SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 pm

damn! it's Nick's room. I'm so sad.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Wow. Her body language has changed since the fantasy dates.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:06 pm

b wrote:
Brill wrote: no idea Millsy etc. always talk trash so that the fans will watch.  Maybe for the West coast fans.  

Is he also the one w the Drew is gay tweets?

and Zak with the pedophile kids..(saying how he isn't allowed to go near children..etc).. He is a dick. That's no secret.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:07 pm

This is painful.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Okay, I think I am going to go to bed now. I just can't take this. I have a really important day ahead of me tomorrow and the last thing I need is to work myself up over how TPTB/MeAndI treated/handled Nick/this situation .

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

She says: think of all the things we have already "enjoyed"...hmmm fantasy suite anyone?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

I am watching with 6 people and they are all making fun of Nick. No fun.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, I think I am going to go to bed now. I just can't take this. I have a really important day ahead of me tomorrow and the last thing I need is to work myself up over how TPTB/MeAndI treated/handled Nick/this situation .
ly

She totally mislead him, poor Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She says: think of all the things we have already "enjoyed"...hmmm fantasy suite anyone?

She slept with him. I have no doubt over that. With good reason too. He even tastefully reminded her in the later "the thing we have shared that day AND NIGHT"...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, I think I am going to go to bed now. I just can't take this. I have a really important day ahead of me tomorrow and the last thing I need is to work myself up over how TPTB/MeAndI treated/handled Nick/this situation .
ly

She totally misled him, poor Nick. And they will continue to heap the punishment on him at ATFR. Sad.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Yup, this is sad.

All the best to Nick. He was it for me during this season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3