SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:41 am

The girl Chris was engaged to was a pretty brunette and so was Andi so thought Jane was a good possibility unti it was discovered she was not a plain Jane in her past. I also think the show probably knew her background but cast her since she grew up on a farm in Nebraska a neighboring state thinking she and Chris would have that in common......and if not she could certainly cause DRAMA.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:07 am

The show had to know what she does for a living. There's NO WAY that the producers didn't know. I think they did, just because the producers of this show view it the same as she does... a farce.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:22 am

Of course, TPTB knew.
It takes us what--15 secs to google and search someone. They do the same thing when they have someone under consideration probably after they make the first cut.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Of course, TPTB knew.
It takes us what--15 secs to google and search someone. They do the same thing when they have someone under consideration probably after they make the first cut.
Someone who dares or cares and has a Twitter account (I don't) should alert Cody. Maybe as his friend and trainer he may be allowed to be in touch w/Chris and could give him the heads up on the "lovely Jade" :shootme:  before it's too late?

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:09 pm

I don't see her going that far. Chris didn't really seem that interested in her during their Football date. He was walking way ahead of her and didn't look AT Jade once. Who knows, maybe TPTB said to give her a chance and 1:1 date in his homestate but he isn't that into her anyway. They could be just leading him on, talking in his ear, but there was very little chemistry seen between them on their date so a HTD would be interesting to see if she indeed has one. Who knows... Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see her going that far. Chris didn't really seem that interested in her during their Football date. He was walking way ahead of her and didn't look AT Jade once. Who knows, maybe TPTB said to give her a chance and 1:1 date in his homestate but he isn't that into her anyway. They could be just leading him on, talking in his ear, but there was very little chemistry seen between them on their date so a HTD would be interesting to see if she indeed has one. Who knows... Haha
Sure hope you are right! hmmm

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Well, she went to the HTD's and that is a lot further than 21 other girls went. This is the shame of it all, Jade may have taken a spot someone more sincere about Chris wanted, but then maybe Chris was not all that into anyone of the other 21.
Eh--it is what it is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, she went to the HTD's and that is a lot further than 21 other girls went. This is the shame of it all, Jade may have taken a spot someone more sincere about Chris wanted, but then maybe Chris was not all that into anyone of the other 21.
Eh--it is what it is.

Maybe, just maybe, Jade is a sweet, sincere girl who was using her natural talents to earn a living but is fed up with that industry and would like to go back to a simple country life. IMO, Chris is a smart guy and a sincere man - he wouldn't take someone to HT without having some real interest in a future with her. He may see a side of her that others haven't, even though there are very few part of Jade that haven't been seen Embarressed!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 pm

eirekay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, she went to the HTD's and that is a lot further than 21 other girls went. This is the shame of it all, Jade may have taken a spot someone more sincere about Chris wanted, but then maybe Chris was not all that into anyone of the other 21.
Eh--it is what it is.

Maybe, just maybe, Jade is a sweet, sincere girl who was using her natural talents to earn a living but is fed up with that industry and would like to go back to a simple country life.  IMO, Chris is a smart guy and a sincere man - he wouldn't take someone to HT without having some real interest in a future with her.  He may see a side of her that others haven't, even though there are very few part of Jade that haven't been seen Embarressed!

Sorry, but she seems perfectly happy with what she's doing/did in her life. Just read her twitter and see who's she's following.

She doesn't seem like a mean girl Courtney, but there is no way she's ready to even be in a serious relationship. Forget marriage and babies.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:42 pm

atem wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Eh--it is what it is.

Maybe, just maybe, Jade is a sweet, sincere girl who was using her natural talents to earn a living but is fed up with that industry and would like to go back to a simple country life.  IMO, Chris is a smart guy and a sincere man - he wouldn't take someone to HT without having some real interest in a future with her.  He may see a side of her that others haven't, even though there are very few part of Jade that haven't been seen Embarressed!

Sorry, but she seems perfectly happy with what she's doing/did in her life.  Just read her twitter and see who's she's following.  

She doesn't seem like a mean girl Courtney, but there is no way she's ready to even be in a serious relationship.  Forget marriage and babies.

Exactly. Because she has a certain lifestyle does not mean she is a mean human being or not a fine person. From her social media accounts however, you can tell she is happy with her non-small town lifestyle and her life.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Sorry, but she seems perfectly happy with what she's doing/did in her life.  Just read her twitter and see who's she's following.  

She doesn't seem like a mean girl Courtney, but there is no way she's ready to even be in a serious relationship.  Forget marriage and babies.

Exactly. Because she has a certain lifestyle does not mean she is a mean human being or not a fine person. From her social media accounts however, you can tell she is happy with her non-small town lifestyle and her life.

She couldn't possibly think that her "line of work" wasn't going to come to light during the show. Maybe it was a PR stunt and she wasn't really there for Chris at all.  She doesn't strike me as Chris' type with all the exposure  affraid she's getting. I can't wait to see how this plays out in the show.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 pm

She absolute likes any exposure she gets. And given the evidence we have of her chosen line of work, any publicity is good publicity. I suppose she might have a change of heart, but she'll have to have awfully thick skin if she has- she wouldn't just need to convince Chris, his family and friends (and all of hers, too) but the entire Bachelor watching world.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk