SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 am

TBH I am almost thinking of getting "spoiled" (I dont believe RS any more since Brooks anyway so it wont sway my sleuthing) and bethe in-between.... what d'ya all think?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 pm

That is your personal choice only you can make. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:15 pm

For some reason, the seasons in which I thought RS was wrong and he proved to be right involved the lead splitting with their finalist anyway. It was as if... why should it even matter? Obviously those seasons were ones production could care less if it was "spoiled" or not. 

Desiree's was one of the GOOD ones though... LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Doubt it's Chris S., but it could be Chris H.  Though they usually have a wrap party for cast/crew after the FRC.

Popping in at my own risks... wish you guys checked out the Non Spoilers, as I posted the tweet and that it was probably Chris B last night! :yes:
Getting afraid being in the Non Spoilers will mean I miss out on sleuthing!

Sorry Soph. Embarressed! I don't visit that thread often.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Spoiled fans don't like to visit Non Spoilers for fear of letting the cat out of the bag. Totally understandable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:09 pm

I visit, but don't post.
It's like looking at candy you can't eat. Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:05 pm

sophienette wrote:TBH I am almost thinking of getting "spoiled" (I dont believe RS any more since Brooks anyway so it wont sway my sleuthing) and bethe in-between.... what d'ya all think?
I didnt watch much of Des's season because of the RS "spoiler" and because I did not find Brooks very appealing. But I wish I had watched the last episodes in real time because that foiler was sooo good and I think she really fell in love with a nice guy.

For this season, I dont care what RS says. We have done some amazing sleuthing here - which RS has stolen as usual. We've figured out who the last few women will be. I have my own very strong opinion as to who the F1 is - from that small group.
But if you want to figure out the order of the F1- F4, then stay unspoiled. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:sportsfan

IA. I think it would be great if, even with lots of guaranteed drama per TPTB requirement in order for the show to even be called 'The Bachelor', we get to see farmer-Chris as a small-town-big-heart lead who gets to showcase small-town-big-heart America and the F1 falls in love with both Chris and small-town-big heart America - and maybe the viewers, too.

Sidenote: If anything, focusing and showcasing small-town-big-heart Bachelor/America, there may be an increase in viewership based on that demographic alone —midwest/small-town America audience is huge. American Idol, The Voice, and other reality shows, reveal that there is a very large audience amongst midwest/small-town/country America. My personal thoughts aside on the lead and why he even needs this show, I for one am pleased that the location/type of dates (other than FD) correlate with who the lead is. Imo, it makes for a much more convincing possibility that Chris may actually find someone who wants to live a lifestyle like his.

I agree with all this. I like the set up of the season and the change of pace they've made, even though it'll still follow the tried and true formula of stereotypical characters and drama I'm sure. Makes sense and actually shows me the producers put in some thought as to what would make a logical story of a romantic journey for Chris. I think it could do quite well for them in the ratings.

The optimist in me loves the end being at a place near to his heart and a family property at that. To me that ramps up the emotion of it so much. Now if only he has actually found love with someone, and that someone has a genuine interest in him and his life back - I think it'll be the most romantic FRC ever. Hope that's what we get, but not too convinced of it pre-season based on the cast. Excited for the season to get here to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm

relaxing wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:sportsfan

IA. I think it would be great if, even with lots of guaranteed drama per TPTB requirement in order for the show to even be called 'The Bachelor', we get to see farmer-Chris as a small-town-big-heart lead who gets to showcase small-town-big-heart America and the F1 falls in love with both Chris and small-town-big heart America - and maybe the viewers, too.

Sidenote: If anything, focusing and showcasing small-town-big-heart Bachelor/America, there may be an increase in viewership based on that demographic alone —midwest/small-town America audience is huge. American Idol, The Voice, and other reality shows, reveal that there is a very large audience amongst midwest/small-town/country America. My personal thoughts aside on the lead and why he even needs this show, I for one am pleased that the location/type of dates (other than FD) correlate with who the lead is. Imo, it makes for a much more convincing possibility that Chris may actually find someone who wants to live a lifestyle like his.

I agree with all this.  I like the set up of the season and the change of pace they've made, even though it'll still follow the tried and true formula of stereotypical characters and drama I'm sure.  Makes sense and actually shows me the producers put in some thought as to what would make a logical story of a romantic journey for Chris.  I think it could do quite well for them in the ratings.

The optimist in me loves the end being at a place near to his heart and a family property at that.  To me that ramps up the emotion of it so much.  Now if only he has actually found love with someone, and that someone has a genuine interest in him and his life back - I think it'll be the most romantic FRC ever.  Hope that's what we get, but not too convinced of it pre-season based on the cast.  Excited for the season to get here to find out.

Totally agree with this. I am hoping because I like him but, from what we know of the cast...I am totally underwhelmed. I hope I'm wrong and will wait until I start watching the season. Keeping fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:24 pm

relaxing wrote:snipped

The optimist in me loves the end being at a place near to his heart and a family property at that.  To me that ramps up the emotion of it so much.  Now if only he has actually found love with someone, and that someone has a genuine interest in him and his life back - I think it'll be the most romantic FRC ever.  Hope that's what we get, but not too convinced of it pre-season based on the cast.  Excited for the season to get here to find out.
Regarding the bold, IA that the cast has its downsides, but, imo, Chris really only needs one girl to capture his heart. As long as he finds that one girl, 24+ other drama/not-there-for-the-right-reasons-girls won't mean anything to him at the end of it all and actually may have helped make his decision that much easier.

Based on pics of Chris's dates, even though so much is unknown, I have my own thoughts on who F1 is and those are based purely on what Chris did with Whitney in Des Moines. I don't compare Bette leads with Bach leads (e.g. Brooks with Des) because it is always the man who is chasing, whether he is the lead or not (and Brooks wasn't chasing, imo). From what I can see with Chris and his BL, friends meet up, mural, even Chris taking photos of Whitney downtown Des Moines, etc... compared to all the other 'date' pics seen, Chris looked like a man that was chasing Whitney. Obviously have no other pics to draw comparison with for the other possible F2 girl, but Chris would have to chase that girl in a much bigger way (literally or figuratively) if Whitney is not F1. JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:13 pm

This casual picture spoke to me for some reason:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 397484_860468143987153_4438869882305526808_n

This is fairly early in their relationship but they are taking time to greet a child and his mother. This shows a mutual interest in children and a family. I really couldn't see Jade getting down on the child's level (maybe Becca she seems family oriented) and probably not Kaitlyn from the tone of her Instagram.
There is another more formal picture that made me think that Whitney was his girl.
The connection to Jackie S didn't impress me but she had moments on BP and the Bachelor where she seemed to really want a marriage and family. (She's partying til it happens it appears. Smiley )
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk