SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:43 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
kaydeelove wrote:Did Andi and Josh say anything about inviting some of the guys on her season to the wedding?

Yes, they talked about Marcus for sure, and Cody. You can watch the video on Sophie's great blog: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/
Scroll down to ABC 7

In the Huffpost interview the interviewer mentions how awful it is making the guest list and Andi jokes about eloping.  Noooo, we need to see it andi!  LOL  
Where was that?! I must have missed it

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 am

joshfan wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

Yes, they talked about Marcus for sure, and Cody. You can watch the video on Sophie's great blog: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/
Scroll down to ABC 7

In the Huffpost interview the interviewer mentions how awful it is making the guest list and Andi jokes about eloping.  Noooo, we need to see it andi!  LOL  
Where was that?! I must have missed it

These threads are so confusing but it was posted here somewhere and I watched it yesterday. I really think she was joking and I doubt their families would let them elope. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:36 am

For the person who wanted SC of him picking out the ring I posted some in pics xoxo MJC
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 BuHwpXcCUAE25No
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 BuHwpXcCUAE25No

Where did you find this MJ???  Funniest thing I have seen.  Sabel looks way to comfortable.  giggling   Hahaha!
Someone needs to make this their avatar. Hehe
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:05 pm

OMG that pic is adorable! Sabel has the other pillow and Andi stuck in the middle.. Too cute!  

They are seriously the most beautiful couple to ever come out of this show. Josh is so yummy, especially in bed!  :fanningfan
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 BuHwpXcCUAE25No

Where did you find this MJ???  Funniest thing I have seen.  Sabel looks way to comfortable.  giggling   Hahaha!
Someone needs to make this their avatar.  Hehe

andi posted it on her instagram.... it is super cute and they all look so comfy together! you know i keep saying that i wont stalk them and yet here i am stalking her on instagram. i keep going back and forth if i should follow them or not because every couple that i have followed dont seem to last long and the ones i dont follow do. but they are just too cute that i can't help myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

That is too adorable! It doesn't look like Sabel is too unhappy with her new mommy! And Andi sure seems to have come along way from not being much of a dog person (according to Josh anyway).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Gatorfan keep stalking please! LOL You just have to remember that these two love each other and I have a good feeling about them making it. That being said, time will tell but just try and enjoy their love story now and things always seem to work out like they should. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:34 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

andi posted it on her instagram.... it is super cute and they all look so comfy together! you know i keep saying that i wont stalk them and yet here i am stalking her on instagram. i keep going back and forth if i should follow them or not because every couple that i have followed dont seem to last long and the ones i dont follow do. but they are just too cute that i can't help myself.
maybe don't follow them then and you'll find all the news you need here rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 pm

That is adorbs!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 pm

^^^ Now that is the way to wake up Sable on one side and Josh wrapped around you.

I love that they post such natural photos and not just staged ones.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy