SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Keepin' it in the family. 
For all we know Sabel could be part of the wedding party, the ring bearer.

You must not have read that they said Sable would be part of the wedding.  They did not know if she would bring the rings or walk with Josh.
Yes, snarking on that, too.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm

I don't know Josh. He may be intelligent in his field of studies and job, genuine in his dealings with people, honest in his sharing of his feelings, confident in his abilities, etc, etc. However, I do not think it is wise to for Josh or anyone else planning a wedding to state that he will only invite people of "good character" to his wedding and not invite people he does not like.

If the opposite of "wise" is "stupid", then, yes, I think making a statement like that is stupid. Does it make the entire man stupid? No, of course not. But it makes this particular action of his stupid, IMO.

Why do I think that particular action is stupid?
1) It implies that anyone who does not get invited to your event has a character flaw, IMO.
2) It implies that Josh feels qualified to be the judge and jury of the character and morality of all, IMO.
3) Obviously, there will be invited guests in attendance that have flaws or questionable character, like at every wedding that has ever taken place, IMO. Aren't there typically TB staff invited like CH?
4) It is not classy to throw people under the bus when being interviewed, IMO.
5) Making everything into a "us" versus "them", "good" versus "evil" contest, is stupid, IMO.
6) If this is a televised wedding paid for by TPTB, isn't using "morality" or "character" as a means to filter your guest list hypocritical? And by hypocritical I mean stupid?
7) What if Nikki does eventual marry JP after you spoke poorly of him? Awkward. Think what you think. Say what you want to say privately. But don't stake out some moral high ground in a public fashion. Stupid, IMO.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 pm

I never even considered bestiality.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Could have simply been a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

I would hate to think of the things both of our minds could come up with working together----are you sure your real name isn't Amy Poehler?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:39 pm

aviej wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:CH is a front man for the show, albeit a successful one. Think puppet. He gets a salary. He makes no major decisions concerning the show, unless picking out a tie for filming counts. He will say whatever the show tells him to and has. This guy is a walking talking billboard for the show--clown.
TPTB were not even concerned about showing a decent ATFR for this couple.

I disagree. I don't think CH is a mere puppet. I do think he has some influence especially as he is the one that relates closest to the cast of the show. For example, the decision of Chris versus Arie, while I don't think he had the final say, I do believe that his opinion counted for much.  CH even said that they had a heated debate after AFTR re the selection for the Bachelor. So I do think he holds weight. And given that CH loves Andi so much as he proclaimed in AFTR (something I don't recall him ever doing for any other Bachelorette, I do think he's a huge supporter of Andi and would push for their wedding being televised, IMO.

For too many years to count, CH has demonstrated his willingness to say whatever is required to promote the storyline TPTB want promoted.  No one has been immune to his shenanigans. He "loved" Ashley, but kept pushing the Bentley debacle for as long as he could.  He "loved" Des, but made the most out of the Brooks disaster even through the ATFR show.  He "loved" SeanCat, but never let an opportunity pass to bring up their sexual relationship - even during their wedding!  CH demonstrated his "love" for MeAndi by pushing Nick to the brink to draw out his admission of sex in the Fantasy Suite.

I have a very different definition of love.  It looks nothing like the CH's behavior.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

I would hate to think of the things both of our minds could come up with working together----are you sure your real name isn't Amy Poehler?

Why, is your real name Tina Fey?

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

I've deleted some posts that tell us what to think in this thread, or be happy that this couple allowed us into their lives, etc.

It's because this couple continue to be public figures, they have put themselves into a position of public scrutiny. I don't have to be happy they allowed us in, I don't have to post only positive posts in this thread, and I certainly don't have to be told to do so.

Clear?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Damn. Nailed it. Staaaawp.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Kasha, you forgot the infamous no face.

I like Josh. His statements to the press about JPG are totally stupid statements to make. Mia gave a very nice synopsis of why.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Amy and Tina are here? Awesome. I knew you two were beyond funny. wow party time
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 pm

@AndiDorfman: I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+77
Bet2Win
timfan
laurentx
california90
thirteen