SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I think Andi refused to read the letter out of respect for her F1. Remember she didn't read Josh's lie detector test?
Or she read the letter and ATFR would be really weird and awkward?
 :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I think they released it, hoping people would think she'd pull a switch......like Mesnick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:So is that going to get read on air?? Is she going to have to turn him down again??? Dear Lord, that would suck!!!!

I think she is probably going to read it in the studio from the MTA filming where she is wearing the white dress. They will probably have Nick doing a voiceover reading the letter as you see Andi silently reading it in the studio. That might come after the finale, before he joints CH in the hot seat. That's what I think.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:So what's the guess of how it will go down??

She won't pull a Mesnick - everything is still in the honeymoon stage with Josh. Nick expresses in his letter his willingness to move on and he will on the Bachelor. Like I said, I am huge fan, but I think he would have no trouble finding a nice normal girl on his own.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Thanks GA and Mods for letting the Fan Threads stay open.  blowkiss 
I would have stayed off of the boards till tomorrow when the Fan threads were opened. I will not visit any other one!
This one speaks like HOME to me! :yes: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

If Nick is the next Bachelor then I will be watching and cheering him on.  jumping 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

isittrue wrote:
SueSt wrote:Interesting after rereading the letter to note that CH basically paraphrased the letter when blogging about Andi's decision.... road/rose less travelled, the passion, intensity, and connections they had being accompanied by fear, etc...

Yep, that's why it is definitely from Nick IMO.  I know some producer hinted it wpuld be from Andi's secret admirer but all the words descibe Nick as described in CH blog.  It's from Nick.

No, CH said it was from one of the final two... IA it definitely sounds like Nick... and mirrors CH's blog and the plane spoiler....

Still, I'm sticking with Nick is F1 till the end. I only see N&A's LS - nothing else.

I can't see Andi walking away from Nick... and if she does, I'm gonna need an intervention.

Also, why did TPTB spend so much time presenting his story and making him out to be the villain? why are TPTB releasing it now right before the broadcast?
So many questions... so little time.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:If that is indeed the real letter then yeah it is Nick.... All the dates coincide with him..... If legit Andi chickened out and he rightfully yet so eloquently calls her out on it.... i still think there is way more to this though otherwise just Discuss at atfr.... Instead they post it publicly? Reminds me when they blatantly screamed Des loves Brooks out to everyone in episode 6....

You have to ask what is the purpose of releasing this letter?  TPTB were the only ones who had access to this letter, but chose to release it a few hours before the finale?  Why?  It only reaffirms the spoilers, and strangely enough, the letter also coincides with the GMA preview of Andi saying "I woke up this morning and something didn't feel right."

We are in for an strange show tonight, this is not a coincidence.  Mark me down now as saying, something drastic is going to happen tonight.

Yes. agree.. let's all think about this before jumping to the obvious. I'll go over to FB and see the post. Does it actually say it's the letter CH handed her at MTA? That avi of yours has always stood out a clue that I couldn't figure out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I'll be cheering him on no matter which road he follows, especially the one less taken.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I honestly honestly can't believe that she ever considered anyone other than Nick as her F1. I'll believe another choice when I see it...and I just don't think that moment will come.

I saw a love story this season and it featured Nick ...front and center. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 pm

To help the board from slowing down, please post links only to pics vids IG etc.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

duplicate

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3