SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Interesting stuff. I think J/A are all about fantasizing about what their wedding will be like but I don't see their relationship making it that far. Perhaps that's why TPTB don't appear to be that interested in them. question   They get along well now but family may end up being an issue and I don't see Andi doing a lot of compromising. 

This is JMO. I know lots of people really like them and see them lasting. I'm just not one of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:13 pm

This couple keeps my head spinning. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Good reading after a long day makes me giggling

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 pm

I get a frenemy vibe with Andi & Nikki, I don't know what it is.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 pm

I'm trying sooooo hard right now to avoid my own personal verbal diarrhea. And unlike Josh, I will be successful. cheeky

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@AndiDorfman: I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile
Oh someone's been busy reading again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Interesting stuff. I think J/A are all about fantasizing about what their wedding will be like but I don't see their relationship making it that far. Perhaps that's why TPTB don't appear to be that interested in them. question   They get along well now but family may end up being an issue and I don't see Andi doing a lot of compromising. 

This is JMO. I know lots of people really like them and see them lasting. I'm just not one of them.

Well IMO if they had any doubts about making it long term I don't think they would be house hunting.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@AndiDorfman: I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile

Right, because Andi is known as someone who is trying to please her non fans all the time :uptonogood

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:42 pm

mindless wrote:

More like Celebrity Dirty Laundry has been reading again. Or they just read the Life & Style article because there's about 50 tweets from random people with the Celebrity Dirty Laundry article saying Andi and Josh are snubbing Juan Pablo.

Just one quick search of Andi on Twitter and you can see all of the articles from CDL.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:Interesting stuff. I think J/A are all about fantasizing about what their wedding will be like but I don't see their relationship making it that far. Perhaps that's why TPTB don't appear to be that interested in them. question   They get along well now but family may end up being an issue and I don't see Andi doing a lot of compromising. 

Well IMO if they had any doubts about making it long term I don't think they would be house hunting.
Uh yeah. Reminds me of JEM. When they exchange vows or actually put their names on a mortgage, I will believe.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:

^^^I'm not picking on you personally, but...There are many houses sold each year due to divorce, and I'm sure those people all thought they'd make it long term, too.

I am someone that believes that some of the biggest factors necessary in making a long term marriage possible are: selflessness, compromise, and the ability to forgive. Time will tell.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:33 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

^^^I'm not picking on you personally, but...There are many houses sold each year due to divorce, and I'm sure those people all thought they'd make it long term, too.  

I am someone that believes that some of the biggest factors necessary in making a long term marriage possible are: selflessness, compromise, and the ability to forgive.  Time will tell.

There are no guarantees anyone makes it after marriage. It all depends on the couple to put in the effort to make it work. But I really do hope Josh and Andi make it long term.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+77
Bet2Win
timfan
laurentx
california90
thirteen