SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 pm

I wonder if Blake is from New Jersey? It seems like there are a lot of people here that drive with suspended or revoked or no license at all!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by charriotoffire Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if Blake is from New Jersey? It seems like there are a lot of people here that drive with suspended or revoked or no license at all!!

giggling Maybe its really romantic to drive your date around with a suspended license And I thought he was boring. First he serves food as a topless waitier, next he has online girfriends that he has seen yet etc, then this..

I wonder why it was suspended though. He just looks so prim and propper for drunk driving or any kind of misbehavior ... I cant even imagine him drunk. Oooh well.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 pm

LOL y'all!!! I wonder as well...won't be much to compare to Chris the Farmer's alleged record I guess....without any cultural context it's hard to say ...with these shows only time will tell as it ALWAYS does...Tim was also getting a lot of flack for allegedly having a previous girlfriend before going on the show whom he broke up with to go on the show...

gotta say i'm enjoying the diff cultural context so far...lot to learn about the dating history of the girls (seems much less than in the US) and the professions for the age group (people seem more upfront about their actual careers rather than putting down "dog lover" and "free spirit" hehehe  giggling - I think it's kinda cool that they're going for an auctioneer and a chiropractor who were waiters at some point vs. guys who are obviously wealthy at the beginning of the US version when they weren't going with castoffs )

I found the way the girls explain having boyfriends vs. not intruiging...for example Anna from season 1 and Holly from season 2 have never had "boyfriends" what does that exactly entail? is the relationship title a bit more serious in aussie vs. in the US? like a boyfriend is only someone you're seriously considering as husband material and not someone you're "dating"? It seems interesting also how both Bachelors were getting docked for breaking up with girls for going on the show and one woman was calling out blake for canceling a first date with her and the article ran it like he "ditched a single mother"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2711527/EXCLUSIVE-Blake-Garvey-cancelled-date-I-kids-The-Bachelor-bailed-actress-Joanna-Pollard-night-set-meet.html

Last edited by emusha on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if Blake is from New Jersey? It seems like there are a lot of people here that drive with suspended or revoked or no license at all!!

giggling Maybe  its really romantic  to drive your date around with a suspended license And I thought he was boring.  First he serves food as a topless waitier, next he has online girfriends that he has seen yet etc, then this..

I wonder why it was suspended though. He just looks so prim and propper for drunk driving or  any kind of misbehavior ... I cant even imagine him drunk.   Oooh well.

Not sure if this occurs in the US but if you are late paying parking fines your license will be suspended or for too many traffic infringements - talking on cell, speeding etc. Drink driving would involve a court appearance so that should have been uncovered by producers.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Now that you mention it numerous parking fines and other violations can produce results like those in the states, as well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:50 am

found this HILARIOUS!!! best recap blog of any bach show ever

was cracking up the whole time
http://blandcanyon.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/the-bachelor-australia-recap-season-2_18.html
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:37 am

Latest promo for next week's episode shows a group date with Blake and Jess looking very cosy on a carousel. Laurina in an ITM then say she has told Jess if Blake ever kisses anyone on a group date Laurina would leave. Then Laurina is shown crying with Blake and asking if she can go home tonight and Blake says he is not happy.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am

Shag Mansion laugh out loud The Canadian jokes were priceless! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 am

Bachelor Canada is was no different. Same old crap as the 'American' one that just so happened to have a Canadian as the lead TWICE and a Argentinian/American.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 am

atem wrote:Bachelor Canada is was no different.  Same old crap as the 'American' one that just so happened to have a Canadian as the lead TWICE and a Argentinian/American.

JuanPa is a US citizen an US born.
He did grow up in South America, but in Venezuela, not Argentina.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:15 am

atem wrote:Bachelor Canada is was no different.  Same old crap as the 'American' one that just so happened to have a Canadian as the lead TWICE and a Argentinian/American.

LOLOL atem you reallyy hate this franchise eh?
There are seasons where this isn't necessarily true  but they are the exceptions IMHO Smiley I think it also helps to have a diff audience driving the show - and I do think it's very clear to see that the non-US ones have a much lower threshold for drama ...and I actually haven't seen the kind of extreme producer manipulation that happens in the US variety (horrible and completely fabricated edits, telling people lies to make them act a certain way Etc) so far they've stuck to the tamer side of exaggerating the drama with music and cutting in certain segments but even then we've had most of the people in the show have different facets to them - including the "villains" and drama queens but that's my humble opinion.... these versions are also under a lot less scrutiny and I don't think there's much manipulated tabloid stories -- the networks pretty much are defending the people vs. throwing them out to wolves
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:31 am

emusha wrote:

LOLOL atem you reallyy hate this franchise eh?
There are seasons where this isn't necessarily true  but they are the exceptions IMHO Smiley I think it also helps to have a diff audience driving the show - and I do think it's very clear to see that the non-US ones have a much lower threshold for drama ...and I actually haven't seen the kind of extreme producer manipulation that happens in the US variety (horrible and completely fabricated edits, telling people lies to make them act a certain way Etc) so far they've stuck to the tamer side of exaggerating the drama with music and cutting in certain segments but even then we've had most of the people in the show have different facets to them - including the "villains" and drama queens but that's my humble opinion.... these versions are also under a lot less scrutiny and I don't think there's much manipulated tabloid stories -- the networks pretty much are defending the people vs. throwing them out to wolves

Totally agree. I haven't seen BachAU and therefore I can't comment, but Bach Canada IMO wasn't anything like to the extent of the US version when it comes to manipulation.

As far as the tabloids, I didn't know Brad and Bianka were splitting until I watched his announcement on BT. Any other couple, we would have read rumours months prior.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal