SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:https://twitter.com/andidorfman/status/494643147801362432

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman

In love with this ring but more in love with the man who gave it to me! @jmurbulldog (ring) #neillane #TheBachelorette

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Bt1TUZpCMAAfJUm

OMG, I just adore them!!!

This is a gorgeous picture! Josh must be very relieved he can start enjoying his life!

(ps Please use the report post button, top right hand ! for any posts that don't belong here. We get notified immediately and can deal with it asap)
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:rc49ers.

You're asking to come back as a puppy dog and I want to ask to be one of Andi and Josh's children.
I wasn't thinking Laura , your idea it so much better .  laughlaughlaugh 

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 am

There's another candid of them under thebachelorette tag on IG and they're walking sable :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

^ Thanks for the heads up! It's adorable. I'd totally bring it over for everyone if I knew how to laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 am

ThankMeLater wrote:There's another candid of them under thebachelorette tag on IG and they're walking sable :cutesmile!: 

So I just ran into this beautiful couple and they are SO adorable together! #TheBachelorette @andi_dorfman I owe you a drink! #bestwishesguys! by @candi_elle

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

Really how excited must they be to just be able to go out and walk the dog together.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:46 am

Quick, is Josh still wearing his ribbons?!?

Wait, sorry, old habits die hard laugh out loud

They're so cute! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

Alanna wrote:Quick, is Josh still wearing his ribbons?!?

They're so cute! Smiley

I was actually looking when she tweeted the ring picture with him lounging. I actual don't think they are there, but maybe the yellow is just not as vibrant any more. Who needs them anyway when she is always glued right by his side. I'm just glad he didn't take them off during their season or you spoileds (yes, I'm making up word) would have had a heart attack. whipped 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:07 am

GrahamGal wrote:

They're so cute! Smiley

I was actually looking when she tweeted the ring picture with him lounging.  I actual don't think they are there, but maybe the yellow is just not as vibrant any more.  Who needs them anyway when she is always glued right by his side.  I'm just glad he didn't take them off during their season or you spoileds (yes, I'm making up word) would have had a heart attack. whipped 

Seriously. No ribbons = mass counseling session needed for the spoileds.  Hugesmile 

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 am

They're too cute!!!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 am

I love that they're so demonstrative and thank God for SM! I will enjoy stalking this couple more than any other couple so far.  :cutesmile!: 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:39 am

GrahamGal wrote:

They're so cute! Smiley

I was actually looking when she tweeted the ring picture with him lounging.  I actual don't think they are there, but maybe the yellow is just not as vibrant any more.  Who needs them anyway when she is always glued right by his side.  I'm just glad he didn't take them off during their season or you spoileds (yes, I'm making up word) would have had a heart attack. whipped 
During the season, after the htds and her comment on cutting the cord, some posts were a little nervous that there were problems but then we saw a picture of Josh + ribbons and knew everything was totally fine laugh out loud Jodi did the best job of spoiling their own season possible. Most spoiled season ever, most adorable couple ever!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc