SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

ITA agree with the bolded.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Wasn't the once in a lifetime quote a voice over and could have been referring to either? Or am I wrong. I should know since I watched their FSD more than once!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you for all your wonderful posts this morning. This season has been such a surprising treat. I went from a viewer who simply wanted to reconcile the edit with the spoiler into becoming a crazy Nick stalker/fan girl ... even changed my longtime Avatar for the guy! He's just such a gem.

Nick fans have different theories on the season but one thing that many of us ... and our numbers are growing! ... have thought is that Andi fell hard & fell early for Nick ... and vice versa. I transcribed key parts of their very special ep 3 date and encourage you to go watch it on the video thread as this really did start it all (Mura is so right!). What dawned on me is that Nick & Andi's habit of seeking out dark, private places such as those passionate tree scenes in Brussels and DR, all began in ep 3 and was initiated by Andi!

Enjoy ... ( btw ... I highlighted possibly my very favorite moment of the season to date in red! So genuine ... )

Ep. 3 COURT HOUSE DINNER

N -All of my closest core group of friends are married.
A -Why are you not ... to be completely honest ...you’re  smart, good looking, humble and genuine ...  how are you still single?

(discussion on being engaged ...)

N-If that didn’t happen and I didn’t meet her and have that immature relationship than I might not have learned that about myself. I might still think that I am cooler than I am right now.
A - (chuckles) ...
A - I like the fact that you sit there and talk about it because it makes me think that now he realizes that he is going to be cautious about it, but that’s the reason why. And, it makes a lot of sense.I am glad that you are being more open. I was a little nervous about whether or not you’d be open.

N- I feel very fortunate about my past. I always try to learn from those things. This “craziness” kind of lends to the possibility of falling in love with the idea of someone rather than really falling in love with them. So while that is definitely a concern of mine, again, if this could work with someone ... I feel fortunate enough to have lived through that and I will know whether it is or not.
A – (smiling, nodding)

N -I just think the idea that there is one person for everyone is actually quite unromantic. Cause when  you think about it ... well, we’re together because we’re “supposed” to be together ... what is that? On the flip side, I know it sounds unromantic at first, but I’d like to think that I am going to meet someone and we both say, like, “we don’t want to find anyone else. We know we could. And, we don’t want to.”
A- Yeah (body language ... leaning forward towards Nick)

N- We want to, like, make it work and cherish that. And have ...(hand gestures)...  we know this is precious and we’re going to put in the work and when it get really hard, we’ll be like ... you know ... we could find someone else ... but I don’t want to.
A – Yeah (nodding)
N –To me ... that’s romantic.

Andi VO ... Nick and I definitely have a lot in common. A lot. Kind of like in a philosophical sense the way we view things and he gets it. He is very aware of what’s going on around him. And very aware of what he wants. And, it’s very obvious to me that I have a connection with Nick.

A – (reaching for rose) This thing has been sitting here. I don’t know if you’ve noticed.
N – Umm, I was more looking at you.
A – Awww...

A – Obviously there is a rose on this date and it’s interesting looking at the rose and looking at you. You were the first rose that I gave out at the very beginning of this. And the more I talk to you and the more time I spend with you, I just realize that I think ... slowly I am going to make you kind of a believer in all this ...

N – (ITM) Getting the rose here means I can stay. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel like us two crazy kids might have a shot at this type of stuff. In some ways I thought it might be possible but it’s been extraordinarily surprising that so far it’s gone as easy as it has.

COCKTAIL PARTY

Next scene ... Andi in her ITM is talking about how this is “real life” with Nick.

A – (ITM) ... This is like real life ... a guy gets you flowers. And it’s so funny how something so simple and normal can feel like such an extravagant change.

(While she is talking, we see her find Nick in the kitchen ... which looks to be relatively empty ... lead Nick to another empty room with the flowers and a love seat ... and, rather than having a seat, she leads  him through what appears to be ... yet again ... an empty hallway. She grabs him by the arm and takes him to an area out front that is dark/poorly lit and ... I am guessing ... is finally private enough for her to have time with Nick away from other guys. And as already noted up thread ... before Nick can take his jacket off, she leans into him and does the same tight squeeze with both arms around his neck for a kiss and hug.)

A- They’re so pretty
N- You’re pretty.
A – Thank you (voice soft, almost little girl like. She swings Nick around so his back is facing camera.)

N-It’s good to see you.
A-It’s good to see you too.

N – I just want to somehow make like this whole unnatural experience ... natural. And I just wanted to ...
A – So that’s natural? (pointing down at the flowers LILIES!)

N – I wanted to do something that I would otherwise normally do for you.
A – Awww ... they’re beautiful

N- I had a really good time and I just want to let you know
A – Thank you (voice soft, almost little girl like)
N – I kind of miss you
A – Good (... think she said that as they both chuckled while kissing)

A – I am making you a believer, huh ...

Actually Andi & Nick, you made us all believers! Thank you ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Ummm...nice avi MVMom39forever.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Grrrr, I cant get the video to play....... but why would Andis room look the same as Nicks room? Did they go to her room on LCD?!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Josh' family is still tweeting hints so that's still a little worrisome to me. I wish they shut all SM down today.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:11 pm

The promotional graphics for TBette ... are very white-y ... is it always like that?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

OMG ... well you are a tough cookie, that's for sure! But we NEED to have someone on this forum just like you who keeps us honest and doesn't get too caught up in the bubble. giggling 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:20 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you for all your wonderful posts this morning. This season has been such a surprising treat. I went from a viewer who simply wanted to reconcile the edit with the spoiler into becoming a crazy Nick stalker/fan girl ... even changed my longtime Avatar for the guy! He's just such a gem.

Nick fans have different theories on the season but one thing that many of us ... and our numbers are growing! ... have thought is that Andi fell hard & fell early for Nick ... and vice versa. I transcribed key parts of their very special ep 3 date and encourage you to go watch it on the video thread as this really did start it all (Mura is so right!). What dawned on me is that Nick & Andi's habit of seeking out dark, private places such as those passionate tree scenes in Brussels and DR, all began in ep 3 and was initiated by Andi!

Enjoy ... ( btw ... I highlighted possibly my very favorite moment of the season to date in red! So genuine ... )

Ep. 3 COURT HOUSE DINNER

N -All of my closest core group of friends are married.
A -Why are you not ... to be completely honest ...you’re  smart, good looking, humble and genuine ...  how are you still single?

(discussion on being engaged ...)

N-If that didn’t happen and I didn’t meet her and have that immature relationship than I might not have learned that about myself. I might still think that I am cooler than I am right now.
A - (chuckles) ...
A - I like the fact that you sit there and talk about it because it makes me think that now he realizes that he is going to be cautious about it, but that’s the reason why. And, it makes a lot of sense.I am glad that you are being more open. I was a little nervous about whether or not you’d be open.

N- I feel very fortunate about my past. I always try to learn from those things. This “craziness” kind of lends to the possibility of falling in love with the idea of someone rather than really falling in love with them. So while that is definitely a concern of mine, again, if this could work with someone ... I feel fortunate enough to have lived through that and I will know whether it is or not.
A – (smiling, nodding)

N -I just think the idea that there is one person for everyone is actually quite unromantic. Cause when  you think about it ... well, we’re together because we’re “supposed” to be together ... what is that? On the flip side, I know it sounds unromantic at first, but I’d like to think that I am going to meet someone and we both say, like, “we don’t want to find anyone else. We know we could. And, we don’t want to.”
A- Yeah (body language ... leaning forward towards Nick)

N- We want to, like, make it work and cherish that. And have ...(hand gestures)...  we know this is precious and we’re going to put in the work and when it get really hard, we’ll be like ... you know ... we could find someone else ... but I don’t want to.
A – Yeah (nodding)
N –To me ... that’s romantic.

Andi VO ... Nick and I definitely have a lot in common. A lot. Kind of like in a philosophical sense the way we view things and he gets it. He is very aware of what’s going on around him. And very aware of what he wants. And, it’s very obvious to me that I have a connection with Nick.

A – (reaching for rose) This thing has been sitting here. I don’t know if you’ve noticed.
N – Umm, I was more looking at you.
A – Awww...

A – Obviously there is a rose on this date and it’s interesting looking at the rose and looking at you. You were the first rose that I gave out at the very beginning of this. And the more I talk to you and the more time I spend with you, I just realize that I think ... slowly I am going to make you kind of a believer in all this ...

N – (ITM) Getting the rose here means I can stay. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel like us two crazy kids might have a shot at this type of stuff. In some ways I thought it might be possible but it’s been extraordinarily surprising that so far it’s gone as easy as it has.

COCKTAIL PARTY

Next scene ... Andi in her ITM is talking about how this is “real life” with Nick.

A – (ITM) ... This is like real life ... a guy gets you flowers. And it’s so funny how something so simple and normal can feel like such an extravagant change.

(While she is talking, we see her find Nick in the kitchen ... which looks to be relatively empty ... lead Nick to another empty room with the flowers and a love seat ... and, rather than having a seat, she leads  him through what appears to be ... yet again ... an empty hallway. She grabs him by the arm and takes him to an area out front that is dark/poorly lit and ... I am guessing ... is finally private enough for her to have time with Nick away from other guys. And as already noted up thread ... before Nick can take his jacket off, she leans into him and does the same tight squeeze with both arms around his neck for a kiss and hug.)A- They’re so pretty
N- You’re pretty.
A – Thank you (voice soft, almost little girl like. She swings Nick around so his back is facing camera.)

N-It’s good to see you.
A-It’s good to see you too.

N – I just want to somehow make like this whole unnatural experience ... natural. And I just wanted to ...
A – So that’s natural? (pointing down at the flowers LILIES!)

N – I wanted to do something that I would otherwise normally do for you.
A – Awww ... they’re beautiful

N- I had a really good time and I just want to let you know
A – Thank you (voice soft, almost little girl like)
N – I kind of miss you
A – Good (... think she said that as they both chuckled while kissing)

A – I am making you a believer, huh ...

Actually Andi & Nick, you made us all believers! Thank you ...

Love your transciptions of the scenes MVMom! Thank you! It make me chuckle everytime I watch the scene bolded above.  giggling 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 pm

SueSt wrote:
mimitalks wrote:This has been beating in my pea-picking little head. Andi's voiceover during Chris' date. It takes guts to break off an engagement. Question: Why was she in a short white dress, when the letter was delivered? For a "live" ceremony taking place tonight? Doesn't fit. Voiceover during promo at the end of fs dates? Or somewhere else. Chris H.'s statement? Or someone referencing it was from the one she didn't pick? Why would he say it that way? Because they were still filming. Never give away the ending that hasn't happened yet. It is from one of your final two. I know who I want to spend my life with. Said to Chris directly? or to us via voiceover? About F1 first pick? Or her true great love. Inconceivable that she would pick one, visit the other one to send him home (ala plane video which seems real), then realize she was so wrong (ala letter he left before he got on the plane saying I disagree, not begging for another chance?). Or from Josh, trying to change her mind? Either of those
would be inconceivable. Again, why was she in the short white dress???? Filming when? why? A wedding dress for the girl who would just get married at a courthouse (we've heard she says that, right?), who clearly was apprehensive about reading that letter. Who would she be marrying at a courthouse? Duh....Inconceivable. Just making up the rest of Nick's story...Forgive any errors, I always make some - no matter how much I proof! Oh, let's just go all out and say Nick actually finishes the story up until Princess Andi marries Nick, and we see it in drawings, with Nick reading it. All inconceivable to most viewers, right? but not to those who are firmly Team Nick - in our once in a lifetime world where Andi feels safe and so lucky to have met someone like Nick (voiceover).

Hi Mimi,
Trying to follow you... can you clarify?
Thanks, Sue

I'll try. Something inconceivable happens tonight. If the convo between Chris H. and Andi is "live", we wouldn't see them filming her in the dress she is wearing for ATFR at the end of last week's show. So that can't be her right before the ATFR.  Unless her convo referenced in the episode description "is not live". Why wouldn't it be? Because something inconceivable happened after she told producers who she was picking, then something (letter maybe from on the plane Nick) changed her mind. Or she changed it before FRC? Even after FRC and the letter writer couldn't accept it. Letter from Josh. I meant to say ATFR, not FRC before.
Somehow, in Nickland, she ultimately chooses Nick. Inconceivable to those not on his team. Conjecture about it being her wedding attire for a courthouse wedding is just me being me.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 pm

thanks for the clarification, Mimi... and maybe there's something weird that goes down (see producer tweet)... or maybe not (my guess).
Andi did say in a recent interview that she made her decision on that day.  No evidence has come up to make me question this... I think she made her decision (actually before the final day) and did not change her mind.
Now, was the F2 surprised??, yes absolutely, but I don't think whatever the note says changes the ending in any real substantive way.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

isittrue wrote:Josh' family is still tweeting hints so that's still a little worrisome to me.  I wish they shut all SM down today.  

Me too, like voting day. No media allowed until polls close. laugh out loud

The energy in this thread is overwhelming. Whether you believe Nick is the F1 or not, you have all come together to show him your support!!!  clapping! clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3