SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:07 am

Continue here.

teachturtle wrote:Had to bring this one! He is just so dang "Joshalicious!" :fanningfan

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 10340010

nannymargie wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Mama Murray posted pics of when they met HY n her face book.

Adding the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203755965316034&set=pcb.10203755970996176&type=1&theater

Thank you for bringing it over because I did not know how.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 am

DocNash

What would you think in the list of questions that we mention at the bottom that the yellow and purple ribbons were sleuthed out and that the fans here used that as a barometer that everything was A ok. I think they would get a giggle out of that.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by snoopy93 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:38 am

Hey guys…i'm pretty new to this forum…been reading the stuff but never posted…you all kept me entertained though so good job…anyway maybe we should ask him who was in the car with him when he sang "I'm Gonna Get You", that video that Lauren Murray posted on her FB…wonder if it was Andi….

snoopy93

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 am

snoopy93 wrote:Hey guys…i'm pretty new to this forum…been reading the stuff but never posted…you all kept me entertained though so good job…anyway maybe we should ask him who was in the car with him when he sang "I'm Gonna Get You", that video that Lauren Murray posted on her FB…wonder if it was Andi….

It was his mom or Stephanie.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy93 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:07 am

Thanks for letting me know Kaltie!!Smiley

snoopy93

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 am

Kaltie wrote:
snoopy93 wrote:Hey guys…i'm pretty new to this forum…been reading the stuff but never posted…you all kept me entertained though so good job…anyway maybe we should ask him who was in the car with him when he sang "I'm Gonna Get You", that video that Lauren Murray posted on her FB…wonder if it was Andi….

Yeah it was definitely not Andi's voice.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Yeah it was definitely not Andi's voice.

And his Mother has a pretty distinctive voice -- my guess is that it was Stephanie!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:52 am

Just something I wanted to mention....

I'm really proud of them and the way they've handled this whole situation. They are doing exactly what they need to do. Go back home, get out of the spotlight, ignore the press, settle down. I think that is what made Ashley and JP, Sean and Catherine, and Des and Chris so successful. They've laid off the twitter a bit too, which I think helps a lot. It also helps that they're already so used to each other in the real world.

I really love this couple. They seem to be absolutely perfect for each other. I really hope we get a televised wedding. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:06 am

Does anyone here have either josh or andi as friends on facebook?! I know andi changed her cover photo to the beach photo

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:18 am

joshfan wrote:Does anyone here have either josh or andi as friends on facebook?! I know andi changed her cover photo to the beach photo

I tried sending Josh a friends request but it's saying that he reached his limit and cannot accept anymore. Stupid me waited to long, I should have done it long ago . stupid 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 am

joshfan wrote:Does anyone here have either josh or andi as friends on facebook?! I know andi changed her cover photo to the beach photo

I'm friends with both of them. Andi changed her cover photo to this one:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 Aw10

And Josh changed this picture to his new profile picture:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 Rs_63410

Last edited by Kaltie on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 am

I just noticed that when Chris and Nick carried her, her feet were freakishly sickled, but totally relaxed in the above photo with Josh laugh out loud We were looking at the wrong BL all this time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy