SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have no issue with Iowa. It would not be a place I would choose to live as I have already done rural midwest and have a very good idea what it would be like living there.
Chris is--ok.
I am an equal opportunity snarkist.
Personally, I think it's a joke he is on this show. The guy could easily, if he really wanted to, meet a home grown gal on his own. I would bet that out of the 25 contestants that were picked, perhaps 2 will be in an age demographic and serious about moving to Iowa and being his wife. jmoaa
I am glad the format will have the ladies in the good ole heartland vs Europe. TPTB are keeping it more real. The part not real is the host of younger ladies that are models, actresses, beauty queens, fill in the blank wannabees to bring more publicity to their careers than the possibility of being a farmer's wife. jmoaa.
I also think it's a joke he's on this season. Arie must have wanted more money. With that being said, I'll watch for the travel scenery as I always do Smiley
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 pm

ITA Kasha. Especially after his appearance on Bachette, girls back home would crawl over each other to marry him and he would be able to have his pick of the litter. To me, many of his contestants are likely friends of Mrs. Mike Fleiss or similar and just props, as you said, next to one or two real choices for Chris. I wonder too if Chris and Whitney may have met (through Jaclyn Swartz) and hit it off prior to him locking into Bach position, similar to what some suggested was the case with Andi and Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have no issue with Iowa. It would not be a place I would choose to live as I have already done rural midwest and have a very good idea what it would be like living there.
Chris is--ok.
Personally, I think it's a joke he is on this show. The guy could easily, if he really wanted to, meet a home grown gal on his own. I would bet that out of the 25 contestants that were picked, perhaps 2 will be in an age demographic and serious about moving to Iowa and being his wife. jmoaa
I am glad the format will have the ladies in the good ole heartland vs Europe. TPTB are keeping it more real. The part not real is the host of younger ladies that are models, actresses, beauty queens, fill in the blank wannabees to bring more publicity to their careers than the possibility of being a farmer's wife. jmoaa.

Let's face it, any of the people that go on these shows could find love on their own. Fortunately for us, they come or we would have nobody to make fun of. Chris is no different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Perhaps.  IDK
There were quite a few leads I did not think were "catches", so the show providing them a high profile,would help them.
I think Chris has a much greater chance of sincerely finding someone on his own vs some of the others past leads. IMO, but him being older, possibly more settled, with a sound occupation, lends the image that he would like to be married.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Chris is--ok.

Let's face it, any of the people that go on these shows could find love on their own. Fortunately for us, they come or we would have nobody to make fun of. Chris is no different.

Very good point there Sprite.  But Kasha, I also agree that not all have been "catches".  Ben Flapjack, for one, is not the slighest bit appealing to me on any level.  How he got to be Ashley's F2 or The Bachelor is beyond me.  I also have never seen the attraction in Juan Pablo, even before he turned into Bachzilla.

:sourgrapes:

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comments)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:00 am

RoseLover86 wrote:ITA Kasha.  Especially after his appearance on Bachette, girls back home would crawl over each other to marry him and he would be able to have his pick of the litter.  To me, many of his contestants are likely friends of Mrs. Mike Fleiss or similar and just props, as you said, next to one or two real choices for Chris.  I wonder too if Chris and Whitney may have met (through Jaclyn Swartz) and hit it off prior to him locking into Bach position, similar to what some suggested was the case with Andi and Josh.

Great speculation RL! We will have keep that in mind.

We had a discussion during the previous season, about your choice of friends are a reflection of yourself. That's how I feel about JS. Already I'm forming an opinion of Whitney whom I don't know, and barely remember what she looks like. JS is probably one of the first ones on the top of the list of those that I do not care for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote: ITA Kasha.  Especially after his appearance on Bachette, girls back home would crawl over each other to marry him and he would be able to have his pick of the litter.  To me, many of his contestants are likely friends of Mrs. Mike Fleiss or similar and just props, as you said, next to one or two real choices for Chris.  I wonder too if Chris and Whitney may have met (through Jaclyn Swartz) and hit it off prior to him locking into Bach position, similar to what some suggested was the case with Andi and Josh.

We had a discussion during the previous season, about your choice of friends are a reflection of yourself. That's how I feel about JS. Already I'm forming an opinion of Whitney whom I don't know, and barely remember what she looks like. JS is probably one of the first ones on the top of the list of those that I do not care for.

I am not that familiar with JS, which Bachelor season was she on?  I must admit I don't get warm fuzzy feelings reading her socia media.  And I agree that "birds of a feather flock together".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:ITA Kasha.  Especially after his appearance on Bachette, girls back home would crawl over each other to marry him and he would be able to have his pick of the litter.  To me, many of his contestants are likely friends of Mrs. Mike Fleiss or similar and just props, as you said, next to one or two real choices for Chris.  I wonder too if Chris and Whitney may have met (through Jaclyn Swartz) and hit it off prior to him locking into Bach position, similar to what some suggested was the case with Andi and Josh.

Funny you should write this GA because when I first saw Whitney's photo and read a little bit about her background I thought that she seemed nice and would be one of the ones there seriously for Chris. Then I saw that she was friends with JS and I immediately became suspicious and started rethinking my original opinion. As of now, I am on the fence. I will have to see her on the show before I truly decide, but just the fact that she is friends with JS makes me question her judgement. She is probably a lovely person and who knows, she could truly be into Chris and used her friendship with JS to help get her on the show, but there is that little niggling doubt simply because of that friendship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:20 am

I suppose that it's possible that she's more of an acquaintance than a close friend.... could be she thought Chris would be the bach , that she was legitimately interested in him and asked JS to make an introduction for her to tptb. JS hasn't been living in Chicago for too long- was in NYC for quite a while.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:27 am

Sprite wrote:

Funny you should write this GA because when I first saw Whitney's photo and read a little bit about her background I thought that she seemed nice and would be one of the ones there seriously for Chris. Then I saw that she was friends with JS and I immediately became suspicious and started rethinking my original opinion. As of now, I am on the fence. I will have to see her on the show before I truly decide, but just the fact that she is friends with JS makes me question her judgement. She is probably a lovely person and who knows, she could truly be into Chris and used her friendship with JS to help get her on the show, but there is that little niggling doubt simply because of that friendship.

Yes, IA, I need to see her on the show, and reserve my judgement. I remember reading she was friends of JS, and that's when I thought I need to give her a chance and not lump her in the same category.

RL- She was on Ben's season, then on Bachelor Pad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:41 am

I am just about to begin watching Ben's season tonight, so this is a timely discussion for me.
:Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:54 am

We may be on to something re FRC because Peter who is one of the main producers and handles the lead normally just instagrammed a pic of LAX airport saying he's happy to be home. So I'm thinking they do go to the corn farm to meet his family.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk