SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm

sherry vercoe wrote:
Didn't Josh tell Chris H. he was playing golf with Hy tomorrow?  I thought I remembered him mentioning this on ATFR.  

Yep that's what he said.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 pm

nannymargie wrote:
timfan wrote:Just a warning when you Google there names you get all the crap tabloid stories and keep your eyes closed in the check out line at the grocery store not to see the headlines

I hate all that crap.  I hope JODI can stay strong and support each other thru this.  Hopefully BIP will take the heat off of them.

I actually think they haven't really gotten anything too bad, compared to a lot of past seasons, don't think the rag mags have a lot on them personally. They look to be doing good, happy for them!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

flslp87 wrote:
joshfan wrote:Can someone friends with andi and josh on fb post some of their tagged/uploaded photos to this thread? Smiley

Anyone know what on Josh's FB page it says Former Financial Analyst of........

I think it has said that for a while. I think its just a FB glich.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sherry vercoe wrote:
Didn't Josh tell Chris H. he was playing golf with Hy tomorrow?  I thought I remembered him mentioning this on ATFR.  

Yep that's what he said.

I just re watched. He actually said they'd be golfing "next week". He didn't mention a specific date.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 pm

sbolduc wrote:
flslp87 wrote:
joshfan wrote:Can someone friends with andi and josh on fb post some of their tagged/uploaded photos to this thread? Smiley

Anyone know what on Josh's FB page it says Former Financial Analyst of........

I think it has said that for a while. I think its just a FB glich.
Actually when you click on "about" on Josh's FB, it states Josh does work for Capstone:

Work and Education
Capstone Financial Partners
Financial Advisor

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
timfan wrote:Just a warning when you Google there names you get all the crap tabloid stories and keep your eyes closed in the check out line at the grocery store not to see the headlines

I was just at the grocery store and saw only positive stuff.   no idea   We Jodi fans are strong!  Smiley

:yes: We are! We are confident in our couple. Heck, we survived the Nick bomb!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Guys no fears in our couple, these two have one of the strongest, best chances at making it bar none.
They were out last night at the #Jezebel event with friends having a blast, they look happy, excited and i must say that article is one of the best interviews i have seen thus far post show.

These two are strong and united, they cant be away from one another. ;-)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 pm

nanbrooks wrote:I must admit I've been holding my breath a bit waiting for an old GF or BF to come out of the woodwork. Josh is so handsome I really don't know how he didn't have a slew of them! Josh really seems to be the real deal. I think for him he's been concentrating on his family and career, and not wasting time with superficial women. He really wants a wife and family. How can anyone not love the guy?!

I got my relief when his mom told Andi that she has not seen Josh all over anyone ever, and then added, " he is very sincere", that nailed it for me. He is the real deal. Andi got a keeper and she knows it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Yeah, Andi and Josh haven't had it bad in the rag magazine at all, all of these couples go through the fire with these magazines..... I really wouldn't put any stock into anything that is written about them......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
nanbrooks wrote:I must admit I've been holding my breath a bit waiting for an old GF or BF to come out of the woodwork. Josh is so handsome I really don't know how he didn't have a slew of them! Josh really seems to be the real deal. I think for him he's been concentrating on his family and career, and not wasting time with superficial women. He really wants a wife and family. How can anyone not love the guy?!

I got my relief when his mom told Andi that she has not seen Josh all over anyone ever, and then added, " he is very sincere", that nailed it for me. He is the real deal. Andi got a keeper and she knows it.

She definitely knows it. And for me, the way she gushes about Josh now, definitely makes up for all her too good to be true and typical athlete comments during the show. I'm so glad she saw past all that and sees Josh now for the wonderful man that he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:26 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm pretty sure Josh is going to be at the Kansas city game tomorrow as I remember he was tweeting @ his brother with another guy about being loud and supportive in the stands.

They were talking about the 2nd pre-season game in Charlotte on the 17th.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 am

iloveromance wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

She definitely knows it. And for me, the way she gushes about Josh now, definitely makes up for all her too good to be true and typical athlete comments during the show. I'm so glad she saw past all that and sees Josh now for the wonderful man that he is.

Love this post! Can I just say Iloveromance.... I love your avatar. Catherine is pretty but looks even more beautiful in your avatar. She has a glow. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc