SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Still #teamSalty, but happy it's over. Hope life starts for him - if he wants another cerebral connection he needs to connect with Sharleen

I have a feeling Nick will have no problem finding another woman at all. One who is able to love him and be honest with him. I hated Andi when she said that she never told him she loved him. The lead is not supposed to say that until the FRC. That was a real B**** moment for her. And she was cold when she let him go before the FRC.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm

I wonder if Josh will ask her if she so loved him from the get go why did she sleep with Nick??? I don't mind Nick asking her on the Telly. Serves her right for not explaining to him that her feelings were greater with Josh. Instead she left him wondering!! He deserves to know, that's the least she could do.

Yep so funny knowing that Momma Murray has all her friends and family watching her future DIL sleeping around!!  :giggle: rotfl  I bet you could hear a pin drop.  :yes: 

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm

hi b ! i was left behind by online streaming!...i am not hiding i swear! hahaha

Meandi deserves an OSCAR, defly!..and..she top Em in the most leading Ette ever. Congrats Meandi!...a goodie bag waiting for you...laugh out loud

Boy!...really? this season is dedicated to Eric?...all is see is this is as a huge punishment for Nick.for the vid. Poor Guy....!

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:59 pm

I really don't think the TPTB believe in Andi and Josh's relationship from what they're showing. They didn't get a "lovey" AFR like Ash and JP, Sean and Cat or Des and Chris. And their proposal was so short. It was all about the drama.

The comparison to Jillian's season is accurate...and it would seem to indicate they feel the same way about Josh and Andi as they did about Jill and Ed. We all know what happened there.

#brokenpickers  hmmm 

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:59 pm

My husband who has never watched the show said Nick's comment about "if you didn't love me, then why did you make love to me" was the best thing he heard all day.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Try as I might i still don't see the connection between Andi & Josh.

They did not announce the next bach

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Question:

Does Meandi has a certain feeling called Empathy? me thinks not?....sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm

rosesrREd wrote:My husband who has never watched the show said Nick's comment about "if you didn't love me, then why did you make love to me" was the best thing he heard all day.  

Me too, finally someone honest enough to call the lead out.  Oh well life goes on for us.  Feels like after the elections and the guy i didn't vote for own after all the ballots were counted

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:I really don't think the TPTB believe in Andi and Josh's relationship from what they're showing. They didn't get a "lovey" AFR like Ash and JP, Sean and Cat or Des and Chris. And their proposal was so short. It was all about the drama.

The comparison to Jillian's season is accurate...and it would seem to indicate they feel the same way about Josh and Andi as they did about Jill and Ed. We all know what happened there.

#brokenpickers  hmmm 

Yeah they weren't on long at all and CH certainly didn't seem as interested as Ash/JP or even Sean/Catherine ( and we all know how many neg comments he made about Cat)

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm

emusha wrote:totally agree with you chloe! I don't think Andi's actually/or was in love with Josh ....I've said that before and maintain that opinion!

She once favored a tweet about just dating the guy from Atlanta #teamlazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:hi b ! i was left behind by online streaming!...i am not hiding i swear! hahaha

Meandi deserves an OSCAR, defly!..and..she top Em in the most leading Ette ever. Congrats Meandi!...a goodie bag waiting for you...laugh out loud

Boy!...really? this season is dedicated to Eric?...all is see is this is as a huge punishment for Nick.for the vid.  Poor Guy....!

Yes, she sure deserves an Oscar for that performance. I feel so bad for Nick having to go thru that. Don't worry Nick there is someone way way better than her for you out there. This too shall pass.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BKay wrote:Stuckinsc, I was going to reply to you but the thread was locked. I agree that it wasn't wise for Nick to tell that to the world. But I can completely understand how he would have said it in that situation where she wasn't giving him any kind of answers or closure at all, after the way she led him on horribly. She told him on the LCD to trust her, to top it all off.

I don't disagree, MeAndI was not nice at all.  But it would have best to leave that unsaid.

I want the best for Josh, but if MeAndI is really who he wants that makes me less interested in Josh.

I will still follow Nick, but I have no interest in seeing Josh and Andi.  I am not sure that I am going to even watch them together on the AFTR.  I am over her.

So I Just turned my tv off.....ok..this is all coming from an Atlanta girl too. Like Nick said, Josh seems to be a great guy and have a big heart...and maybe he IS the best choice for Andi....but its HER that I am completely dumbfounded with. I mean...wow.. that must have been some pretty incredible editing to make her seem like she was so completely in love with Nick! For her to say that she was never in love with him??? WOW...she really IS a good actress. And I don't blame him one bit for bringing up the fantasy suite....I mean,the poor guy is obviously heart broken and she was a total bitch to him....did anyone else have flashbacks to JP season?? Talk about DEFENSIVE!! That's what she gets for not talking to him and being open and honest BEFORE going on live TV~TEAM NICK more than ever...I won't be following these dawgs...sorry! (Especially if they overshadow my fav Chres couple ;))....

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt