SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 am

sara11 wrote:We may be on to something re FRC because Peter who is one of the main producers and handles the lead normally just instagrammed a pic of LAX airport saying he's happy to be home. So I'm thinking they do go to the corn farm to meet his family.

Why would it indicate that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:38 am

Not necessarily that but if they are back in the US now it means they still have to go through meeting Chris' family and LCDs so I was just wondering where that would take place since they normally do it in the same location as overnights

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:17 am

They did go back to Trista's family for her MTP. That is my hometown, so I remember.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:23 am

Isn't it a really busy time on the farm ? Maybe they couldn't all be away at the same time? Makes sense they'd do what they did during Tristas season.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 am

^^^ That's a thought I just had, too.... though hopefully the harvest was all in well before the cold snap. But there's lots of work still to be done before winter gets a grip- and they're already down one man with Chris gone. So.... htds back in the states ????? FRC- where????? (I must say, I don't know if the time to travel to Bali for 1 week of dates would be worth it..... I don't think I would have enjoyed it, even in my 20s.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:Isn't it a really busy time on  the farm ?  Maybe  they couldn't all be away  at the same time?  Makes sense they'd do what they did during Tristas season.

They should be done with harvest, but they may have the pigs to worry about. I can't imagine that they don't have a hired hand to assist with cleaning, feeding, watering the hogs.
BUT since RS said that there was a change and since Peter is back in LA a FRC in Iowa could be a possibility.
This could go back to the Tweet from the WA girl (originally from Iowa) who send the rose ceremony was at her venue.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Isn't it a really busy time on  the farm ?  Maybe  they couldn't all be away  at the same time?  Makes sense they'd do what they did during Tristas season.

They should be done with harvest, but they may have the pigs to worry about. I can't imagine that they don't have a hired hand to assist with cleaning, feeding, watering the hogs.
BUT since RS said that there was a change and since Peter is back in LA a FRC in Iowa could be a possibility.
This could go back to the Tweet from the WA girl (originally from Iowa) who send the rose ceremony was at her venue.

I thought that venue was in Washington? Or am I mixed up?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:06 pm

I am going to lift just 2 lines from 2 separate posts by kasha, in the interest of saving space.
I would bet that out of the 25 contestants that were picked, perhaps 2 will be in an age demographic and serious about moving to Iowa and being his wife. jmoaa
There were quite a few leads I did not think were "catches", so the show providing them a high profile,would help them.
I think Chris has a much greater chance of sincerely finding someone on his own vs some of the others past leads.
I agree and it's why casting him to find a serious relationship was ridiculous.  He's the big cheese in Iowa now and he could have had his pick of women who have family, and connections in Iowa already and would be able to make the transition from, say, Cedar Rapids to Arlington, with ease. It would be alot easier to adjust to rural midwestern life if you had family an hour away .   If what he wanted was marriage, he should have looked for that near home.

I think that most of the guys who are leads must not have trouble getting dates, they just happen to be single for a variety of reasons.  Being on the show gives them the chance to meet women they never would have met otherwise (Sean and Cat for example.)  It's why I thought that Arie would do well to do this show.  But most of the women (and men as well) who do the show would not have a problem relocating if it were to a "decent" sized city.   If you live in NY or Seattle, then moving to Chicago, Dallas, Scottsdale or Miami, (while life altering to be sure), isnt going drastically limit your choices of career growth, potential friends, phenomenal volunteerism opportunities, abundant shopping, fantastic cultural life, etc. etc. etc.  So the relationships from the show have a chance to actually work.

Funny you should write this GA because when I first saw Whitney's photo and read a little bit about her background I thought that she seemed nice and would be one of the ones there seriously for Chris. Then I saw that she was friends with JS and I immediately became suspicious  
Whoa sprite - I did not realize that Whitney lived in NY for quite a while before moving to Chicago, much less that she's friends with JS. I dont think Chris and either of the women in the F3 that we know about have much chance of success.  Because of  those two new facts about Whitney, I take back what I said on November 9:  
Honestly unless Chris plans to relôcate, I don't see any sort of dating relationship with anyone in LA or San Diego.
I don't think any of the California women are Iowa bound.
I still think Whitney will be F1. She even has a career that will work in Arlington. I also think that the next Bachelorette will be Becca.
  If Whitney is F1, she's not Farm-Bound.  Either Chris went on the show because he plans to move away from Arlington (run the farm business from Cedar Rapids? is that even possible? How many of these women would want to move to Cedar Rapids anyway?) OR maybe mystery girl is F1 and has some reason to fit into rural life.  But the chances for either of these two occurrences are extremely small and that's why casting him was a joke to me.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:07 pm

sara11 wrote:We may be on to something re FRC because Peter who is one of the main producers and handles the lead normally just instagrammed a pic of LAX airport saying he's happy to be home. So I'm thinking they do go to the corn farm to meet his family.

lindsayliles
I'm on my way home too @peterg1983! Ha same day!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Whoa sprite - I did not realize that Whitney lived in NY for quite a while before moving to Chicago, much less that she's friends with JS. I dont think Chris and either of the women in the F3 that we know about have much chance of success.  Because of  those two new facts about Whitney, I take back what I said on November 9:  
Honestly unless Chris plans to relôcate, I don't see any sort of dating relationship with anyone in LA or San Diego.
I don't think any of the California women are Iowa bound.
I still think Whitney will be F1. She even has a career that will work in Arlington. I also think that the next Bachelorette will be Becca.
  If Whitney is F1, she's not Farm-Bound.  Either Chris went on the show because he plans to move away from Arlington (run the farm business from Cedar Rapids? is that even possible? How many of these women would want to move to Cedar Rapids anyway?) OR maybe mystery girl is F1 and has some reason to fit into rural life.  But the chances for either of these two occurrences are extremely small and that's why casting him was a joke to me.

I don't think Whitney lived in NYC (unless I missed that confirmation somewhere). JS used to live there but recently moved to Chicago. But before her move she visited Chicago quite often.

I don't know how close they are. I've only seen a few pictures of them together.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:ITA Kasha.  Especially after his appearance on Bachette, girls back home would crawl over each other to marry him and he would be able to have his pick of the litter.  To me, many of his contestants are likely friends of Mrs. Mike Fleiss or similar and just props, as you said, next to one or two real choices for Chris.  I wonder too if Chris and Whitney may have met (through Jaclyn Swartz) and hit it off prior to him locking into Bach position, similar to what some suggested was the case with Andi and Josh.

Great speculation RL! We will have keep that in mind.

We had a discussion during the previous season, about your choice of friends are a reflection of yourself. That's how I feel about JS. Already I'm forming an opinion of Whitney whom I don't know, and barely remember what she looks like. JS is probably one of the first ones on the top of the list of those that I do not care for.

Funny you should write this GA because when I first saw Whitney's photo and read a little bit about her background I thought that she seemed nice and would be one of the ones there seriously for Chris. Then I saw that she was friends with JS and I immediately became suspicious and started rethinking my original opinion. As of now, I am on the fence. I will have to see her on the show before I truly decide, but just the fact that she is friends with JS makes me question her judgement. She is probably a lovely person and who knows, she could truly be into Chris and used her friendship with JS to help get her on the show, but there is that little niggling doubt simply because of that friendship.

I feel exactly the same as Sprite. Trying not to let it cloud my opinion before seeing Witney on the show, but originally did make me skip over her bio pretty fast. Jaclyn is one of my least favorites ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Could Peter be F3s handler this time around? I thought last b-ette season he hung out with Marcus.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk