SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Well it that case, I'll be sure to post any I find when looking for SeanCat pics. (And yes, that's how I stumble upon these.) Smiley

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:It just warms my heart to see the twitters from JODI.  Did you ever think you would see the day that Andi would just be like a giddy schoolgirl and not the serious ADA?  

Josh is always saying Andi saved him and I think he saved Andi.

Just love the new Andi.

Nice post.... they saved each other.  beatingheart 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Made up my Mind , The first thing I'm asking entering the pearly gates , That I'm sent back to earth ,
to Athens Georgia as a Cute adorable puppy that is up for adoption and Josh & Andi Takes me home .

:halo:   :dancingdoggy!  
What has this season done to me .

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Enjoying these last few pages   :cutesmile!:  Love the positive stuff.

(I know it isn't against the rules but it ruins the fun of following a couple for me when fans are negative about the F2 guy; I don't care what the F2 has done; spending time saying negative things ruins the celebration of the love story)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't know if you guys want candids posted, but I found this one on IG.
aww thanks for bringing this over Smiley yes 

That's an adorable picture umngirl. I love seeing anything and everything up and joyful about Josh and Andi. They deserve to have their love on display and push away all the negative stuff that I hope will disappear and be yesterdays news soon.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Is Beloit where he played when Josh was in Baseball? It sounds familiar, I'm just not sure why.

If it is, I've got to say, minor league baseball has the most fun, it really does.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Thanks umngirl! I love seeing the random and candid pictures!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 pm

rc49ers.

You're asking to come back as a puppy dog and I want to ask to be one of Andi and Josh's children.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Enjoying these last few pages   :cutesmile!:  Love the positive stuff.

(I know it isn't against the rules but it ruins the fun of following a couple for me when fans are negative about the F2 guy; I don't care what the F2 has done; spending time saying negative things ruins the celebration of the love story)

word 

I've been trying to think of a way all day to say this too. If people want to talk about him maybe his non-fan thread is the place to go. I hate talks of him clogging up the beautiful Jodi threads. I know sometimes it's hard cause some things go hand in hand because of the ATFR.

Mods: Please feel free to remove if my post is not within the rules of the forum.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Is Beloit where he played when Josh was in Baseball?  It sounds familiar, I'm just not sure why.

If it is, I've got to say, minor league baseball has the most fun, it really does.

Yes it was one of the places that he played. He was also in Utah for a while. Not sure where else.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 pm

his was posted by Josh's Mom . I hope it works .

This IS Josh ...

Josh Murray: 5 Things to Know About Bachelorette Andi Dorfman's Fiance

m.usmagazine.com

Find out more about Josh Murray, the recipient of Andi Dorfman's final rose on the Monday, July 28, season 10 finale...

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:rc49ers.

You're asking to come back as a puppy dog and I want to ask to be one of Andi and Josh's children.

I like that idea. How much fun would that be? Then all of us could be their kids as they want a lot.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc