SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:05 am

The crew will allegedly be here through Monday, with a rose ceremony that night.
Maybe there is another date tomorrow? If 6 girls before HTD then assume 2 let go? 2-on-1? Guess will see if any more pics are posted tomorrow.

Tonight, I got a tip that he would be at new Court Avenue restaurant RoCA, and that a local artist may be painting a mural on the east side of the building. My friend and I went down to check it out and we found local artist Van Holmgren spray-painting the wall. A camera crew was set up outside and a camera on a lift, perhaps filming Holmgren's work for a time-lapse video?
This must have been planned? That is some fast work to get a mural in place with Whitney wearing the clothes she wore this afternoon.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/television/2014/10/25/bachelor-chris-soules-has-busy-day-taping-in-des-moines/17940939/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:07 am

The completed mural
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B02FQ9NIYAAZnwo
Per RS

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:08 am

Oh, it was planned.   I do think it means she's in the F2, but I don't know if it means F1 yet.  Depends on who got to meet his family to me.

However, I must admit that's one cool looking date for this show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:31 am

Scrolling through the photos of Jane with Chris, have yet to find one where he is looking at her, down at her, smiling at her. Obviously they may have never captured those moments, but he (and she for that matter) seems more animated about the people and the game than her. She seems a bit sad to me in this one in particular ....Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 635497884292960564-des.m1025bachelor13187
The lady behind him looks more excited than her. She looks nervous/shy but if she is nervous/shy and Chris was really into her, why not show more 'protective' body language?

In this pic, 'Jane's body language is a bit apprehensive while Chris seems to be walking 'ahead' of her as she holds onto him. He seems to be all 'let's do this' and confident perhaps but she doesn't. 

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 635497859982310008-des.m1025bachelor13150
Hopefully will see some pics where they actually look at one another since going by the ones posted, especially here http://www.desmoinesregister.com/picture-gallery/entertainment/television/2014/10/24/15-photos-bachelor-chris-soules-at-starmont-football-game/17873637/ it is hard to tell his interest other than the type of date and location it is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:36 am

You mean like this one?

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 EP-141029845

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/photos-bachelor-chris-soules-at-starmont-football-game-20141025?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:38 am

umngirl wrote:
@hann_b123 2h

So they are filming the bachelor in deadwood South Dakota today...
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B0V3AIFIIAAP57d

Not to get in the way of the Whitney stuff, but is this Jane?  This is the pic I was talking about in SD.  

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:45 am

That was some date he did for Whitney, but I don't get the hug at the end.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:48 am

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@hann_b123 2h

So they are filming the bachelor in deadwood South Dakota today...
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B0V3AIFIIAAP57d

Not to get in the way of the Whitney stuff, but is this Jane?  This is the pic I was talking about in SD.  

I think so, there is another picture of the group walking and it shows a more frontal view, it looks like the same girl as was at the football game.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:50 am

The boots look like they could be the same too.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 am

atem wrote:You mean like this one?

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 EP-141029845

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/photos-bachelor-chris-soules-at-starmont-football-game-20141025?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Thanks for reposting. I must have missed this! It's interesting that they are mirroring each other... both right legs up on the bleachers. Since this is a fan/spectator pic I will put more stock into it than the 'professional' one's seen. Obviously don't have a whole lot to go by between Jane and Whitney but I like Jane. Very natural, down-to-earth it seems. Can't get over the mural though. That is a pretty big deal to have around forever if the F1 ends up being someone else. Not too fun to see that for someone else. But who knows...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I think so, there is another picture of the group walking and it shows a more frontal view, it looks like the same girl as was at the football game.

I definitely think this is Jane. The boots, the hair part, the profile all fits her description and pics seen thus far. His hand just may be on her knee too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:55 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B02NGDUIMAASnnK
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B02NGDaIQAAdMQ2
From a RS tweet/
I want to know why she has flowers. It almost looks like a bridal bouquet. This would not be a date that involves flowers(roses).
RS says this is when he shows her the mural. I think she is really touched and may be slightly overcome over how serious this is becoming.

ETA
And how weird is it to have all of these people standing around and staring at them?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk