SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:26 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
california90 wrote:Is Whitney F1?
Cannot say with certainty, but based on the mural of her and Chris that was painted during their date at Roca in downtown Des Moines, I would say that the writing was on the wall - literally - if she is F1.

Great post!  If she is F1, then maybe Chris was trying to tell her that through the mural.  yes

When pics of the mural were posted, my immediate thought was Whitney=F1. Chris' other date in his home state that pics were shown of with Jade, he seemed uninterested in her (no chemistry, imo), her 'scandal' pics solidified, imo, that she was placed there by TPTB.

From what has been speculated, Chris's season is going to have plenty of drama. Staying in the US other than FD will only add to that and so to balance it all, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris was easily able to figure out who was authentically interested in him and living in Iowa rather than traveling/adventure/etc so he may just have known already whom his F1 was by the time he had his dates in Iowa.

Plus, when Whitney was with Chris at Roca, there were photos of what appeared to be Chris's friends meeting her at the restaurant. As speculated at that time, if they were Chris' buds then even more likely for her to be F1 as I speculated back then. How awkward to have a mural on a wall in downtown DM and Chris choose another girl and drive downtown to that area? Very awkward, imo.

Obviously wouldn't put it past TPTB to have a mural of a non-F1, but given the debacle of JPablo, they can have tons of crazy-drama in the season and edit it so one barely sees the authentic connection between Chris and his F1 ... or... try to redeem the Bach lead image a bit by contrasting the crazy/drama girls with farmer-Chris and so portray their bachelor as super authentic, salt of the American earth, corn off the cob, real and rugged in checkered shirts, who chooses a girl that falls in love with not only farmer-Chris but also homegrown-America.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:A picture of Chris leaving for the FRC:

https://twitter.com/KlauerDionne/status/536215992267857920/photo/1

Nice catch!!  clapping!

Dionne Klauer
‏@KlauerDionne
Just leaving The Julien Hotel in Dubuque!!! #BachelorNation

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Who is Chris's handler?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:55 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

It was; so, I think Lamont is one hour away.  So, if he gets there around 2:00 or 3:00 the F2 could have been let go and still had time to catch a flight.  I was going to check airport information and see if there were flights out tonight heading to Chicago (Whitney), Vancouver (Kaitlyn) or Shreveport (Becca).  

This is assuming there was a F2 who did show up at the FRC.  I would not be surprised if Chris let her go early.  
Just a thought, but the airport in Dubuque only flies out to Chicago.  From there, who knows who goes where...Just something that I found out when trying to get flights out for the FD stage.

Thank you so much!  Searching flights won't do me any good than as Chicago flies everywhere.  Seen flights to Vancouver and Shreveport.  And, Whitney lives in Chicago.  Back to square one!
Actually maybe not. Here's a list of flights leading out of Cedar Rapids airport which isn't too far from the Arlington area.

http://www.eiairport.org/files/downloads/Departures.pdf

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:02 am

Doubt it's Chris S., but it could be Chris H. Though they usually have a wrap party for cast/crew after the FRC.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Cannot say with certainty, but based on the mural of her and Chris that was painted during their date at Roca in downtown Des Moines, I would say that the writing was on the wall - literally - if she is F1.

Great post!  If she is F1, then maybe Chris was trying to tell her that through the mural.  yes

When pics of the mural were posted, my immediate thought was Whitney=F1. Chris' other date in his home state that pics were shown of with Jade, he seemed uninterested in her (no chemistry, imo), her 'scandal' pics solidified, imo, that she was placed there by TPTB.

From what has been speculated, Chris's season is going to have plenty of drama. Staying in the US other than FD will only add to that and so to balance it all, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris was easily able to figure out who was authentically interested in him and living in Iowa rather than traveling/adventure/etc so he may just have known already whom his F1 was by the time he had his dates in Iowa.

Plus, when Whitney was with Chris at Roca, there were photos of what appeared to be Chris's friends meeting her at the restaurant. As speculated at that time, if they were Chris' buds then even more likely for her to be F1 as I speculated back then. How awkward to have a mural on a wall in downtown DM and Chris choose another girl and drive downtown to that area? Very awkward, imo.

Obviously wouldn't put it past TPTB to have a mural of a non-F1, but given the debacle of JPablo, they can have tons of crazy-drama in the season and edit it so one barely sees the authentic connection between Chris and his F1 ... or... try to redeem the Bach lead image a bit by contrasting the crazy/drama girls with farmer-Chris and so portray their bachelor as super authentic, salt of the American earth, corn off the cob, real and rugged in checkered shirts, who chooses a girl that falls in love with not only farmer-Chris but also homegrown-America.

I think the mural was a strong sign that Whitney was F2 at least.  I wasn't sure if it was too public of a date for the F1 but I agree completely with your thoughts.  Meeting his friends, the mural and even the hug at the mural showed how he interested he was in my opinion.  With Jade, he did look like he had "checked out" so to speak.  

I agree Jade being in the Top 4 was the result of the TPTB.  I am curious on Kaitlyn if she is in F4, if she also was placed there.  From the pictures I have seen on Instagram and Twitter, she does not appear to be a good fit for Chris.  I will be curious to see how both she and Jade are portrayed on the show.  

I like the way this season has been planned with all of the dates, except for the fantasy dates, being filmed in the US.  One of my criticisms of the show, in the past, has been the dates have not been realistic of everyday life.  I am wondering if Chris wanted this; to find out who could truly fit into his life back at home.  

I am wondering, too, if his mind was made up pretty early on.  Otherwise, the mural makes no sense.  If he chose Becca, hypothetically speaking, well that would be really awkward to walk by that mural given how Chris and Whitney are standing close with their arms around each other.

Excellent point; after the Juan Pablo debacle, I am thinking the producers want this season to be a success.  Not to say there won't be the usual drama, perhaps even more with Jade, but the ending is what people want.  I think the producers figure lots of drama plus a good love story make for higher ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:10 am

In looking into this all deeper, got a few things to show.

As far as the Dubuque airport, there are a few other destinations that it flies out to:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Dubuqu10
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Dubuqu11

Here's the Waterloo Regional Airport departures for Saturday:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Waterl10
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Waterl11

Cedar Rapids is close too so am including the schedules from there as well:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Cedarr10
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Cedarr11

Because they are not impossible to get to with the time constraints, here are the Des Moines and the Davenport Airports.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Desmoi12
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Desmoi13

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Davenp10
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Davenp11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 am

sportsfan

IA. I think it would be great if, even with lots of guaranteed drama per TPTB requirement in order for the show to even be called 'The Bachelor', we get to see farmer-Chris as a small-town-big-heart lead who gets to showcase small-town-big-heart America and the F1 falls in love with both Chris and small-town-big heart America - and maybe the viewers, too.

Sidenote: If anything, focusing and showcasing small-town-big-heart Bachelor/America, there may be an increase in viewership based on that demographic alone —midwest/small-town America audience is huge. American Idol, The Voice, and other reality shows, reveal that there is a very large audience amongst midwest/small-town/country America. My personal thoughts aside on the lead and why he even needs this show, I for one am pleased that the location/type of dates (other than FD) correlate with who the lead is. Imo, it makes for a much more convincing possibility that Chris may actually find someone who wants to live a lifestyle like his.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:25 am

sanlee088 wrote:Phillip ‏@PhilD182 (tweeted at 10:04 PM EST - 22 Nov 2014)

Just saw Chris from the bachelor at the place I'm eating dinner in chicago
mtnlvr55 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think that guy may have seen Chris Bukowski.
Chris Bukowski @chrisjbukowski  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Hey Chicago come hang out with @viallnicholas28 @JaclynSwartz @christyhansen_ and me tonight at @BFinnRiverNorth
NOW that makes sense. :yes:
IA that it is Chris B. Here are some IG posts with Chris B in Chicago at  Blackfinn Ameripub, River North along with other past contestants, including Nick and JS.

Caption from JS IG:
jaclynswartz Doin this. @chrisjbukowski @christyyhansen @nick_viall28 (posted 2014-11-22, 23:41 pm EST)
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 928063_904887832856281_1271853071_n
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 10784805_291617401035683_1041681327_n
http://websta.me/p/859803671814838741_235171637
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:48 am

jcrbil wrote:Doubt it's Chris S., but it could be Chris H.  Though they usually have a wrap party for cast/crew after the FRC.

Popping in at my own risks... wish you guys checked out the Non Spoilers, as I posted the tweet and that it was probably Chris B last night! :yes:
Getting afraid being in the Non Spoilers will mean I miss out on sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:35 am

tigertiz wrote:Congrats Chris and Whitney. Cant wait to watch the romantic event.   2pop

I've been out of the loop. Are we all certain of this or just guessing?

The only reason I question the whole Whitney speculation (and I am all for her or ANYBODY who has been sleuthed so far being F1 since none of these ladies look like they will develop road rage post-show and drive a pitch-fork into him) is that she seems too "exposed" (i.e. leaked photos shot during the show, increased focus on this forum, etc.). This reminds me of beloved Arie and Brooks at the start of two past 'ette seasons, as well as Lindsay in Sean's.

Not that there is any cookie cutter pattern that rules out a popular contestant like Whitney as The One, but I sometimes question if TPTB are using her as a "red herring" to fool the curious.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 am

Don't want to go to the non-spoilers because I'm afraid I'll forget where I am and spill the beans. Don't want to wreck it for anyone (not that I know anything, but I know the non-spoiled can be sensitive about speculation, too).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:10 am

Personally, I am hoping that we get an Atem this season or a twist on that(either way our PrinceFarting leaves empty handed).
That could be the reason for the tweet--Bachelor riding a hog. The hog may have been the only one left in the end.

And thank you, Sophie!
I read through your thread prior to this and got that news so I could skip all the rest of conjuncture. You, as usual, rock! bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk