SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What does #dia stand for?

Denver International Airport ...  I think, that was my first thought anyway.   no idea

Adam's IG post:

Station: (pics from google)
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 800px-DIA_Train_3
Tunnel:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Denver_Airport_Train_Propellers

You can see just see the station doors as they pull in and video ends.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 pm

That's probably correct since that's an airport Sarah knows well.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:That's probably correct since that's an airport Sarah knows well.

Yep, looks like Denver to me Smiley
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Denver International Airport ...  I think, that was my first thought anyway.   no idea

snipped...

Awesome! It must be a bio from someone from Denver?!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm

relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:RS has posted 3 more ladies up on his site. Two teachers and someone who works for FOX in DC.

Thanks!  Tracy grabs my interest just based on the pics.  Looks natural and low-key and beautiful.

I also like Tracy the best of all the spoiled girls so far.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:RS has posted 3 more ladies up on his site. Two teachers and someone who works for FOX in DC.

Thanks!  Tracy grabs my interest just based on the pics.  Looks natural and low-key and beautiful.

I agree. Actually, I'd rather she be the next Bachelorette! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Agreed! Hopefully her personality will match up to her looks! She also reminds me of some celebrity, but I can't put my finger on who...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

snipped...

Awesome! It must be a bio from someone from Denver?!

Or just a stop as DIA is a hub.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:13 am

nutty1 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I agree. Of the ones RS has posted, Tracy seems one of the most natural. Tandra doesn't look too over the top either or Whitney...until I saw she was friends with Jaclyn Swartz. (I'd be willing to bet she will be one of the drama ones featured since she probably has an in with producers being a friend of Jaclyn and all. Probably knows how to get herself on screen.) Also, enough with the part time models and cheerleaders.

FYI looks wise, Tracy reminds me of Elizabeth Kitt from Jakes season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 am

When are we going to get pictures of some of the spoiled girls?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:08 am

Kristina Najt ‏@TeenaS0up  16h (2:22 PM - 23 Sep 2014)
So the bachelor is filming something outside my building right now.... I feel cool #lalaland

Hmmm... wonder if it's shirtless Chris running around looking lonely and pondering what he wants in a woman or if it's more intro stuff? Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

LB, love your avi, he is such a beautiful man.

If Chris is doing the shirtless what do I want in a woman, can we hope he runs into naked Lucy for a little comedy interlude?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka