SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

OMG ... well you are a tough cookie, that's for sure! But we NEED to have someone on this forum just like you who keeps us honest and doesn't get too caught up in the bubble. giggling 

giggling I have been tough.  :frommeto It's the plane video. Give me back that avi!! j/k.. I'll go get another.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
sunset cornhole practice session so I can beat up on @viallnicholas28 next weekend pic.twitter.com/gIJyj5L0rJ
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink

JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla. An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm

I do think something big happens tonight just based on CH blog and my own gut feelings (plus the vo of Andi on Chris' date about how it takes guts to end an engagement). Now, whether it happens at FRC or soon after the FRC or not until ATFR is anyone's guess. According to know-it-all RS, the letter changes nothing and everything is still the same but Brooks fans remember all too well that reassurance from Stevie all the way up to the ATFR. I just can't get the CH blog out of mind but then again is CH just trying to promote the show?? Plus the Murray tweets and plane video still worry this die-hard Nick fan... sorry for the rambling post..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Well, I am prepared whichever way it goes but I will definitely "Shout" if it is Nick with happiness to have seen the love story from beginning to end for once with this show as many of the viewers have been wanting a long long time!!!A definite tribute to "Live Like Eric" if Andi takes the risk to pul the trigger and travel the unfamiliar road instead of the familiar one she has been on in past realtionships.....#Team Polkadot

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:Grace, Danyelli (welcome BTW  Hugesmile ) You know I prefer to think and believe in good in people, positive, so I don't think anyone was insincere during this "game". Some may be just more open-honest, upfront blunt than others.

I tend to be also very political ... since this is the board about love and light news for our entertainment, I won't bring the subjects of great disturbance that goes around the world.
But I appreciate this forum for being open and not shy away from heavier topics.
I love this thread, because it sets the example of sharing nothing but good of people.
So for no worry
and for a good exit of our "battles" ...

Stuckinsc this might not be the most energetic song for the ride, but it is uplifting and "pensive" ... though you keep your eyes on that road ;)

"God never promised you days without pain
Laughter without sorrow, sun without rain
But he did promised strength for you everyday"

"You're my warrior
And I'm your warrior"

Good choice happy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Danyelli wrote:Oh i've got one for you
#playlist

thumbsup 

Another song currently on my in lab and car playlist!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 pm

grace8136 wrote:
 giggling I have been tough.  :frommeto It's the plane video. Give me back that avi!! j/k.. I'll go get another.

No friggin way!

Seriously ... if Nick didn't live half way across the country.

And, if I wasn't old enough to be his BIG sister (oh, all right ... mother if I had him at 16).

And, if I didn't have my darn husband of 20 years, two kids and 3 dogs ...

I would be stalking him in real life!

So watch out Andi ...  giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:Ok ... now that we are on this familiar basis ... I do have one serious question:
What's up with this peanut butter and jelly combo? ... No, really I can even get PB and pickles ... but with jelly? ... you like that?

I prefer peanut butter and honey, but grew up on pb&j. It was filling for when you were poor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm

“The search only ends when you finally find the one who truly gets you.”

“One of the most critical decisions you make in life is choosing those with whom to spend your time. For your closest relationships secure a strong hand in molding your character and ultimately become a reflection of you.”

“Be good.
See good.
Choose good.
It's a no-brainer.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 pm

CH posted a pic with Andi and used the hashtag Punta Cana……..

Sorry, guys, I cannot keep my hopes up any longer, though I do know Nick is fine and Andi was not the girl for him!!!!

IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!! I got mixed up!!!!! Was thinking Mexico!

Last edited by nutty1 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Cecilia wrote: Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
sunset cornhole practice session so I can beat up on @viallnicholas28 next weekend pic.twitter.com/gIJyj5L0rJ
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink
a
JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla.  An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 

Re this tweets, are TPTB just letting everything go figuring it is out in the open so why not let the Murrays and everyone else tweet without any concern about spoiling the outcome? Or is it something to throw us off? I remember during Des' season, Brooks sister sending a couple of tweets including one the day of the finale nominating Brooks for next bachelor with a smiley face with a tongue sticking out (team Brooks thought she was playing with us since of course, we figured he was F1). Also, Des' mom followed Team Bres for a long time too. So it is possible, that may be the case here or people just have big mouths this season...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Cecilia wrote: Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink

JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla.  An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 

Cecilia, I hope you are going. We need stalkers fans to keep us inform how Nick is doing. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3