SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

sdmom wrote:^ I read Brian's tweets about congratulating the new couple and nothing about Nick. What did Marquel say?

Why would he delete that though???? Odd.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:A Must-read!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/30/nick-viall-bachelorette-villain-didnt-mean-to-insult-andi-dorfman/

so many contradiction, i cant wrap my head over this wonky season! duh
“Josh knew that Andi slept with Nick. Andi made it aware to Josh so they had a clean slate moving forward. She slept with Nick because at one point she thought he was the one,” our source previously revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.  
VS
what Meandi said on her FRC...and Nick at ATFR...she knew it was Josh all along

'A fun Meandi's Test Drive' anyone?....Go figure...

I keep saying it, she is backpedaling, making excuses. NO DOUBT!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 pm

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:^I had to unfollow Sean.  Catherine said it was coming from a place of hurt.  The other thing I noticed is that Brian deleted his initial tweet of support.

Brian's tweet in support of what?  

I thought he tweeted something in support of Nick on night of the finale and then deleted it. Am I misremembering? I only follow Nick and JJ from this season.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:Is it normal for the F2 to be doing so much post show press?

I was wondering the same, maybe TPTB are getting a lot of requests from the media for him. Also I suspect his candid moment has reflected the side of men that society refuses to acknowledge that some men take sex seriously and not for granted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:47 pm

https://twitter.com/marquelmartin/status/493993653795577856

“@MarquelMartin: Below the belt or nah?

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:48 pm

isittrue wrote:I think MeAndi is just trying to cover her butt by saying that she slept with Nick because she thought he was the one.  

you would think Josh good with that?....ha..i will be soooo amazed if he really is that Angelic.. : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 68 623245435 

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/30/nick-viall-bachelorette-villain-didnt-mean-to-insult-andi-dorfman/

“Josh knew that Andi slept with Nick. Andi made it aware to Josh so they had a clean slate moving forward. She slept with Nick because at one point she thought he was the one,” our source previously revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.  
VS

I'm sorry but this article is silly as - sources my ass. Hollywood Life is not reputable at all.

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think why she slept with Nick will never be answered…..we will all have our own answer in our mind, but the truth may never be definitively known.

I personally think Andi slept w/Nick because she knew she had to take him to the F2, and if she didn't sleep with him she risked the possibility of him bailing on her and leaving on his own. I think if Nick had any indication that he wasn't "the one", he would have left on his own before the final show. Knowing how Nick felt about her, I think Andi should not have slept w/Nick in the FS and should have let him go at F3. She could have taken Chris to the FS instead. I know that Chris would have been hurt too, (this show just sucks for the F2!) but I don't think she would have had to sleep w/him in order to not get him to bail on the process.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 pm

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

VS

I'm sorry but this article is silly as - sources my ass.  Hollywood Life is not reputable at all.

The stuff about Nick though is probably correct - "a friend" vs "a source"
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Sable wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think why she slept with Nick will never be answered…..we will all have our own answer in our mind, but the truth may never be definitively known.

I personally think Andi slept w/Nick because she knew she had to take him to the F2, and if she didn't sleep with him she risked the possibility of him bailing on her and leaving on his own.  I think if Nick had any indication that he wasn't "the one", he would have left on his own before the final show.  Knowing how Nick felt about her, I think Andi should not have slept w/Nick in the FS and should have let him go at F3.  She could have taken Chris to the FS instead.  I know that Chris would have been hurt too, (this show just sucks for the F2!) but I don't think she would have had to sleep w/him in order to not get him to bail on the process.

Good thoughts.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Sable wrote:

I personally think Andi slept w/Nick because she knew she had to take him to the F2, and if she didn't sleep with him she risked the possibility of him bailing on her and leaving on his own.  I think if Nick had any indication that he wasn't "the one", he would have left on his own before the final show.  Knowing how Nick felt about her, I think Andi should not have slept w/Nick in the FS and should have let him go at F3.  She could have taken Chris to the FS instead.  I know that Chris would have been hurt too, (this show just sucks for the F2!) but I don't think she would have had to sleep w/him in order to not get him to bail on the process.

I think she slept with Nick because she wanted to!! Why wouldn't she  giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 pm

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 68 Btzm0iUCIAA7IMj

KTLA Entertainment ‏@ktlaENT 7m
He didn't win the rose on @BacheloretteABC & Nick Viall told us what he thought about it all. Intvw will be up soon! pic.twitter.com/JWYcITbY7j
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt