SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
"Ashley Todd @ashleytodd8  Sep 20
Casually saw @theyearofelan filming a contestant for the @BachelorABC at Greenlake this morning. So there's that.

Since we don't know where this person is from, a quick search of Greenlake tells me it's in Wisconsin. Do we have any potential's from Wisconsin?

Allison!!!!!!!!!! @allison_fisherr  Sep 20
I JUST DROVE PAST THE BACHELOR HOUSE AND THEY WERE FILMING IM CRYING I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT SEASON

Same day filming in two different areas!

Nice catch Ladybug!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
"Ashley Todd @ashleytodd8  Sep 20
Casually saw @theyearofelan filming a contestant for the @BachelorABC at Greenlake this morning. So there's that.

Since we don't know where this person is from, a quick search of Greenlake tells me it's in Wisconsin. Do we have any potential's from Wisconsin?

I JUST DROVE PAST THE BACHELOR HOUSE AND THEY WERE FILMING IM CRYING I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT SEASON

Nice catch Ladybug!

Well, if there is a contestant from Greenlake she certainly knows what living in a small town is like. Population of Green Lake is under 1000
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Nice catch Ladybug!

Well, if there is a contestant from Greenlake she certainly knows what living in a small town is like. Population of Green Lake is under 1000

Checking further, the person tweeting is from the west coast: looks like WA. There is a Greenlake Park in Seattle. So I'm guessing the contestant is really from Seattle (TPTB like Seattle)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:20 pm

I saw the Seattle Green Lake Park, but wiki spells it Green Lake, the tweeter spelled it Greenlake but it certainly can be Seattle area as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 am

I remember not long after Des' season ended, she and Chris spent a day at that park.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I saw the Seattle Green Lake Park, but wiki spells it Green Lake, the tweeter spelled it Greenlake but it certainly can be Seattle area as well.

That is what jumped into my mind. I lived in Seattle for a while; we often talked about Greenlake, as a nickname for a section of Seattle around the lake.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Things are quite right now so l was somewhat adventurous and very rarely go to RS site but was curious to see if he has changed the contestants from 4 to 3 that he had given and little be hold there is only 3 listed he deleted the 1 girl that confirmed she was not a contestant up thread (Michelle Bayne). l don't see where he made any correction for posting mis info l guess time will tell when his next update if he happens to mention it.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

DKWillis wrote:Things are quite right now so l was somewhat adventurous and very rarely go to RS site but was curious to see if he has changed the contestants from 4 to 3  that he had given and  little be hold there is only 3 listed he deleted the 1 girl that confirmed she was not a contestant up thread (Michelle Bayne).  l don't see where he made any correction for posting mis info l guess time will tell when his next update if he happens to mention it.

He made an amendment to his original post and corrected it there. Added in brackets at the end of the first paragraph.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Looks like Elan wasn't the only producer traveling in the last few days.  Probably more intros.  

Adam Mansfield  @AdamJMansfield  7:09 PM - 16 Sep 2014
Trains in an airport. #travel http://instagram.com/p/tB4LtEtO9Z/

Sarah replied to the tweet/pic above on Instagram:
sarahherron  #dia

And then this yesterday...
Adam Mansfield  @AdamJMansfield  5:59 PM - 22 Sep 2014
This is some big canyon I fly over from time to time. #latergram http://instagram.com/p/tRM49HNO9T/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 pm

RS has posted 3 more ladies up on his site. Two teachers and someone who works for FOX in DC.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:49 pm

What does #dia stand for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Sprite wrote:RS has posted 3 more ladies up on his site. Two teachers and someone who works for FOX in DC.

Thanks! Tracy grabs my interest just based on the pics. Looks natural and low-key and beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka