SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 pm

chloep wrote:Do we have an update on the panda front?

No, but it seems she's back in NYC.
It would be great if they could at least meet to see if their mutual interest goes beyond text. Several of Nick's family members obviously respect her as they follow & retweeted her blogs.
She was my fav from JPG's season and in post-show interviews.
Smart, sensual, honest, and classy.  :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:10 pm

What I'm seeing today is this. Josh is OTT in love. He's loving the attention, being the chosen one, he has no reservation being boisterous and outgoing showing tons of PDA. I'm loving the way he's treating Andi. (Don't love her at all, never did).

The Nick topic will come up over and over, he's going to have to learn how to handle it with care, otherwise it will backfire. (as it did just now for me). He's going to get sick of being asked and his emotions will be telling.

Nick, OTOH has had to deal with going to Mexico, going to MTA, stalker edits, letter writing, ATFR kiss and telling, and has always remained humble and honest with a little humour.

He has never shown one iota of regret anger or hatred. I posted around here somewhere, I'm surprised he didn't say more in that vid, but that's not his style.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm

I am sort of chuckling how Nick is overshadowing the whole lovey dovey finale, and everyone is talking about him today. Every article, every blog.....sorry Meandi!

I feel so liberated that I unfollowed Josh & Andi on Twitter and IG. I only wish people who stop retweeting them!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick, OTOH has had to deal with going to Mexico, going to MTA, stalker edits, letter writing, ATFR kiss and telling, and has always remained humble and honest with a little humour.

Just for clarity, did he actually go to Mexico. I keep hearing that he wanted to contact her while she was in Mexico, but I didn't hear that he actually went there to try to find her.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am sort of chuckling how Nick is overshadowing the whole lovey dovey finale, and everyone is talking about him today. Every article, every blog.....sorry Meandi!

I feel so liberated that I unfollowed Josh & Andi on Twitter and IG. I only wish people who stop retweeting them!

I did the same thing - unfollowed Sean and Kelly too... My life seems lighter already Smiley

Ps loving that his words are front and centre - meandi will hate it !

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Billy Bush

@accesshollywoodlive

Can you please post what it says, for those of us who are not Instagram users?   Thanks!!

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 32 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am sort of chuckling how Nick is overshadowing the whole lovey dovey finale, and everyone is talking about him today. Every article, every blog.....sorry Meandi!

Once again, this is Nick show! Andi must be pi$$ed off! hehehe

ETA: Arron Murray was drafted by Chiefs, rivalry to my Chargers. Enough for me to wish his team fail!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

And Nick's response:
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/nick_viall_very_sorry_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_humiliated_sex_fantasy_suite_reveal-2014-07

It's exactly what we have been saying. He was taken aback by how cold she was to him. So was I, Nick. So. was. I.

Last edited by Cecilia on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Andi's comments about JPG getting an invite IF he marries Nikki...gag worthy. She is so conceited and full of self. Juan pablo probably wants to say a resounding 'thanks, but no thanks biotch. Seeing you devour a mate is not on my priority list.'

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 pm

MTE I mean Josh and Andi are not even on people's radar and their love story, it is all about what Andi did to Nick. I mean what a love story giggling 

She even made Juan look like a prince charming after last night.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:And Nick's response:
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/nick_viall_very_sorry_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_humiliated_sex_fantasy_suite_reveal-2014-07

"What I was more surprised about is how she said [she never loved me], and I was more taken aback by how cold she seemed, even from when she first came out," says Viall. "I was more surprised about that."

"I definitely wish I would have had that opportunity in private to have that conversation," says Viall. "I did not go into last night in any way expecting [the sex] to come up or ask her. And again, I think I was just so caught off guard by her demeanor and then that lack of empathy -- to me, it wasn't necessarily about the sex but the level of intimacy about that night and given the situation at the time, we both knew she couldn't say things back and I made it very clear to her where I was in my feelings for her and what something like that meant to me. ... Again, I was more surprised by what seemed to me [how she was] very cavalier about that, and I was so caught off guard and it just kind of came out."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:And Nick's response:

I can totally buy his side of the story - he was definitely taken aback by her coldness -that much was obvious- which caused him to react the way he did Interesting that he is not sure if he'd do the Bachelor but would be flattered. For his sake, I hope he does not since I don't think this show is good for him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt