SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 am

I don't want to post all of his writing here, but according to RS, after they leave New Mexico, they're headed to South Dakota and then they're off to Iowa before hometowns. They're not leaving the country before hometowns. They will be headed out of the country though for the fantasy dates and the final rose.

I think it's very cool that they're headed to where Chris is from. It will certainly give the girls a slight idea of what their lives would be like. Although I'm sure some of the girls are probably disappointed they didn't head to Europe or anywhere tropical yet considering three of them will only get that opportunity.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 am

Since they are heading to Des Moines before hometown dates, I wonder if they will have Chris's family meet them there. It would be a good time for all of the girls left to meet the family, see Iowa, and get a feel about what living with Chris would be like.

I looked at Des Moines events and there are lots of haunted houses going on. I could see them going to a haunted house as a one on one date. Good way to snuggle up to Chris and let him "protect" you.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:14 am

The fact that they aren't going anywhere outside of the country is super boring in my opinion.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Since they are heading to Des Moines before hometown dates, I wonder if they will have   Chris's family meet them there. It would be a good time for all of the girls left to meet the family, see Iowa, and get a feel about what living with Chris would be like.

I looked at Des Moines events and there are lots of haunted houses going on. I could see them going to a haunted house as a one on one date. Good way to snuggle up to Chris and let him "protect" you.

That would be my kind of date. I love that sort of stuff. The epi where he was playing hide and seek with Andi makes me think you might be right!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:25 am

Cecilia wrote:The fact that they aren't going anywhere outside of the country is super boring in my opinion.  

It IS odd, but RS showed the locations that the Bachelors have traveled in the past and oddly enough TB don't travel as much as the Bachelorette does. Sean went to Canada and St. Lucia before hometowns but otherwise was in the US. Juan traveled more outside the country.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:28 am

Cecilia wrote:The fact that they aren't going anywhere outside of the country is super boring in my opinion.  

I agree. Totally boring. Heck, even Chris Soules indicated he liked the travelling aspect.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:47 am

atem wrote:

I agree.  Totally boring.  Heck, even Chris Soules indicated he liked the travelling aspect.

Wow! They must have limited budget this season. Watch as they ramp up the home grown farmer theme. Those poor girls!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:I don't want to post all of his writing here, but according to RS, after they leave New Mexico, they're headed to South Dakota and then they're off to Iowa before hometowns. They're not leaving the country before hometowns. They will be headed out of the country though for the fantasy dates and the final rose.

I think it's very cool that they're headed to where Chris is from. It will certainly give the girls a slight idea of what their lives would be like. Although I'm sure some of the girls are probably disappointed they didn't head to Europe or anywhere tropical yet considering three of them will only get that opportunity.  

Just my luck - Mr. Wonderful and I were in Deadwood last weekend. At the same resort that they will be filming at.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:13 am

I have a different opinion. 
First, these ladies, if they are serious about Chris as a potential husband, should not care where they are going as long as it's with Chris! (yeah right!) 
Living in small town Iowa is not going to be all that exciting for the majority of women, so I think small town exposure is great for this season.  It gives them an idea from day one what life in a smaller town might be like. 
It gives Chris an idea of what these ladies are like not having the allure of exotic travel and if they are really there for "the right reasons" (again---yeah right!) 
Lastly, we all know TPTB will throw all kinds of drama both real and fabricated at the viewer making the locale almost non-existant anyway. 
I don't think the budget is any different this season than in the past. It's not a budget issue. TPTB are trying to keep it more real. (that should be funny).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:15 am

I actually don't find it to be boring as a viewer or if I was a contestant. As a viewer, it's not like I'm actually experiencing any of it so to be honest, I really don't care where they go. It's just my opinion, but if I was a contestant, ya I would probably wish we were going elsewhere, but at the same time having spent my whole life in Boston and if I really liked the guy, I sure as heck would want to find out what life would be like considering I'd have to move and pick up my life to go to Iowa.

It obviously wouldn't give you a whole ton to go off of, but I do think that going to places, such as South Dakota and Iowa, well it can give you a glimmer of what your life would be like potentially.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:43 am

Whoever is running the Facebook page for the Deadwood Mountain Grand and this event have fast fingers. All of my comments have disappeared rapidly after posting them.
https://www.facebook.com/DMGrand

https://www.facebook.com/events/577535455702550/

I'd love to get the word out to those that go to get pictures and get them out on sm for us!

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:51 am

I don't mind it.  The great overseas destinations sometimes make up for lack of interesting story or people for me but, overall, if the dates are interesting and there are some good "characters" and chemistry happening, I don't care where they are.  Some of the more recent destinations all they do is walk around the city anyway, nice to see, but not the most interesting dates IMO.  Since I'm actually really looking forward to Chris as Bach, I hope I'll be more interested in who he's falling for, not where they go.  

I actually was really hoping some of the top picks would get to see his farm and home and family on their own turf.  I wish they were spending a couple episodes in Iowa TBH.  Hope they will meet the fam.  Which ever girl gets the have a romantic dinner in at Chris' house date, is probably the one to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk