SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by timfan Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Just a warning when you Google there names you get all the crap tabloid stories and keep your eyes closed in the check out line at the grocery store not to see the headlines
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:02 pm

timfan wrote:Just a warning when you Google there names you get all the crap tabloid stories and keep your eyes closed in the check out line at the grocery store not to see the headlines

I was just at the grocery store and saw only positive stuff.  no idea  We Jodi fans are strong! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:04 pm

timfan wrote:Just a warning when you Google there names you get all the crap tabloid stories and keep your eyes closed in the check out line at the grocery store not to see the headlines

I hate all that crap. I hope JODI can stay strong and support each other thru this. Hopefully BIP will take the heat off of them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:18 pm

My TV just happened to jump on the LCD and ATFR a while ago.. Need to get that fixed.  giggling  But when Andi knocks on Nick's door CH says no one saw that coming especially with Nick. He made it sound to me that it wouldn't be such a shock if it were Josh. That made me mad.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I hate all that crap.  I hope JODI can stay strong and support each other thru this.  Hopefully BIP will take the heat off of them.

I have broken the habit of "googling" since last Monday! So tired of tabloid media! no 
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:51 pm

I wanted to watch the finale again but had to watch at abc.com because they took all the videos off You Tube and I noticed only because it wouldn't let me fast forward through her date with Nick and I had not seen it before, but when Andi was doing the intro when sometime either before or during the date she said," I thought a picnic would be a perfect date to end my relationship with Nick." (I'm paraphrasing here) but she definitely said to end my relationship with Nick. "A play on words maybe?"
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I wanted to watch the finale again but had to watch at abc.com because they took all the videos off You Tube and I noticed only because it wouldn't let me fast forward through her date with Nick and I had not seen it before, but when Andi was doing the intro when sometime either before or during the date she said," I thought a picnic would be a perfect date to end my relationship with Nick."  (I'm paraphrasing here) but she definitely said to end my relationship with Nick.  "A play on words maybe?"

That's interesting... I fast forward thru Nicks date because he was so boring. I just wished Nick would have kept his mouth shut because Josh comes on so happy right after. I kinda saw the ATFR with Nick and I noticed that when Nick said that it was after she said she had a greater love with someone else. He said that hurt so I think he wanted to hurt her back because he was really thinking and had long pauses before he spoke. OK off  :soapbox . Nothing but positive thinking from now on because they look happy and in love.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm

bamagal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I hate all that crap.  I hope JODI can stay strong and support each other thru this.  Hopefully BIP will take the heat off of them.

I have broken the habit of "googling" since last Monday!  So tired of tabloid media! no 

Just remember, the people writing these just have to fill their daily quota of tabloid stories so that they can get paid. It's just their job. Doesn't make any of these "rumors" true.

Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
bamagal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I have broken the habit of "googling" since last Monday!  So tired of tabloid media! no 

Just remember, the people writing these just have to fill their daily quota of tabloid stories so that they can get paid. It's just their job. Doesn't make any of these "rumors" true.

Smiley

Every season there is old girlfriends and whatever that come out for their 15 minutes. What was so unusual this season is that Josh did not have girlfriends come out and say all kinda stuff and neither did Andi until McSalty had to make himself feel good.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nanbrooks Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:39 pm

I must admit I've been holding my breath a bit waiting for an old GF or BF to come out of the woodwork. Josh is so handsome I really don't know how he didn't have a slew of them! Josh really seems to be the real deal. I think for him he's been concentrating on his family and career, and not wasting time with superficial women. He really wants a wife and family. How can anyone not love the guy?!

Last edited by nanbrooks on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Female Posts : 757

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm pretty sure Josh is going to be at the Kansas city game tomorrow as I remember he was tweeting @ his brother with another guy about being loud and supportive in the stands.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by sherry vercoe Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Didn't Josh tell Chris H. he was playing golf with Hy tomorrow? I thought I remembered him mentioning this on ATFR.

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc