SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

She told him not to worry. It has to him???

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:She told him not to worry. It has to him???

It was like a reassurance.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Body language...Andi's knees up

Hi soccer mom, did you mean to post this here, it's the fan page Smiley 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

OF course, the audience is Team Jodi.. this really sucks. I am through with this show, it's just too cruel.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Hmmm, I thought she said it will be okay to him, to put his fears aside.
Did I imagine that?

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

I love that he is a lefty..so he can drove by left hand while still having the right hand intertwined with certain someone  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm on the West Coast - should I even bother watching?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

chloep wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:She says: think of all the things we have already "enjoyed"...hmmm fantasy suite anyone?

She slept with him. I have no doubt over that. With good reason too. He even tastefully reminded her in the later "the thing we have shared that day AND NIGHT"...

Oh Cloep, the JODI fans will not be happy with this giggling 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Since spoiler says he's not F1. That date was mean! My heart is breaking for my boy already

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Reminder: FAN thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm

ElonM wrote:
grace8136 wrote:She told him not to worry. It has to him???

It was like a reassurance.

Sorry I did not see this post.. She did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be a good sign, at least I would think so if I was Nick...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm

eirekay wrote:I hate that Millsy tweeted that - to me that's right up there is Kelly's tweet a month ago.  Why go there?

Speaking of Kelly's tweets, that was a big sign for me weeks ago that the spoiler was real. As much of a bitch as she is, I couldn't see Andi casually hanging out next to her while she made these comments about Nick if he was her choice. And I guess all this "Nick couldn't let go" stuff gave her the ammunition to call him the names she was. I can only imagine what Andi was saying about him. I officially hate this season.

As much as things got bitter between Arie and Jef fans during Emily's season, I liked that Arie and Jef stayed obviously close and the finale was pretty much drama free and everyone moved on. This is just uncomfortable and painful and I just feel so bad for poor Nick's family, especially his sister who was so worried about him getting hurt. And he didn't just hurt by some woman, he basically got steamrolled by this show and now all of Bachelor Nation can continue to feel comfortable calling him a "pyscho" and "stalker". After this AFTR, Nick sweetie, jump on a plane and go far away and take a nice, long vacation with family, friends and loved ones.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3