SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by CHO Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Do we know that she picks someone at the end of all of this ? Is there a proposal ? Has she been given a ring ? We really don't know whether she has a talk with Josh too - after all she has been most unsure of a future with him. Maybe she tells Josh at the FRC that she still fears something is not right. I have to admit - she hasn't seemed madly in love as of yet. Maybe her fears just got to her. Maybe the visits between the end of the show and now are the deciding factor.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emad0722 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

nicks tweet is perfect:.. vialls know his words inspire us all!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I honestly honestly can't believe that she ever considered anyone other than Nick as her F1.  I'll believe another choice   when I see it...and I just don't think that moment will come.

I saw a love story this season and it featured Nick ...front and center. No doubt in my mind.

I'm standing with you mprssdbuy!! bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I honestly honestly can't believe that she ever considered anyone other than Nick as her F1.  I'll believe another choice   when I see it...and I just don't think that moment will come.

I saw a love story this season and it featured Nick ...front and center. No doubt in my mind.

preach MP!giggling 

they are just throwing us the Curve Ball at the last moment  
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2492p48-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-clues-no-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Bring it on!  :Knight: 🐘 :tinfoil 

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think they released it, hoping people would think she'd pull a switch......like Mesnick.

Could they not have edited it that way, instead of releasing a letter? If anything, the only thing it confirms is that Josh is F1, which goes along with the spoliers. If that is the reason, then why not release it yesterday, many viewers aren't going to know the details of the letter before the show airs, since they just released it. I don't think that is the reason why. I don't know the reason, but pulling a Mesnick never crossed by mind when reading the letter.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

I saw that tweet. That was a response to Nutty1, wasn't it?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Can I ask you something!?

You remember the clip when CH brings the letter to Andi in her "dressing room" (dunno if that's what it was) ... and Andi puts the letter on the coffee table ... and stares at it?

Do you remember it really good?

Does anyone remember seeing Andi holding her smile?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

This is the quote from Erica Jong's Fear of Flying
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”

I do have a question: what male will read Erica Jong?
Maybe he's referring to his own fear of flying because of the plane video?
Gosh, I am going crazy here! affraid 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 pm

If they read this letter at the ATFR it is going to overshadow Jodi.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I saw that tweet.  That was a response to Nutty1, wasn't it?

Sounds like a man who is confident he will get the girl or one that will be the next bachelor.  giggling 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I saw that tweet.  That was a response to Nutty1, wasn't it?

in response to what??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3