SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:23 pm

JBF wrote:
Max64 wrote:Chris retweeted this, this morning.  I don't think he's had any SM interaction in a long time..
Chris Soules retweeted
The Bachelor @BachelorABC  ·  Nov 6
Who will be the one for Chris? #TheBachelor premieres on Monday, Jan 5 at 8|7c on ABC! https://youtu.be/ZtmC2HRDnik
snipped
Remember all of our "Field Of Dreams" jokes last season?
I think the boy is happy retweeting. Maybe he made up his mind (one way or another) and is OK with F2 in a Sean/Lindsay sort of way.
IA. Having barely read the threads for Chris, from what I saw, during Chris's dates in his hometown state, the mural on the wall (writing on the wall, literally, if she is F1) and Whitney meeting with Chris and possibly some of his friends where the mural was painted? I said it before, but it would be so odd for Chris to have a mural of himself with Whitney and be with another girl driving downtown. Now if Whitney is not F2 or F1 - then that is moot and just part of TBTP drama  Rolling Eyes .

Also, someone posted about Whitney's height? I am not sure how tall she is but depending on the height of the person describing a tall blonde (earlier tweet?) then someone even 5'6" can seem very tall to someone 5", especially if the 5" person is wearing flats and Whitney wearing 5 inch heels.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 pm

RS tweeted they are filming one of the dates right now? I'm suspicious about the show just letting the f2 out there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Unless somebody is being groomed for Bachelorette already and is putting on a show as "the one" to bamboozle us. Wonder if RS and other snoopers are getting "Whitney! Whitney! Whitney!" reports like "Brooks! Brooks! Brooks!" a while back...

I still question how much of this reality TV show is genuine "reality".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:43 pm

RS won't even say who she is until next week. no They are at a bowling alley at Strawberry Point.

How people aren't just posting pics, I don't know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:01 pm

JBF wrote:Unless somebody is being groomed for Bachelorette already and is putting on a show as "the one" to bamboozle us. Wonder if RS and other snoopers are getting "Whitney! Whitney! Whitney!" reports like "Brooks! Brooks! Brooks!" a while back...

I still question how much of this reality TV show is genuine "reality".

Very little.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Any of our super sleuths working on this?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:42 pm

atem wrote:RS won't even say who she is until next week.  no  They are at a bowling alley at Strawberry Point.  

How people aren't just posting pics, I don't know.  

Could be that the bowling alley was shut down for filming and no outsiders are allowed in. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 pm

I would think so. It was be too easy to buy out a rural bowling alley for private filming.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Makes sense for Chris to have the F2 & his  last dates  be near his hometown - not just for ease of meeting his family but also help focus the fact that his choice will need to want both him & rural Iowa life- style  - no doubt a complication in anyone`s  decision

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 2m2 minutes ago
An ALL NEW promo for #TheBachelor airs this Sunday in the #AMAs #PrinceFarming

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Ha thought that said PrinceFarting. Praying

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ha thought that said PrinceFarting. Praying

cantstopl Too funny.

Ugh! Another freaking awards show?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk