SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:34 pm

VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!
So do they have any proof he's hooked up with women, pictures or videos ? 
Now the show is over so Nick can "hook up" with any women.
I am just so happy Nick is home and out of spotlight.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ali reaped a lot of nice opportunities from this franchise. I would not be surprised if after her little interview with Nick if she was not reminded of such. JMOAA

And on another note--it's kind of funny in a strange way. First Ali has one thought process with Nick and then a day later has a reverse thought process. Maybe it's something in the 'Ette water system.

:yes: Kasha, IA you couldn't have said it better.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Pia1 wrote:
VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!

That's terrible!  I've never liked Ali so I'm not surprised she would do that.

Yes, I agree, Nick Run as far away as possible from this people!  

If Ali can be so easily swayed and flip-flops, depending on who is blowing in her ear, then she is not to be taken seriously. However, everyone should be on the look-out because those "sources" would soon be running to the rag mags. I guess the biting of tongue thing couldn't be sustained!

This is the time for Nick to do himself a huge favour and slow down on all those solo club crawling, and he should just please stop following every random girl he meets at a club or wherever on Insta and Twitter. This smells as if it is faaaar from over...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 pm

That's the thing with all these former people that have been on the show, they still suck butt to TPTB!!
I guess TPTb giveth and can take it away if you don't play ball with them.

Used to be an Ali fan but have changed my mind over the years!! :yes: 

Nick and if any of your family reads here DO NOT LET him DO THIS SHOW, ever again.  He doesn't need them.  I don't want them editing him to make him look different then he is and you know that's what they love to do!!
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 pm

You took the words out of my mouth about Andi biting her tongue or not. Nick better brace himself for the fallout since no doubt Andi is none too happy. This is exactly why Nick needs to stay away from TPTB and resume his private life ASAP.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 pm

^^ I smell damage control! unfortunately it's by maligning the enemy (hmmm should I call this classless?)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Re the bolded, Chris Harrison stated both in his blogs and also on AFTR that Nick had tried to contact Andi at least 2 times, when she was on vacation and at the men tell all. So someone is not getting their story straight. Andi needs to stop blaming Nick and stop trusting TPTB that they gave her the full story and did not manufacture that storyboard at the AFTR. Even Chris Harrison said in the TV guide interview that Nick's question had to be asked, after all he masterminded it with the question to Andi whether she ever loved Nick. Nick may own up to everything he said but I am still not buying production did not mastermind and set up all that went down on AFTR.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ I smell damage control! unfortunately it's by maligning the enemy (hmmm should I call this classless?)

Nonsense, Andi and Josh don't associate with those type of people!......... laugh out loud

Someone is soooooooooooo happy with Josh that she had to take time out of her day to get back in the media to try to save face because her "lowly" runner-up was getting just as much media. Of course she uses the least credible reporter of the ones to interview Nick, Ali, who also shares in the sorority of b*tchettes oops bachelorettes to try and divert the story. Sorry Andi, why don't talk to your producer buddies who are the ones that labeled Nick the stalker for trying contact you those couple times.... Oh and as a DA shouldn't she know with all the different stories she's told since the finale that her credibility as a 'witness' is shot?

I should also mention not all of the gals fall into the b*tchette category, just a select few......

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 pm

mercieme wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ali reaped a lot of nice opportunities from this franchise. I would not be surprised if after her little interview with Nick if she was not reminded of such. JMOAA

And on another note--it's kind of funny in a strange way. First Ali has one thought process with Nick and then a day later has a reverse thought process. Maybe it's something in the 'Ette water system.

:yes: Kasha, IA you couldn't have said it better.

Fickle, fickle. Kissing the hand that feeds.... With friends like Ali..... well, you know what they say...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 pm

mercieme wrote:
VAgirl79 wrote: Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Re the bolded, Chris Harrison stated both in his blogs and also on AFTR that Nick had tried to contact Andi at least 2 times, when she was on vacation and at the men tell all. So someone is not getting their story straight. Andi needs to stop blaming Nick and stop trusting TPTB that they gave her the full story and did not manufacture that storyboard at the AFTR. Even Chris Harrison said in the TV guide interview that Nick's question had to be asked, after all he masterminded it with the question to Andi whether she ever loved Nick. Nick may own up to everything he said but I am still not buying production did not mastermind and set up all that went down on AFTR.
Hahaha, so should we trust Chris Harrison or Andi?  They should keep their facts straight.
I wish everyone would just get back to their lives and move on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 pm

https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/494895450667761666

I think this can explain the bachelor kool aid.  Interesting.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 pm

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:
VAgirl79 wrote: Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Hahaha, so should we trust Chris Harrison or Andi?  They should keep their facts straight.
I wish everyone would just get back to their lives and move on.

Exactly.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips