SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 5m
Ouch it hurts to bite your tongue. Literally and figuratively

Seriously. I'm sure this will all pass by next week but man I'm sure she regrets hooking up with that creeper now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  5m

Seriously. I'm sure this will all pass by next week but man I'm sure she regrets hooking up with that creeper now.

I just feel sad that he took something away from Jodi's big moment and those that celebrate that make me ill. I take solace in knowing she has Josh right there by her side with his unwavering and unconditional love.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by nanbrooks Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I just feel sad that he took something away from Jodi's big moment and those that celebrate that make me ill.  I take solace in knowing she has Josh right there by her side with his unwavering and unconditional love.

Knowing the strong lawyer Andi is and her personality (she puts away criminals for goodness sake), I'm proud of the way she held back her inner pit bull to Nick. Bottom line that was not the place to ask Andi that question about the FS. Nick knows that, he knew exactly what he was doing. When Andi didn't respond to his letter the way he thought she should he was hurt and wanted to hurt her back. That's not love. If you love somebody you don't humiliate them in front of millions of people. Nick's love for Andi was more of a selfish love of what can Andi do for me? How does she make me feel? I think the guys saw his selfishness and that's why the bleachable moment won the "scene of silence".
nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Female Posts : 757

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:09 pm

I haven't bought a magazine from the newsstands in so long. I might have to pick up a copy for this photo shoot alone.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Alanna wrote:

:yes:  I can't watch any of the Nick media stuff.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nanbrooks Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

:yes:   I can't watch any of the Nick media stuff.  
I watched only the good day LA video and he played the victim the whole time.

nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:24 pm

nanbrooks wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Nanbrooks, good to see you posting  handwave 
About Nick- I'm surprised pple are not outraged by the stalking. the fact that he followed them to Mexico creeps me out but I'm making a vow after this post to not discuss him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Piper61 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Ummm who is @mfirestone because I would like to personally thank them for this pic.  Nothing much hotter than a sexy man loving on a dog. :fanningfan 
Ummmm, right!  :fanningfan   I wonder if that dog is a "she" because if so, "she" looks happy and as enamoured of Josh as we all are.  giggling 

Andi is one lucky lady to be lounging around at home with the likes of Josh.  

:yes: Quite a delight in her eyes, an eye candy for sure!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nanbrooks Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:
nanbrooks wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

About Nick- I'm surprised pple are not outraged by the stalking. the fact that he followed them to Mexico creeps me out but I'm making a vow after this post to not discuss him again.

Oh I miss that! Did he actually go to Mexico?! no 
nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 pm

I can't believe that after all the uproar of what he said on ATFR that he goes on E! News and CONTINUES to talk about. LET IT GO, Nick. He continues to try to hurt Andi/Josh and it is sickening
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:43 pm

nanbrooks wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
nanbrooks wrote:

Oh I miss that! Did he actually go to Mexico?! no 

Well one of the interviews CH gave said Nick wanted to talk to Andi while she was there, and the beginning of ATFR, it was mentioned that he did go, so who knows the real truth! Why is he doing media though?? Just move on already!

Like Ashley's reply to Andi it might never end. ;/

Ashley L. Rosenbaum @ashhebert  ·  40m

@AndiDorfman ohhhh I remember this soooo well. It never ends actually. :/ xoox

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Smh at him doing media both days. The one night stand that never ends. Nightmare.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc