SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:59 pm

eirekay wrote:HUMMMMM.  The girl I know had to cancel out of an art show on August 2nd (although she was there on August 1st), can't tell anyone why, and was video taped by a crew painting one of her murals in a restaurant last week.

Wow! Would she do the show with Chris S as the lead?

Any description of her?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:42 am

Yes, she would be thrilled if it were Chris.

She is self-employed, paints and makes jewelry from coins, also does artwork on custom clothing. Petite, maybe 5'2", blue eyes, blond with wavy hair down to her waist. She played tennis in high school. She just turned 29.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:54 am

eirekay wrote:Potential Contestant asked me to remove her pictures

I have to say, that is nice for a change. Good luck to her!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks GA!   blowkiss 

I think it is the fair, the background looks right and he's wearing the shirt with the steer and rose.  

Here's one more to keep an eye on.  She appears a tad cocky or sarcastic one, so sounds like one that TPTB would be interested in, for drama.   Hugesmile 

Cami ‏@SoonerBlondie  Aug 10
Still no word from #TheBachelor casting call. I'm guessing they are deciding on casting me as one of the 25 girls or giving me my own show

ETA:  One more...  She never says she's been to a casting call, but she is interested in Chris.  

Melissa Moxie @MMoxieSaltlife  ·  Jul 21
I was gonna wait a year to apply to the Bachelor, but if Chris is the next Bachelor I'm getting my ass to the next audition ASAP #Bachelor

Melissa Moxie @MMoxieSaltlife  ·  3h
Can't get over how dumb the girls on Bachelor are. When I am on the bachelor I am going to spice it up with some intelligence #talknerdytome

‏@SoonerBlondie
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 LaTfeh5-

@MMoxieSaltlife
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 G4Aw7cuw
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:25 am

eirekay wrote:Yes, she would be thrilled if it were Chris.

She is self-employed, paints and makes jewelry from coins, also does artwork on custom clothing.  Petite, maybe 5'2", blue eyes, blond with wavy hair down to her waist. She played tennis in high school.  She just turned 29.  

She sounds very nice. I am glad that she is interested in Chris.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Great! Sounds like at least one normal person!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

After I lifted her facebook profile pic yesterday and she asked me to remove it (very nicely - she doesn't want to jinx anything) she changed her profile pic to a 50's pic of her Grandma.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 pm

eirekay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

After I lifted her facebook profile pic yesterday and she asked me to remove it (very nicely - she doesn't want to jinx anything) she changed her profile pic to a 50's pic of her Grandma.

I wish her luck!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

eirekay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That's smart thinking! Thanks for sharing this info with us! yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 am

eirekay wrote:Yes, she would be thrilled if it were Chris.

She is self-employed, paints and makes jewelry from coins, also does artwork on custom clothing.  Petite, maybe 5'2", blue eyes, blond with wavy hair down to her waist. She played tennis in high school.  She just turned 29.  

Thanks for the info!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Can't get over how dumb the girls on Bachelor are. When I am on the bachelor I am going to spice it up with some intelligence #talknerdytome

I don't think the poor girl realizes what the producers will do with that.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I don't think the poor girl realizes what the producers will do with that.

Sharleen and Nikki were both able to keep their intelligence, but you have to be strong and true to yourself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka