SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-moving-in-together-engaged

This is a new People interview with a new video from their shoot!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-moving-in-together-engaged

Just posted the same thing!! They're so gorgeous and adorbs. What more is there to say??

ETA: Just noticed she's wearing that little heart necklace, maybe it is from Josh!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-moving-in-together-engaged

Just posted the same thing!! They're so gorgeous and adorbs. What more is to say??

Sugar overload! Can they be any sweeter! Their photo shoot is going to be amazing. So much chemistry and they are both so photogenic and charismatic!! Score for ABC!

Like how she said she knew after the FS because they were just sitting drinking wine on the kitchen counter and she new he was her best friend!

:cutesmile!:  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:09 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Just posted the same thing!! They're so gorgeous and adorbs. What more is to say??

Sugar overload!  Can they be any sweeter!  Their photo shoot is going to be amazing.  So much chemistry and they are both so photogenic and charismatic!!   Score for ABC!  

Like how she said she knew after the FS because they were just sitting drinking wine on the kitchen counter and she new he was her best friend!  

beatingheart l o v e 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 am

you might have discussed this already but i remember seeing GrahamGal tweeted Robyn Ross to ask Jodi about the yellow and lavender ribbons. And in the TV guide interview video, Josh answered what they were for!

i don't know how to post a video!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Andi-Josh-1085060.aspx#ooid=RndHdhbzpVbTHFgiAPuYyn9F5uTeEtWP

if already discussed, Great Job, sophie!  High clap 

eta:

Cari wrote:

RT @RobynRossTVG: #TheBachelorette’s @ChrisBHarrison: @AndiDorfman & @JMurBulldog act like they’ve been together for 10 years already http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Harrison-Andi-Josh-1085065.aspx

Inside that link is their video interview! What a fun interview!

eta:

just saw sophie's tweet! my post was yesterday's news!  giggling  hahahaha Great job, sophie, nonetheless!

Last edited by Cari on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 am

Love the people video! They're just too cute for words!  awwww 
She is also so much more relaxed in all of the post show interviews with Josh. Love, love love them together!!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 am

Nice article for Josh!

Is that all Andi got for being the Bachelorette? $50,000. I've seen this figure a few times. How could that be? Hasn't it been much more than that for others?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 am

Happy times. Measly flight to New York and Reagan airport always has US weekly and People early Wednesdays before the rest of the world.

Lovely stories in both. All is well, as we knew from yesterday media round. No Nick talk worth noting,

She expresses regret for not taking higher road in her juan pablo exit.

Wants to come back to law degree, worked hard for it

Hates that he chews with mouth open but loves him like crazy and he laughs he's working on it

They don't really fight but he makes her give in more than anyone else in her life because of the commitment

Andi good cook stuff

He was mad to be picked for a lie detector test after a big talk they'd had about trust

He calls her affectionate and nurturing with the cutest smile in the world

Josh stopped in the proposal to let her talk. He even started pulling away. As her speech got so weird and negative

Andi wanted to make him sweat a little but realized as she was speaking that it sounded horrible so she switched to her real point (love, duh)

She almost sent him home the first night for big ego (which she was wring about)

She realized shortly that he was different than anyone else shed dated

Hope someone else can post the pdf version as I'm on the runway but I am a loyal person!!! So I tapped this out
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 am

jlccaz wrote:Happy times. Measly flight to New York and Reagan airport always has US weekly and People early Wednesdays before the rest of the world.

Lovely stories in both.  All is well, as we knew from yesterday media round.  No Nick talk worth noting,  

Hates that he chews with mouth open but loves him like crazy and he laughs he's working on it

They don't really fight but he makes her give in more than anyone else in her life because of the commitment

Andi good cook stuff

He was mad to be picked for a lie detector test after a big talk they'd had about trust

Josh stopped in the proposal to let her talk. He even started pulling away. As her speech got so weird and negative

Andi wanted to make him sweat a little but realized as she was speaking that it sounded horrible so she switched to her real point (love, duh)

She almost sent him home the first night for big ego (which she was wring about)

Hope someone else can post the pdf version as I'm on the runway but I am a loyal person!!!  So I tapped this out
 clapping! Thank you for taking the time to do this, jlccaz! I can't wait to see the full issues and the pictures! Love this couple!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 am

jlccaz wrote:Happy times. Measly flight to New York and Reagan airport always has US weekly and People early Wednesdays before the rest of the world.

Lovely stories in both.  All is well, as we knew from yesterday media round.  No Nick talk worth noting,  

Andi good cook stuff

Hope someone else can post the pdf version as I'm on the runway but I am a loyal person!!!  So I tapped this out

Thanks so much! Love that she was able to accept responsibility for her part in the Juan Pablo thing. And also love that she is learning to relinquish some control by learning to give in. As we have speculated, she is growing so much through her relationship with Josh! Awesome!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 am

Piper61 wrote:

Andi good cook stuff

clapping! Thank you for taking the time to do this, jlccaz!   I can't wait to see the full issues and the pictures!   Love this couple!

Piper, look in the pics only thread. I have posted a couple photos there.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Sugar overload!  Can they be any sweeter!  Their photo shoot is going to be amazing.  So much chemistry and they are both so photogenic and charismatic!!   Score for ABC!  

Jumping hearts  They are such sweethearts! There they are in this big house as Andi said, and they are in the kitchen sitting on countertops drinking wine and talking. So normal, relaxed and easy! I don't believe for a minute (maybe for a second though)that she was going to send him home first night. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

+79
bleuberry
mamahamme
flowerpower22
AnandaMarie
Justafan2