SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 am

GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm pretty sure Josh is going to be at the Kansas city game tomorrow as I remember he was tweeting @ his brother with another guy about[size=41] being loud and [/size][size=41]supportive in the stands.[/size]

They were talking about the 2nd pre-season game in Charlotte on the 17th.
Oops, my mistake. Thanks for correcting me yes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm pretty sure Josh is going to be at the Kansas city game tomorrow as I remember he was tweeting @ his brother with another guy about[size=41] being loud and [/size][size=41]supportive in the stands.[/size]

They were talking about the 2nd pre-season game in Charlotte on the 17th.
Oops, my mistake. Thanks for correcting me yes

I just remembered reading those tweets and thinking that a lot of UGA will be headed to that game since it's a fairly short drive from campus. My guess is that Steph will be there too.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I got my relief when his mom told Andi that she has not seen Josh all over anyone ever, and then added, " he is very sincere", that nailed it for me. He is the real deal. Andi got a keeper and she knows it.

She definitely knows it. And for me, the way she gushes about Josh now, definitely makes up for all her too good to be true and typical athlete comments during the show. I'm so glad she saw past all that and sees Josh now for the wonderful man that he is.

Love this post!   Can I just say Iloveromance....   I love your avatar.   Catherine is pretty but looks even more  beautiful in your avatar.  She has a glow.  Smiley

Aww thanks, I love your avi too.  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 am

#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic by @andi_dorfman

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:38 am

There had been some posts awhile back about DWTS and the general opinion is for them not to do it but I read from someone on DWTS, not a rag magazine, that each star gets 125,000 for just signing up. They get another 60,000 for each week they're on the show. And if you stay after so many weeks I think it goes up to 75,000.

So my calculations are that they would maybe last 4 weeks. So that would be, if my math is right, 365,000 for each of them or 730,000 together. Pretty good start for them.

And I can't lie that I would love to see them on TV again. Just pure selfishness on my part. he he
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:53 am

Laura Walsh wrote:There had been some posts awhile back about DWTS and the general opinion is for them not to do it but I read from someone on DWTS, not a rag magazine, that each star gets 125,000 for just signing up.  They get another 60,000 for each week they're on the show.  And if you stay after so many weeks I think it goes up to 75,000.

So my calculations are that they would maybe last 4 weeks.  So that would be, if my math is right, 365,000 for each of them or 730,000 together.  Pretty good start for them.

And I can't lie that I would love to see them on TV again.  Just pure selfishness on my part. he he

Money wise that would be awesome. I would love to see them on my TV also but I would be bummed to see them put down. Josh would last longer than Andi for sure. I don't think they have ever had the couple on before. Do not put Josh with a cute blonde.  giggling  Do not want them to have a strain on their relationship.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 am

motheroffive wrote:
#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic

Thanks for posting, looks like Andi's RBF has been surgically removed laugh out loud I love it!!

And Josh's below, so cute how he just used a random pic from an article. Look! Reality TV stars, they're just like us  giggling 

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 13m
#tbt Dancing with @AndiDorfman at a concert American Young performed for us in Ghent, Belgium #LoveIsWar
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 48 Bub8g4QCYAAuNKH

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 am

Nannymargie

For sure no blondes.

Me think our Andi is just a little jealous of our josh. But she has nothing to worry about he's over the moon for her.

He likes a strong girl and they don't come along that often and we know our Andi can be strong. I almost think there's not much that Josh can't handle with her. Blows my mind that nobody ever caught his attention in all those years since high school.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Nannymargie

For sure no blondes.

Me think our Andi is just a little jealous of our josh.  But she has nothing to worry about he's over the moon for her.

He likes a strong girl and they don't come along that often and we know our Andi can be strong.  I almost think there's not much that Josh can't handle with her.  Blows my mind that nobody ever caught his attention in all those years since high school.

Wait why would andi be jealous of josh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I got my relief when his mom told Andi that she has not seen Josh all over anyone ever, and then added, " he is very sincere", that nailed it for me. He is the real deal. Andi got a keeper and she knows it.

She definitely knows it. And for me, the way she gushes about Josh now, definitely makes up for all her too good to be true and typical athlete comments during the show. I'm so glad she saw past all that and sees Josh now for the wonderful man that he is.

Love this post!   Can I just say Iloveromance....   I love your avatar.   Catherine is pretty but looks even more  beautiful in your avatar.  She has a glow.  Smiley

Soccermom, I love your avi of our new fave.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Nannymargie

For sure no blondes.

Me think our Andi is just a little jealous of our josh.  But she has nothing to worry about he's over the moon for her.

He likes a strong girl and they don't come along that often and we know our Andi can be strong.  I almost think there's not much that Josh can't handle with her.  Blows my mind that nobody ever caught his attention in all those years since high school.

I guess Josh meant what he said about no one caught his attention till Andi. I think Josh can handle her just fine. He's got Andi wrapped for sure.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 am

Laura Walsh wrote:There had been some posts awhile back about DWTS and the general opinion is for them not to do it but I read from someone on DWTS, not a rag magazine, that each star gets 125,000 for just signing up.  They get another 60,000 for each week they're on the show.  And if you stay after so many weeks I think it goes up to 75,000.

So my calculations are that they would maybe last 4 weeks.  So that would be, if my math is right, 365,000 for each of them or 730,000 together.  Pretty good start for them.

And I can't lie that I would love to see them on TV again.  Just pure selfishness on my part. he he

Me too, I love DWTS, so if I am going to watch it, I might as well get my Josh/Andi fix too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc