SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Andi favorited a tweet from someone that asked if they were together on July 4th and that weekend. It looks like we were all right!

Now if one of them would give us the specifics as to where they were (as in which lake) o satisfy our sleuthing minds (since we were pretty convinced that they were together and that it was Andi who took the hot photo of Josh laying on the bed looking at Sabel).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know I love how much time they've spent together the past few months. It is nice for us though that spent so much time trying to prove some of these things to be true while other people didn't agree. It's nice to get some confirmation!

Getting confirmation of sleuthing efforts is the best! :yes: 

Someone should tweet the Josh/Sabel/Bed pic and simply ask "Taken while sneaking Y or N?"

giggling 
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know I love how much time they've spent together the past few months. It is nice for us though that spent so much time trying to prove some of these things to be true while other people didn't agree. It's nice to get some confirmation!

Someone should tweet the Josh/Sabel/Bed pic and simply ask "Taken while sneaking Y or N?"

giggling 

Let's add - at Hy's Lake House - since the debate was whether they were at Lake Lanier or at his place.

Seriously, I wonder if Sophie would tweet them and ask if they would do a short tweeting session where we could ask some questions with the proviso that they answer only the ones they could answer accurately without compromising the integrity of their contracts.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

giggling 

Let's add  - at Hy's Lake House - since the debate was whether they were at Lake Lanier or at his place.

Seriously, I wonder if Sophie would tweet them and ask if they would do a short tweeting session where we could ask some questions with the proviso that they answer only the ones they could answer accurately without compromising the integrity of their contracts.

That's even a better idea! A time and date can bet set according to their schedule. We can have a list of questions prepared ahead of time, that everyone can participate in prior to the live tweeting session.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

giggling 

Let's add  - at Hy's Lake House - since the debate was whether they were at Lake Lanier or at his place.

That's even a better idea! A time and date can bet set according to their schedule. We can have a list of questions prepared ahead of time, that everyone can participate in prior to the live tweeting session.

GA, you want me to message Sophie and ask her or do you want to?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:14 pm

That sounds great!! Please post the time and date if they agree or someone PM me please. I wouldn't want to miss that. Just a thought that might work even better , maybe if someone gives them the link to this board they will sign in here and do it right here in their thread. More personal to their fans. What do you guys think?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Jolena wrote:That sounds great!! Please post the time and date if they agree or someone PM me please. I wouldn't want to miss that. Just a thought that might work even better ,  maybe if someone gives them the link to this board they will sign in here and do it right here in their thread. More personal to their fans. What do you guys think?

Actually Jolena I nominate you or GA as the spokes person of this thread.  I would recommend that they PM only you.  I would hate for them to post something, which I don't think they would do anyway, edited. Anyway, I think a private PM or even better an email would work.

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 pm

I think Sophie is travelling?? Go ahead Doc, you can ask her, it was your idea!  :yes: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Doc, you would be great as the spokes person also. I did not realize it was your idea. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Before this gets out of hand, this is what I recommend.

They are asked if they would mind answering a few questions for the sleuthers that worked so hard on their season and are great fans. Give them the option of the questions be tweeted to them, DM'd to them, emailed to them, or they can join their fan thread.

Prior to this, questions are posted in their fan thread, the questions are posted together and edited to add new questions so we can see the list grow. Majority rules, we choose a certain number, we don't want to overwhelm.

Depending if they agree, the selected questions are asked.

I know they have favourited sophie's tweets, not sure if they are following her or anyone else on the board has had any direct contact. Whoever they are following or whoever has had contact, should be the one to ask them with credit going to Doc for suggesting it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before this gets out of hand, this is what I recommend.

They are asked if they would mind answering a few questions for the sleuthers that worked so hard on their season and are great fans. Give them the option of the questions be tweeted to them, DM'd to them, emailed to them, or they can join their fan thread.

Prior to this, questions are posted in their fan thread, the questions are posted together and edited to add new questions so we can see the list grow. Majority rules, we choose a certain number, we don't want to overwhelm.

I know they have favourited sophie's tweets, not sure if they are following her or anyone else on the board has had any direct contact. Whoever they are following or whoever has had contact, should be the one to ask them.

Great idea. Josh follows Sophi (and I believe andi does too but not sure) so maybe we should wait until she gets back from her vacation.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before this gets out of hand, this is what I recommend.

I know they have favourited sophie's tweets, not sure if they are following her or anyone else on the board has had any direct contact. Whoever they are following or whoever has had contact, should be the one to ask them with credit going to Doc for suggesting it.

GA, I like this format. I will private message Josh's mom on FB and ask the best way to reach them.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc