SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Get off the phone Nick. laugh out loud

‏@mrjjobrien
dear @viallnicholas28 - can you stop favoring tweets about us hanging out & finish up work so we can grab a drink?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

ElonM wrote:Get off the phone Nick. laugh out loud

‏@mrjjobrien
dear @viallnicholas28 - can you stop favoring tweets about us hanging out & finish up work so we can grab a drink?

Too funny!

ITA @Cecilia: I'm fine with her blog. He wasn't 100% right in everything he did and neither was she. The end.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm fine with her blog. He wasn't 100% right in everything he did and neither was she. The end.

Agreed. I actually thought she did a great job of being objective, considering that she is good friends with Andi. I think that she was incredibly perceptive and realized why Nick made that comment. I think that she was also really honest about how Andi's demeanor drove him there, but that make it okay to share with millions of strangers.

I don't agree with everything that she said, but she wrote very intelligently and fairly and I respect that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:41 pm

http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/

She loves Nick.

So do I watch the dumping and/or ATFR and some of the interviews a 3rd time. OR delete. Help! This is the last night I have before I delete everything (only have finale and ATFR still saved).
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 pm

I don't agree with the sex part of Sharleens blog. IMO, she was focusing so much on her feminist side and gender roles (Im a woman, hear me roar mentality) that she completely missed the point of Nicks question.

I however, agree with her views about keeping your pride and walking away. I don't like the whole sort of begging for an answer aspect of this situation. I would have just walked away and deal with it by myself.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/

She loves Nick.

So do I watch the dumping and/or ATFR and some of the interviews a 3rd time.  OR delete.  Help! This is the last night I have before I delete everything (only have finale and ATFR still saved).

That's a GREAT blog.

Some great points:
- Men are allowed to show emotion, to cry, to feel and express themselves in this way and I wish people would stop being so freakin’ judgemental
- This is not a gender thing. It’s a human decency thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 pm

She loves Nick.

So do I watch the dumping and/or ATFR and some of the interviews a 3rd time.  OR delete.  Help! This is the last night I have before I delete everything (only have finale and ATFR still saved).

That blogger is so spot on!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:19 pm

She loves Nick.

This may be the best article I've read. Thanks for posting, Cecilia.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 pm

VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!

That's terrible! I've never liked Ali so I'm not surprised she would do that.

Yes, I agree, Nick Run as far away as possible from this people!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Love Love Love this! She is spot-on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Ali reaped a lot of nice opportunities from this franchise. I would not be surprised if after her little interview with Nick if she was not reminded of such. JMOAA

And on another note--it's kind of funny in a strange way. First Ali has one thought process with Nick and then a day later has a reverse thought process. Maybe it's something in the 'Ette water system.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips