SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I don't think the poor girl realizes what the producers will do with that.

Sharleen and Nikki were both able to keep their intelligence, but you have to be strong and true to yourself.

That's my friend's daughter's concern - she is a UC grad and has an issue with anyone playing stupid. I manage a small (1,500 acres) crop farm as part of my job and she was quizzing me on crop cycles, GMOs and selling on the crop futures market.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm

eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

Sharleen and Nikki were both able to keep their intelligence, but you have to be strong and true to yourself.

That's my friend's daughter's concern - she is a UC grad and has an issue with anyone playing stupid.  I manage a small (1,500 acres) crop farm as part of my job and she was quizzing me on crop cycles, GMOs and selling on the crop futures market.

She sounds like a bright girl. If she thinks it is something she can handle, I would love to see her on my screen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:52 pm

eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

That's my friend's daughter's concern - she is a UC grad and has an issue with anyone playing stupid.  I manage a small (1,500 acres) crop farm as part of my job and she was quizzing me on crop cycles, GMOs and selling on the crop futures market.

Wow, sounds like she is really interested in Chris if she was quizzing you on the crop farm. I think that's wonderful to learn and am glad that she would be genuine in her interest for Chris by learning more about farming. I hope she is cast. I always am on "Team There for the Right Reasons".

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Eirekay, if she is spoiled by RS or listed as a contestant, will you let us know it's her? She sounds like a great girl!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm excited for this season to start! Trying to decide if I want to go spoiled or unspoiled this season  question 

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm excited for this season to start!  Trying to decide if I want to go spoiled or unspoiled this season  question 

Right there with you Max! Can't wait for the season but not sure if I want to try to go unspoiled or not!! Probably spoiled!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 pm

I can't go unspoiled.  I am simply not capable.  Good luck to those who can, I admire you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Definitely can not go unspoiled.  cantstopl I have always had a thing for trying to figure out the unknowns.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Each season I say I'm going to try to go unspoiled, but that would require me to stay off the board (because I wouldn't be able to control my hand from clicking the spoiled threads). I'd also have to avoid all social media. In the end, I can't do it!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Beeleever wrote:Each season I say I'm going to try to go unspoiled, but that would require me to stay off the board (because I wouldn't be able to control my hand from clicking the spoiled threads). I'd also have to avoid all social media. In the end, I can't do it!

This is always me too, but after this season I'm feeling determined. I think I would have enjoyed Andi's season so much more without the spoilers. There was so much obvious post show verification that it made it impossible to watch with that little bit of doubt that the spoilers could be wrong. Whoever the Bachelor is, Chis or by off chance if it could still be Arie I'm going to be more invested in than normally with the Bachelors so I would really like to just watch and see it unfold. I highly doubt it will happen, but I do really want to try this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:Eirekay, if she is spoiled by RS or listed as a contestant, will you let us know it's her? She sounds like a great girl!

Absolutely!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Gonna tip-toe around this one, but I was asked get a consensus. If a Contestant's background included an abusive boyfriend and she had sought counseling in a 12 week group counseling program for domestic violence, how would that be perceived from by the general viewer?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka