SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:27 am

Thanks, docnash! Will do!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Cari wrote:you might have discussed this already but i remember seeing GrahamGal tweeted Robyn Ross to ask Jodi about the yellow and lavender ribbons. And in the TV guide interview video, Josh answered what they were for!

i don't know how to post a video!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Andi-Josh-1085060.aspx#ooid=RndHdhbzpVbTHFgiAPuYyn9F5uTeEtWP

if already discussed, Great Job, sophie!  High clap 

eta:

Cari wrote:

RT @RobynRossTVG: #TheBachelorette’s @ChrisBHarrison: @AndiDorfman & @JMurBulldog act like they’ve been together for 10 years already http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Harrison-Andi-Josh-1085065.aspx

Inside that link is their video interview! What a fun interview!

eta:

just saw sophie's tweet! my post was yesterday's news!  giggling  hahahaha Great job, sophie, nonetheless!

I think this is one of my favorite interviews. Their interplay is so precious and I think it really illuminates Josh's personality

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Just caught up.  Love the new interviews.  I really love how grounded Jodi is and can't wait to see more. Thanks jlccaz for taking the time to post about the People article.  Can't wait to read it!  I am so happy they are happy and I always loved the Andi I saw with Josh.  It was always different during the show and it definitely is now.  I've been reading through some of the old threads and was surprised that many thought she was going to go all hollywood after this as I just never saw that about her. I hated seeing people call her MeAndi, but now maybe they can call her WeAndi because she is all in with Josh.  He is not just good to her, he is good for her.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:57 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Just caught up.  Love the new interviews.  I really love how grounded Jodi is and can't wait to see more. Thanks jlccaz for taking the time to post about the People article.  Can't wait to read it!  I am so happy they are happy and I always loved the Andi I saw with Josh.  It was always different during the show and it definitely is now.  I've been reading through some of the old threads and was surprised that many thought she was going to go all hollywood after this as I just never saw that about her. I hated seeing people call her MeAndi, but now maybe they can call her WeAndi because she is all in with Josh.  He is not just good to her, he is good for her.

Absolutely!

And on a different note, I am not going to post this in the regular media thread but found this comment over on RS' site (incidentally, say what you want about RS but he clearly called Nick out for his disclosure which he (RS) thought as many of us do that it was at least partially producer driven) and even though it doesn't pertain to our couple I found it interesting:

chgogirl on July 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM said:
I’m not so positive Nick is all the devastated over Andi. A lot of this was coached by the network for ratings. A friend of mine who bears a resemblance to Andi works in Downtown Chicago, and ran into Nick not too long ago in a bar. He was flirting up a storm with her, telling her how beautiful she is, and what beautiful eyes she has, blah blah. This was before The Men Tell All was taped. She recognized him from the Bachelor but didn’t say anything to his face. Obviously though, he isn’t just moping around all sad.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 pm

docnash14 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Just caught up.  Love the new interviews.  I really love how grounded Jodi is and can't wait to see more. Thanks jlccaz for taking the time to post about the People article.  Can't wait to read it!  I am so happy they are happy and I always loved the Andi I saw with Josh.  It was always different during the show and it definitely is now.  I've been reading through some of the old threads and was surprised that many thought she was going to go all hollywood after this as I just never saw that about her. I hated seeing people call her MeAndi, but now maybe they can call her WeAndi because she is all in with Josh.  He is not just good to her, he is good for her.

Absolutely!  

And on a different note, I am not going to post this in the regular media thread but found this comment over on RS' site (incidentally, say what you want about RS but he clearly called Nick out for his disclosure which he (RS) thought as many of us do that it was at least partially producer driven) and even though it doesn't pertain to our couple I found it interesting:

I’m not so positive Nick is all the devastated over Andi. A lot of this was coached by the network for ratings. A friend of mine who bears a resemblance to Andi works in Downtown Chicago, and ran into Nick not too long ago in a bar. He was flirting up a storm with her, telling her how beautiful she is, and what beautiful eyes she has, blah blah. This was before The Men Tell All was taped. She recognized him from the Bachelor but didn’t say anything to his face. Obviously though, he isn’t just moping around all sad.

He might not be moping around which i certainly hope he is not but to be flirting with a lady who resembles Andi that is interesting and wierd all at the same time. I would think he would want something different since she broke his heart, and was supposedly oh so cold to him according to what he felt from her by not meeting up with him etc.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Absolutely!  

Not surprising to hear at all. Just think its annoying that if its true, then why go to the extra mile to make andi look bad Rolling Eyes 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Absolutely!  

He might not be moping around which i certainly hope he is not but to be flirting with a lady who resembles Andi that is interesting and wierd all at the same time. I would think he would want something different since she broke his heart, and was supposedly oh so cold to him according to what he felt from her by not meeting up with him etc.    

No freakin kidding that it's weird! Nick gives me the creeps.  Women in Chicago who look like Andi should be put on high alert. I read on one recap that Andi looked happy leaving Nick's LCD because she was thrilled to be escaping with all her fingers and toes. I'm surprised he didn't try to cut a lock of her hair at the ATFR.  (Kidding!) I actually will laugh for DAYS if it turns out that Nick's performance at the ATFR was all a carefully orchestrated act to help him bang every shapely brunette in the Midwest.

Not worried about Andi since she's toting that beefy bodyguard with her wherever she goes. ;)

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Well, if you're trying to be the next bachelor, or if you're trying to extend your 15 minutes of fame, you would probably be doing all this press and trying to paint yourself as the heartbroken young man who is just looking for love.

IMO, if I was trying to just move on, I would be saying things like, "While I was heartbroken in Dominican Republic, I am grateful for the experience and am now moving on with my life back in the real world." Enough said...

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm

ag54 wrote:Well, if you're trying to be the next bachelor, or if you're trying to extend your 15 minutes of fame, you would probably be doing all this press and trying to paint yourself as the heartbroken young man who is just looking for love.

IMO, if I was trying to just move on, I would be saying things like, "While I was heartbroken in Dominican Republic, I am grateful for the experience and am now moving on with my life back in the real world."  Enough said...

They did paint Ben as the heartbroken bachelor and it sounds to me like it's a similar situation with Nick... E News last night said the bachelor is between Arie, Chris, and a wild card. They said that could possibly be Nick but I just really hope not because they're is so much negativity towards him right now and we shall find out in a week or so

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:33 pm

foodie wrote:
ag54 wrote:Well, if you're trying to be the next bachelor, or if you're trying to extend your 15 minutes of fame, you would probably be doing all this press and trying to paint yourself as the heartbroken young man who is just looking for love.

IMO, if I was trying to just move on, I would be saying things like, "While I was heartbroken in Dominican Republic, I am grateful for the experience and am now moving on with my life back in the real world."  Enough said...

They did paint Ben as the heartbroken bachelor and it sounds to me like it's a similar situation with Nick... E News last night said the bachelor is between Arie, Chris, and a wild card. They said that could possibly be Nick but I just really hope not because they're is so much negativity towards him right now and we shall find out in a week or so

The lady also said that they always announce TB at the ATFR so this is a first. So I don't think she really knows all that much. I think the only Bachelor to be announced at the ATFR was JPG. Don't they usually do it during DWTS?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Well Nick is making the media rounds today. Ali has an interview with him on E News tonight, most likely to garner sympathy (and to possibly push to be the new Bachelor).

Let's hope by next week that all the focus returns to the happy couple!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Absolutely!  

No freakin kidding that it's weird! Nick gives me the creeps.  Women in Chicago who look like Andi should be put on high alert. I read on one recap that Andi looked happy leaving Nick's LCD because she was thrilled to be escaping with all her fingers and toes. I'm surprised he didn't try to cut a lock of her hair at the ATFR.  (Kidding!) I actually will laugh for DAYS if it turns out that Nick's performance at the ATFR was all a carefully orchestrated act to help him bang every shapely brunette in the Midwest.

Not worried about Andi since she's toting that beefy bodyguard with her wherever she goes. ;)
laugh out loud laugh out loud hilarious, maybe they can train Sabel to be an attack dog just in case

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

+79
bleuberry
mamahamme
flowerpower22
AnandaMarie
Justafan2