SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

lindsayliles wrote: One time in Venice I went on a gondola ride with these two guys dating Andi. I wonder who she picks tonight? #thebachelorette #bachelornation #veniceitaly

thanks so much for posting sarah.
great pic - LUCKY girl.
And nice to see Nick and Josh having fun together.

ETA: ok, wait, this is definitely photoshopped Not real!! Duh, me! no no 

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Hi all!!
It's getting late in Hong Kong and before I ho to bed, I feel the need to leave a msg before the big nite tonight (tmr for me)...

I dun think there is anyone who watch this silly show in my area, so I dun have any way to share with feeling with during all these seasons started from Brad 2.0. Until this season I found this forum and it made my viewing that much more enjoyable with #TeamNick.

This is so much fun to drool, no I mean to sleuth with all the you, although I live far away and I don't post much. I hope to join the celebration party with u guys but unfortunately the broadcast time is my normal work time. I would stay away from any SM, from here, till I view the Nian engagement after work.

So I hope u all will enjoy the live finale and the ATFR.  hehehe 

Sweet dreams peggy! We look forward to you sharing your opinions after you watch the finale!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

James also tweeted to tune in for a nail-biting finale.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 pm

PEGGY sweet golden dreams ...
may your dreams become reality ...
thank you for your "sane" company, may our "mental" contribution in this thread shine light for you tomorrow  beatingheart 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Delete bc y'all already posted.

I have major anxiety about tonight. What is wrong with me?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:This is the original post on Nick from that Chicago blogger.  So cute! I love his style.
http://marymurnane.com/2013/11/27/nick/

Super Cute. Super Cute. No wonder casting snatched him up.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Cecilia wrote:Delete bc y'all already posted.

Me too, although I am prepared for every possible scenario today, go figure!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Cecilia wrote:Delete bc y'all already posted.

Awwwww...Cecilia....be happy....Nick seems to be happy post-show....so it's all GOOD! :yes: 

Expecting a GREAT FRC/AFTR  Praying 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:11 pm

When I see Nick I sense a kind of lightness, a lightness that is cultivated over time by those who measure their past by increments of things learned rather than burdening themselves with things not realized.  

When I see Nick I see the magnitude of individuality, the value of obstinance driven by desire, the risks and rewards of passion, the intelligence at play, the sensual understated, the perfection of the imperfect.

When I hear Nick I hear gentleness... the melodic, slow pulse of heart strings - impromptu; an original sequence of notes that lilt.

When I see Nick I see a life lived fully one day at a time and because a day is all that is guaranteed I see the strength of his arms embracing it, the certitude of his body owning it, the way his hands cherish it.

When I watch Nick I think of what is means to be vulnerable, to slowly let the heart lift until it is soaring in an unchartered sky.  To know that past has not prepared his feet to navigate the waters surrounding him yet, no matter how deep, the body continues.  When I watch Nick I see a man giving himself to the current of love.  

When I see Nick, I see beauty.  

photo DCA793D8-EE94-495B-A34C-80644B22FAA1_zpsbje5xdlx.jpg

#livelikeEric

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
b wrote:New preview on media thread for those of u that don't venture out of this thread.  Andi seen in that maxi dress, pouring rain, walking out of hotel on way to possibly let go F2...

Also Murray family tweeting a pic of a rose with txt 'game day baby'
Interesting choice of words: 
"game day". 

Not something that comes to my mind. Is this a competition and is there a prize? Is it a carnival?  giggling

I have said it all along…. oops, I forgot.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 21 Zipped2520mouth1

TEAM NICK!!!!!   TEAM SALTY!!!

Because everything is a sports metaphor!  giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:12 pm

I personally am hoping for an utterly unpredictable finale

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Interesting choice of words: 
"game day". 

Not something that comes to my mind. Is this a competition and is there a prize? Is it a carnival?  giggling

I have said it all along…. oops, I forgot.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 21 Zipped2520mouth1

TEAM NICK!!!!!   TEAM SALTY!!!

Because everything is a sports metaphor!  giggling 

Ladies, it is our version of the SuperBowl. May the best team, I mean man, win!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3