SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:14 pm

I have complete faith in Andi and Josh to make this decision TOGETHER. They know what is best for them as a couple. Whatever they decode I will support. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Anyone else hoping for some live tweeting BIP tonight? Or maybe a picture of them watching together? Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Anyone else hoping for some live tweeting BIP tonight? Or maybe a picture of them watching together? Smiley
I think they watched last week but didn't live tweet other than to support Marcus. I really wonder if Andi is maybe a little ashamed to be a snarky b!tch with such a good guy next to her versus Kelly, who makes anyone else's snark, including Andi's, look kind and loving in comparison.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Does any follow josh_andimurray on IG? I just found it and it has all there pictures.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:Does any follow josh_andimurray on IG?  I just found it and it has all there pictures.

Thanks! This must belong to a true fan. I haven't seen the picture of Josh sleeping with Sabel on top of him before. So relaxed.....but it must be so warm to have a dog on top of you. I can't have my pets near me when I sleep, I would feel like I was on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Instagram @ katiecollver

(Sneaky picture taken today)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 79 10584555_829988170368458_304162851_n

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Looks like she is almost going to fall over and josh caught her laugh out loud
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Kaltie wrote:Instagram @ katiecollver

(Sneaky picture taken today)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 79 10584555_829988170368458_304162851_n

Thanks for bringing that over
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:22 pm

The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc.  I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports. They must be a client/prospective clients?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:29 pm

laurentx wrote:The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc.  I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports.  They must be a client/prospective clients?

Doesn't most of the couples get a PR firm after the show to manage appearances  or could this more related to Josh?  no idea 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 pm

On another note, I think the fact that Josh is from a semi-famous sports family (in GA anyway) serves them well.. he is familiar with public relations and is more comfortable being in the spotlight than most would be.

In stark comparison to a couple like Ali & Roberto who clashed as he wanted to live a more quiet, private life and Ali wanted to use her celebrity status to remain in the spotlight and get TV work.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 pm

timfan wrote:Looks like she is almost going to fall over and josh caught her laugh out loud
I don't think she was falling, I'm pretty sure he was the one yanking her around since he's done it before. So cute Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc