 now.....

F1+F2 is IMO, for sure Lisa and Louise..

However, I am not sure about Laurina as F3...Sam F is probably F4.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks again, AEF!

You're amazing, Chloep!  clapping! 

chloep wrote:btw.... I am not so sure about the F4/F3 now.....

F1+F2 is IMO, for sure Lisa and Louise..

However, I am not sure about Laurina as F3...Sam F is probably F4.

I know it may be impossible for Jessica to be in the F4. Somehow, i'm hoping we din't see her in the SC (along with Not-Anymore-Mysterious Mysterious girl) because perhaps she was not included in that Group Date and is just in the "mansion". Just a wishful thinking in my part! haha Jessica is my ultimate Girl Crush! She is so beautiful!  heartglasses 

While my F1 is Lisa!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 pm

My problem with Jessica in the F4 is that she has been active on IG while the show was still filming...(that's how I found her name, etc.)
I too wonder what happened bc she seemed as a sure bet for the F4 after their date.... Maybe she left on her own or Blake simply fell for other girls and did nor want to string her along.  no idea 
I see a connection with Lisa and Sam F(and Jess)... I am not seeing much with Louise yet. Laurina neither (though he is attracted to her).
Alana is for sure out and did not make it to the F4. (She also fancies posting pics of herself making out w/ her new BF..)
I am 99.9% certain that Sam F. did not make it further than the HTDs.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:54 pm

chloep wrote:My problem with Jessica in the F4 is that she has been active on IG while the show was still filming...(that's how I found her name, etc.)
I too wonder what happened bc she seemed as a sure bet for the F4 after their date.... Maybe she left on her own or Blake simply fell for other girls and did nor want to string her along.  no idea 
I see a connection with Lisa and Sam F(and Jess)... I am not seeing much with Louise yet. Laurina neither (though he is attracted to her).
Alana is for sure out and did not make it to the F4. (She also fancies posting pics of herself making out w/ her new BF..)
I am 99.9% certain that Sam F. did not make it further than the HTDs.

hissyfit  on the bolded. i'm so sad, chloep! Were you part of her followers even before her IG account became private? Her @miss_jjones is locked  :tissuebox 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 pm

chloep wrote:Also, I think I know who the new girl is.... She has been active on SM for a while so no F3 for her.

Mary O'Neal from Sydney:

http://maryoneill.com.au/
https://twitter.com/MaryONeillLife

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 6 MwCivCVX

Thanks for the awesome sleuthing!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal