SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 am

IF they went on another reality show and IF they are a strong couple, they will make it through just fine. Although Sean stated DWTS put a strain on his relationship with Cat at times, they both learned a lot from the experience and it made their relationship stronger in the end.

I don't know that these two are being offered any reality shows. I'm not them. But if they think their relationship is strong enough to survive one, I say take the opportunity (and money) and have some fun with it.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am

Just looking at all the pictures of Sabel with Andi/Josh alone and together and Sabel has such a personality. I'm a dog lover myself and just think Sabel is so expressive with his eyes. I bet Sabel is so happy to have two people to spoil him now.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 am

I hope no DWTS for either of this pair. I'd like to see them continue, in some way, on their career paths. Whether that means media for Andi or not, I don't know. But I think Josh, who appears to have a target market of athletes and former athletes, was/is on his way to a lifelong career. And Atlanta is a great base of operations for that chosen endeavor.

Like all the couples that come out of the Bach franchise, they will have many opportunities to make money to supplement what they earn in their day jobs- and have some fun at the same time. But the opportunities dry up (not totally, but they are not as frequent) as time goes on. So working on their day jobs is important, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 am

EXACTLY, umngirl.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

I do not want Andi's and Josh's relationship be hindered in anyway.  I would love to see Josh's adorable personality shine.  We did not get to see how funny and fun he was on the B'lotte. Andi and Josh have been spending all their time together since they stopped production. I think it help to see each other more than just safe house visits. Where Sean and Catherine lived in different states it was harder (slower) for them to bond than Andi and Josh. It also seemed like Sean season ended and then he was on DWTS. I think Josh will go very far but I think he would let the professional know where he stands and what is acceptable and if Andi was comfortable with it. It does bother me thinking the professionals do not respect the stars relationships.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 am

Well if Josh were to do dwts I hope his pro dancer is Karina. She is really talented and can take him far without the gimmicks.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:22 am

I would love to see Josh on ESPN talking about college football or baseball. Following in a former UGA player, Pollack, footsteps. Also, I would love to see Andi on HLN with Nancy Grace or some other law related show they have.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

During Huffpost Live, Andi said she would be terrible and  not cute and Josh joked that he is a "great" dancer, so I don't think either of them are interested or are going to do it. Also, his FB has always said "former financial advisor," it's because he hasn't added the start date. We covered this ad nauseam during the portion of the season where the chief question was whether or not Josh is trying to get with a 20 year old who calls herself Britt Baby with Andi 5 minutes down the road.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

luvlady345 wrote:Docnash, you are preaching to the choir, of course it's up to the individuals or the couple. I was just stating what I have  personally read about TAR from a couple who I have  followed.  See for me personally I wouldn't have  a problem with them being on DWTS because I believe their relationship is strong and could stand up to it be it that show or TAR. I just feel that if it's meant to be it will be.  

I agree in the end, love conquers all.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:32 am

umngirl wrote:IF they went on another reality show and IF they are a strong couple, they will make it through just fine. Although Sean stated DWTS put a strain on his relationship with Cat at times, they both learned a lot from the experience and it made their relationship stronger in the end.

I don't know that these two are being offered any reality shows. I'm not them. But if they think their relationship is strong enough to survive one, I say take the opportunity (and money) and have some fun with it.

I agree! I think JODI's  relationship is strong enough to to do DWTS, if they are offered a spot and if they want to do it. I don't know how that show works in the USA, but in my country we have seen some hook-ups between a contestant and the professional dancer, but never when the contestant has been in a relationship. Sean and Cat had seen each other every other week after their engagement and went straight to DWTS. I'm glad they could learn from the experience and be stronger. Josh and Andi have lived together since their engagement and seem to be very much in love. I don't think Andi feels insecure anymore, so I think to learn some dance moves would work just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 am

umngirl wrote:IF they went on another reality show and IF they are a strong couple, they will make it through just fine. Although Sean stated DWTS put a strain on his relationship with Cat at times, they both learned a lot from the experience and it made their relationship stronger in the end.

On the money umngirl. Relationships that have the foundations of love can survive many types of experiences. Josh and Andi have had the benefit of being together 24/7 recently more than any of the other couples I can think of in the past Bach experience. They've all ready lived day to day with getting a jump start on all the little habits a couple needs to learn about each other in early relationships. ( much more learning to come for sure)
Catherine and Sean said the difficulties of DWTS help cement their growth with each other. I'm not worried about these two if they did that reality show and squirreled away some good foundation dollars. However, that being said, I personally would not like to see Andi on dancing with the stars just for the fact that that pretty lady " ain't got the moves" It would be painful for that alone.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:09 pm

The thing with DWTS is that you don't really know IF the relationship is strong enough until it's possibly too late. While they do have a lot in common and have spent tons of time together, it's still a new relationship. I'd feel differently in a year.

I'd rather they stay far away from TV.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc