SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by teachturtle Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 am

Laura Walsh wrote:My head is spinning.  This is the third time I've posted this.  Trying to find the right thread.  LOL

What do you think about mentioning to them maybe at the bottom of the list that the purple and yellow ribbons were sleuthed out, even to the point of knowing which episode he started wearing them.  And that we always checked to see if Josh had them on and that was our barometer that all was well.  I think they would get a giggle out of this.

I would love to send a dozen long stemmed red roses to MM.  She has been so giving to us as fans.  I don't think that's ever happened before that we've been able to keep in touch through a mother.  If I knew where to send them I would send them and put on the card from all of JODI fans.  Anybody have any ideas.  If we could sleuth out a florist in MM's area I'm sure the florist would know where to send them.  That way we wouldn't need any personal information.  I think MM would be thrilled.

I think that's a great idea, Laura. Someone could tweet Stephanie a message asking her for their local florist. I don't mind doing it if you think that's okay. I don't mind helping you pay for them.
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Cari Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:52 am

teachturtle wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:My head is spinning.  This is the third time I've posted this.  Trying to find the right thread.  LOL

What do you think about mentioning to them maybe at the bottom of the list that the purple and yellow ribbons were sleuthed out, even to the point of knowing which episode he started wearing them.  And that we always checked to see if Josh had them on and that was our barometer that all was well.  I think they would get a giggle out of this.

I would love to send a dozen long stemmed red roses to MM.  She has been so giving to us as fans.  I don't think that's ever happened before that we've been able to keep in touch through a mother.  If I knew where to send them I would send them and put on the card from all of JODI fans.  Anybody have any ideas.  If we could sleuth out a florist in MM's area I'm sure the florist would know where to send them.  That way we wouldn't need any personal information.  I think MM would be thrilled.

I think that's a great idea, Laura. Someone could tweet Stephanie a message asking her for their local florist.  I don't mind doing it if you think that's okay.  I don't mind helping you pay for them.

throw in doggie treats for Sabel as well. Thanking the baby for being our inside source! bwahahaha kidding!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:53 am

Cari wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

I think that's a great idea, Laura. Someone could tweet Stephanie a message asking her for their local florist.  I don't mind doing it if you think that's okay.  I don't mind helping you pay for them.

throw in doggie treats for Sabel as well. Thanking the baby for being our inside source! bwahahaha kidding!

In keeping with the theme of the season, I would suggest that there be 10 roses rather than 12

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:I have some good questions! Smiley

1. Did Josh talk to Hy night one? If so, did Hy immediately know who he was? What was their interaction like?

2. What did Andi and Josh talk about in their first conversation night one other than sushi?

3. When and how did Andi realize that Josh was Aaron Murray's brother?

4. When Andi visited the losing basketball team in CT, what did they do/talk about?

5. What did Andi write on the broken bat?

6. When/where/how did Josh give her chocolates for her birthday?

7. Where they together on Memorial Day and July 4th (Docnash)

8. Where they allowed additional off camera time during HTD. (Docnash)

9. When Andi said her favorite GD was Boyz II Men and her favorite location was Belgium, was that because of the actual activity and location? Or did the growth in her connection with Josh during those episodes come into play?

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 am

TEAM JODI FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @realitytvobsess ! I am constantly tweeting for jodi news

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 am

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:I have some good questions! Smiley

1. Did Josh talk to Hy night one? If so, did Hy immediately know who he was? What was their interaction like?

2. What did Andi and Josh talk about in their first conversation night one other than sushi?

3. When and how did Andi realize that Josh was Aaron Murray's brother?

4. When Andi visited the losing basketball team in CT, what did they do/talk about?

5. What did Andi write on the broken bat?

6. When/where/how did Josh give her chocolates for her birthday?

7. Where they together on Memorial Day and July 4th (Docnash)

8. Where they allowed additional off camera time during HTD. (Docnash)

9. When Andi said her favorite GD was Boyz II Men and her favorite location was Belgium, was that because of the actual activity and location? Or did the growth in her connection with Josh during those episodes come into play?

Thanks, Litta

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:09 am

OMG I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT LIE DETECTOR DATE?! Did they actually fight and did josh know that andi cried over him and how did they resolve it?!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:12 am

joshfan wrote:OMG I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT LIE DETECTOR DATE?! Did they actually fight and did josh know that andi cried over him and how did they resolve it?!

Love it Joshfan. That's a good one.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 am

Jolena wrote:
joshfan wrote:OMG I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT LIE DETECTOR DATE?! Did they actually fight and did josh know that andi cried over him and how did they resolve it?!

Love it Joshfan. That's a good one.  :yes: 

Thanks jolena ! I also want to know if there was actually all this doubt with josh? The producer always make it seem like trust issues/former athlete/too good to be true?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 am

Ah yes the lie detector test is a good one, same with the 4th of July! Can't think of anything else at the moment but hopefully soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:35 am

docnash14 wrote:
Cari wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

In keeping with the theme of the season, I would suggest that there be 10 roses rather than 12

Just did a little sleuthing myself!! Smiley  Here's where Lauren and Steph made the topiaries last week:
http://www.floratampa.com/#!order/c19sl

They would know how to get the roses to MM.
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:36 am

I'd like to know if they were really next to each other when they were sending out tweets almost simultaneously and using similar if not identical words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

+45
LindaPete
nanbrooks
Retiredswimmom
Jpcook4
Judiful