SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Cecilia wrote:Delete bc y'all already posted.

I have major anxiety about tonight. What is wrong with me?

Hey, Cecilia, do you know what street he was at?
My son recently visited a college in Chicago area and he likes it very much. If he gets in, maybe I will accompany him to Chicago??  giggling 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Quotation-Maya-Angelou-best-Meetville-Quotes-34083Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Keep-calm-and-stay-positive-42-woxoll

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Cecilia wrote:This is the original post on Nick from that Chicago blogger.  So cute! I love his style.
http://marymurnane.com/2013/11/27/nick/

Super Cute.  Super Cute.  No wonder casting snatched him up.  

Gee been looking at his bod and not his shoes - have they been shined while on TB?
Think he was cast because he's hot and being from a very large family makes for a good backstory.
Edited to add - love Chicago in the fall.  Doesn't it look like he's been shopping on a Saturday afternoon?

Last edited by Norcalgal on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Interesting choice of words: 
"game day". 

Not something that comes to my mind. Is this a competition and is there a prize? Is it a carnival?  giggling

I have said it all along…. oops, I forgot.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Zipped2520mouth1

TEAM NICK!!!!!   TEAM SALTY!!!

Because everything is a sports metaphor!  giggling 

Well he (Josh) did say he was going to "fight for her" in his VO at the end of his FD.  giggling 

Back to Nick.....do we think he will sport polka dots tonight? I'm hoping so!! Whatever the case....I'm sure he's going to look fabulous.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm

notarose wrote:When I see Nick I sense a kind of lightness, a lightness that is cultivated over time by those who measure their past by increments of things learned rather than burdening themselves with things not realized.  

When I see Nick I see the magnitude of individuality, the value of obstinance driven by desire, the risks and rewards of passion, the intelligence at play, the sensual understated, the perfection of the imperfect.

When I hear Nick I hear gentleness... the melodic, slow pulse of heart strings - impromptu; an original sequence of notes that lilt.

When I see Nick I see a life lived fully one day at a time and because a day is all that is guaranteed I see the strength of his arms embracing it, the certitude of his body owning it, the way his hands cherish it.

When I watch Nick I think of what is means to be vulnerable, to slowly let the heart lift until it is soaring in an unchartered sky.  To know that past has not prepared his feet to navigate the waters surrounding him yet, no matter how deep, the body continues.  When I watch Nick I see a man giving himself to the current of love.  

When I see Nick, I see beauty.  

photo DCA793D8-EE94-495B-A34C-80644B22FAA1_zpsbje5xdlx.jpg

#livelikeEric

As always, NR, so beautiful.
Your words touch me deeply.   bestbud! 

measure their past by increments of things learned rather than burdening themselves with things not realized.  

Retweeted by Nicholas Viall
Bill Murray @BiIIMurray · 23h
It only becomes a mistake if you regret it.

#livelikeEric
#blessed
#incredible experience
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Litta123 wrote:You know, I could use a little #TeamNick discussion on whether your guy has lost or gained weight since Saturday afternoon. Be sure to post all pics in your discussion. TIA!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 10554121_1514107272136188_368303030_n
we need all the evidence to compare ... continue

Why we are here................. High clap 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Cecilia wrote:This is the original post on Nick from that Chicago blogger.  So cute! I love his style.
http://marymurnane.com/2013/11/27/nick/

Super Cute.  Super Cute.  No wonder casting snatched him up.  

Gee been looking at his bod and not his shoes - have they been shined while on TB?
Think he was cast because he's hot and being from a very large family makes for a good backstory.
Edited to add - love Chicago in the fall.  Doesn't it look like he's been shopping on a Saturday afternoon?

And Nick definitely wasn't shopping at KMart that day  giggling :cutesmile!: 

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm

A man obsessed with making it meaningful; not afraid to say ILY, but scared that he will somehow fail at expressing what their connection really means to him…  

Nick from the FD on the beach: Like I’m never not going to put myself out there, I think what scares me the most like is trying to, like, I don’t know, express, like, what it is like when I’m with you, like where I feel that you’re the other half of me or something.

And that searching for words, searching for meaning is what draws me to Nick and made HIS journey so special for me.

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm

This has been beating in my pea-picking little head. Andi's voiceover during Chris' date. It takes guts to break off an engagement. Question: Why was she in a short white dress, when the letter was delivered? For a "live" ceremony taking place tonight? Doesn't fit. Voiceover during promo at the end of fs dates? Or somewhere else. Chris H.'s statement? Or someone referencing it was from the one she didn't pick? Why would he say it that way? Because they were still filming. Never give away the ending that hasn't happened yet. It is from one of your final two. I know who I want to spend my life with. Said to Chris directly? or to us via voiceover? About F1 first pick? Or her true great love. Inconceivable that she would pick one, visit the other one to send him home (ala plane video which seems real), then realize she was so wrong (ala letter he left before he got on the plane saying I disagree, not begging for another chance?). Or from Josh, trying to change her mind? Either of those
would be inconceivable. Again, why was she in the short white dress???? Filming when? why? A wedding dress for the girl who would just get married at a courthouse (we've heard she says that, right?), who clearly was apprehensive about reading that letter. Who would she be marrying at a courthouse? Duh....Inconceivable. Just making up the rest of Nick's story...Forgive any errors, I always make some - no matter how much I proof! Oh, let's just go all out and say Nick actually finishes the story up until Princess Andi marries Nick, and we see it in drawings, with Nick reading it. All inconceivable to most viewers, right? but not to those who are firmly Team Nick - in our once in a lifetime world where Andi feels safe and so lucky to have met someone like Nick (voiceover).

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 pm

notarose wrote:When I see Nick I sense a kind of lightness, a lightness that is cultivated over time by those who measure their past by increments of things learned rather than burdening themselves with things not realized.  

When I see Nick I see the magnitude of individuality, the value of obstinance driven by desire, the risks and rewards of passion, the intelligence at play, the sensual understated, the perfection of the imperfect.

When I hear Nick I hear gentleness... the melodic, slow pulse of heart strings - impromptu; an original sequence of notes that lilt.

When I see Nick I see a life lived fully one day at a time and because a day is all that is guaranteed I see the strength of his arms embracing it, the certitude of his body owning it, the way his hands cherish it.

When I watch Nick I think of what is means to be vulnerable, to slowly let the heart lift until it is soaring in an unchartered sky.  To know that past has not prepared his feet to navigate the waters surrounding him yet, no matter how deep, the body continues.  When I watch Nick I see a man giving himself to the current of love.  

When I see Nick, I see beauty.  

photo DCA793D8-EE94-495B-A34C-80644B22FAA1_zpsbje5xdlx.jpg

#livelikeEric

Where/when is that photo from?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 pm

mimitalks wrote:This has been beating in my pea-picking little head. Andi's voiceover during Chris' date. It takes guts to break off an engagement. Question: Why was she in a short white dress, when the letter was delivered? For a "live" ceremony taking place tonight? Doesn't fit. Voiceover during promo at the end of fs dates? Or somewhere else. Chris H.'s statement? Or someone referencing it was from the one she didn't pick? Why would he say it that way? Because they were still filming. Never give away the ending that hasn't happened yet. It is from one of your final two. I know who I want to spend my life with. Said to Chris directly? or to us via voiceover? About F1 first pick? Or her true great love. Inconceivable that she would pick one, visit the other one to send him home (ala plane video which seems real), then realize she was so wrong (ala letter he left before he got on the plane saying I disagree, not begging for another chance?). Or from Josh, trying to change her mind? Either of those
would be inconceivable. Again, why was she in the short white dress???? Filming when? why? A wedding dress for the girl who would just get married at a courthouse (we've heard she says that, right?), who clearly was apprehensive about reading that letter. Who would she be marrying at a courthouse? Duh....Inconceivable. Just making up the rest of Nick's story...Forgive any errors, I always make some - no matter how much I proof! Oh, let's just go all out and say Nick actually finishes the story up until Princess Andi marries Nick, and we see it in drawings, with Nick reading it. All inconceivable to most viewers, right? but not to those who are firmly Team Nick - in our once in a lifetime world where Andi feels safe and so lucky to have met someone like Nick (voiceover).

Hi Mimi,
Trying to follow you... can you clarify?
Thanks, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Delete bc y'all already posted.

I have major anxiety about tonight. What is wrong with me?

Hey, Cecilia, do you know what street he was at?
My son recently visited a college in Chicago area and he likes it very much. If he gets in, maybe I will accompany him to Chicago??  giggling 

That's Oak Street which is a premier shopping street between Rush and Michigan Ave. It's where Trunk Club is located which is like a stylist for everyday people. Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3