SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think we should have a total of 10 questions. What do y'all think?

I was thinking 10-15. Once we get them all down we can prioritize them. Sometimes the way we ask them one question could end up answering more than one if you know what I mean.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:I have some good questions! Smiley

1. Did Josh talk to Hy night one? If so, did Hy immediately know who he was? What was their interaction like?

2. What did Andi and Josh talk about in their first conversation night one other than sushi?

3. When and how did Andi realize that Josh was Aaron Murray's brother?

4. When Andi visited the losing basketball team in CT, what did they do/talk about?

5. What did Andi write on the broken bat?

6. When/where/how did Josh give her chocolates for her birthday?

7. Where they together on Memorial Day and July 4th (Docnash)

8. Where they allowed additional off camera time during HTD. (Docnash)

Thank you Doc for doing this !! This is Awesome , momma murray is the best.

I would like to know if there are any future appearances scheduled. like a pro baseball game for Josh to throw out first pitch.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 am

docnash14 wrote:
teachturtle wrote:I've tweeted some members to let them know we are doing this! Hope that was okay!

Of course, I did the same.  I agree with GA - no need to rush it.  Let's give everyone a chance to give input.  I told Lauren that we were going to collect the questions and I would then be back in touch.

Thanks for reaching out to her Doc. I am so excited some of our questions will get answered.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 am

GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think we should have a total of 10 questions. What do y'all think?

I was thinking 10-15.  Once we get them all down we can prioritize them.  Sometimes the way we ask them one question could end up answering more than one if you know what I mean.

We know that he knew he loved her during the HTD, when was the first time he 'told' her he loved her? (esp since the first time we 'heard' it, it seemed like it was a repetition.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:19 am

I think 10-15 sounds good for starters. laugh out loud  giggling 

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:19 am

I'm pretty sure they would tweet everyone about appearances and stuff like that.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 am

My head is spinning. This is the third time I've posted this. Trying to find the right thread. LOL

What do you think about mentioning to them maybe at the bottom of the list that the purple and yellow ribbons were sleuthed out, even to the point of knowing which episode he started wearing them. And that we always checked to see if Josh had them on and that was our barometer that all was well. I think they would get a giggle out of this.

I would love to send a dozen long stemmed red roses to MM. She has been so giving to us as fans. I don't think that's ever happened before that we've been able to keep in touch through a mother. If I knew where to send them I would send them and put on the card from all of JODI fans. Anybody have any ideas. If we could sleuth out a florist in MM's area I'm sure the florist would know where to send them. That way we wouldn't need any personal information. I think MM would be thrilled.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 am

Great questions, so far!  clapping! 

Thanks, GiGi for the heads up!

My question:
Andi mentioned in her blog that there were conversations with Josh that ended up on the cutting room floor. Both to Andi and Josh, what memorable moment would they like to share with us that was edited out?

*like what SeanCat shared. passing notes to one another type of stuff not shown to us!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 am

Laura Walsh wrote:My head is spinning.  This is the third time I've posted this.  Trying to find the right thread.  LOL

What do you think about mentioning to them maybe at the bottom of the list that the purple and yellow ribbons were sleuthed out, even to the point of knowing which episode he started wearing them.  And that we always checked to see if Josh had them on and that was our barometer that all was well.  I think they would get a giggle out of this.

I would love to send a dozen long stemmed red roses to MM.  She has been so giving to us as fans.  I don't think that's ever happened before that we've been able to keep in touch through a mother.  If I knew where to send them I would send them and put on the card from all of JODI fans.  Anybody have any ideas.  If we could sleuth out a florist in MM's area I'm sure the florist would know where to send them.  That way we wouldn't need any personal information.  I think MM would be thrilled.

I think that's a good idea. We can even mention that it was one of our posters (Graham Gal, was that you?) who instigated Robyn Ross asking it in her interview.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:48 am

I am also curious about when that photo was taken that Stephanie tweeted the night of the finale of her and Andi and Josh.  Graham Gal and I and a couple of others have discussed it.  Looks like it was taken at the Murray home but Josh definitely is wearing something other than what he wore on the portion of the HTD. This could be a tag along to my other question about whether they got any additional off-camera time during the HTD (Lauren indicated that Josh left 5 minutes after Andi did).

Last edited by docnash14 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 am

docnash14 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:My head is spinning.  This is the third time I've posted this.  Trying to find the right thread.  LOL

What do you think about mentioning to them maybe at the bottom of the list that the purple and yellow ribbons were sleuthed out, even to the point of knowing which episode he started wearing them.  And that we always checked to see if Josh had them on and that was our barometer that all was well.  I think they would get a giggle out of this.

I would love to send a dozen long stemmed red roses to MM.  She has been so giving to us as fans.  I don't think that's ever happened before that we've been able to keep in touch through a mother.  If I knew where to send them I would send them and put on the card from all of JODI fans.  Anybody have any ideas.  If we could sleuth out a florist in MM's area I'm sure the florist would know where to send them.  That way we wouldn't need any personal information.  I think MM would be thrilled.

I think that's a good idea.  We can even mention that it was one of our posters (Graham Gal, was that you?) who instigated Robyn Ross asking it in her interview.

Yes, it was Grahamgal who requested Robyn Ross to ask Jodi on twitter!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 am

Did andi actually hope it was josh who snuck over and what did she and he think when nick went over instead?

Who said they had feelings for the other first? And did andi tell josh during fantasy suite that she loves him?

Did andi ever feel guilty with the other guys especially nick during final date when she knew it was going to be josh all along? Was she constantly thinking about josh when with other guys?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

+45
LindaPete
nanbrooks
Retiredswimmom
Jpcook4
Judiful