SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:02 pm

That's where I disagree. The moron to me is the Lead who sits there and gets to use people for their ego. Then expect the person dumped to just smile and say 'Thank You'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I don't disagree that most of the time the leads are morons. But for a long time now you had to be a cast person to get to be the lead. 
Kind of like the game "Go to the Head of the Class". Only in the this case instead of wearing a dunce cap you are a moron and the head of the class is the King or Queen moron.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:48 pm

atem wrote:That's where I disagree.  The moron to me is the Lead who sits there and gets to use people for their ego.  Then expect the person dumped to just smile and say 'Thank You'.

But that is the show. They should all know that by now so I don't see it as the lead using anyone. They only get used if they allow it...and frankly, it is not as if the other people don't get stuff out of it. Andi used JPab to get the Bette. Same deal with Ali and Jake. Others use it as a way to extend their 15 minutes and get on the Bachelor Pad or now the Bachelor in Paradise...see Clare, Ashlee, Chris B, Graham, Zack, etc, etc.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't disagree that most of the time the leads are morons. But for a long time now you had to be a cast person to get to be the lead. 
Kind of like the game "Go to the Head of the Class". Only in the this case instead of wearing a dunce cap you are a moron and the head of the class is the King or Queen moron.

We are talking about a bunch of twentysomethings (and a couple of thirtysomethings) that are in a holding pattern in their lives. They have so few obligations that they can take off 4 to 6 to 8 weeks and have an extended vacation. For the most part, they are looking for a change of scenery and an experience to talk about. The odds are 1 in 25 and at least until they enter the bubble, I doubt any of them believe they are going to fall in love. It's a little like taking a couple of months off to travel through Europe on a rail pass - you do it because it's the one time in your life when you can.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Sorry, but my opinion is anytime you sign a contract indicating you are fair game to be humiliated and portrayed in a negative light on tv is not such an intelligent move. JMOAA, but I would be glad to forego free travel for maintaining my dignity, reputation and name intact.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Of course, the Lead is using people. It's their job, remember? Otherwise, there isn't a show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 B0LVmAwIQAE2H2x

Rachel Oeltjen ‏@rachelmarie713 6h6 hours ago
Just met @C_Soules in Deadwood, of all places!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Ooops, I put this in the wrong place.

Anyone find any pictures of the lady 'window shopping' with him?

BTW, how boring.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/blogs/neighbors/the-bachelor-chris-soules-chris-harrison-spotted-in-downtown-santa/article_e0ee7846-557c-11e4-976d-0017a43b2370.html

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 pm

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/blogs/neighbors/the-bachelor-chris-soules-chris-harrison-spotted-in-downtown-santa/article_e0ee7846-557c-11e4-976d-0017a43b2370.html#.VEEzyD_JadY.twitter

Picture of Chris in Sante Fe. I cant seem to copy it to bring it over.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 RECALL-11-665x385

http://www.inquisitr.com/1545008/bachelor-chris-soules-films-only-in-u-s-ebola-fears-or-a-low-budget-season-19/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 B0FzjtgCUAELUf7
Steve Terrell ‏@steveterrell 10h10 hours ago
Quit looking for Smookie and get back to work RT @pmalonenm: Bumped into #TheBachelor in #SantaFe today
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:38 am

atem wrote:Of course, the Lead is using people.  It's their job, remember?  Otherwise, there isn't a show.  

Sorry, but I disagree. These people sign an extensive contract that spells out what the producers/editors can do...willingly. The show has also been around for years so they should know what to expect...if they don't they are idiots. Hard to say people are being used when they volunteer. It's not as if this is a life or death situation where peoples lives depend on something and despite knowing better, they feel they have no choice. They get to have an adventure, be on TV, make some friends and travel. Some even manage to end up with a serious relationship or even marriage. It is a willingly entered, mutually beneficial, symbiotic relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk