SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Thanks for the definition of WCW, girls.

I think the pic that Josh put up for TBT is the dress that Andi wore to the Jezebel Magazine party. Pic probably taken when she got home. Adorbs.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:MJC1969

Just curious if Josh or Andi have acknowledged your latest fantastic video, Love will keep us alive?

No one has acknowledged any of my work except this board
MJC, your work is great!  I love that video -- and all the videos made here.  So much talent!

I think my current avatar might be your handiwork?  Is it ok that I use it?  

So, I haven't used a couple avatar on the board since Peyton and Chris L got married over 2 years ago.  Love Andi and Josh together just as much.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Jolena wrote:I hope a TV producer picks them up to do their own show. They would be awesome !  I sure as heck would  be tuned in!!  cheerleader  sneakyl Anyone have the guts to message that new marketing firm that they signed up with and request it?  giggling or one of the TV stations in Atlanta?  Embarressed! 

As fun as it would be too watch, I am going to have to say I hope they do NOT do their own show. Nothing ruins TB couples faster than getting involved with more TV while their relationship is still young. In my eyes, it is too big a risk for them to take; I want them to live happily ever after much more than I want to see as much as I can of them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:This is a general comment and not even worth the proverbial 2 cents, but I love that when I see Andi and Josh together I can literally not even imagine her with anyone else from her season. It's impossible for my brain to even go there. They fit together so effortlessly and seem so well matched; it makes me wonder how it was even possible to edit the show with any doubt in the ending at all. TPTB are sneaky little b*sta*ds, but they're GOOOD.  

I agree 100% they just seem to fit, even with all the edit you could just see their love shining through....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 pm

kdubs_ca

I agree. I'm thinking God had a hand in this one.

I bought the season from iTunes and started watching from the beginning. I was watching last night the one where they find out about Eric. You can almost see the pain on Josh's face when he sees Andi upset. And at the RC she has to leave to compose herself and he lets out a sigh. I'm sure it took all he had not to run after her to comfort her.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:MJC1969

Just curious if Josh or Andi have acknowledged your latest fantastic video, Love will keep us alive?

MJC, your work is great!  I love that video -- and all the videos made here.  So much talent!

So, I haven't used a couple avatar on the board since Peyton and Chris L got married over 2 years ago.  Love Andi and Josh together just as much.

It is one of mine...I make them so people can use and enjoy...
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 pm

OT Has anyone noticed if Hy and Pattie accepted the ice bucket challenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 pm

^ I haven't seen anything yet. Maybe Andi or Josh will post the video.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

It is one of mine...I make them so people can use and enjoy...
Thanks so much!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:This is a general comment and not even worth the proverbial 2 cents, but I love that when I see Andi and Josh together I can literally not even imagine her with anyone else from her season. It's impossible for my brain to even go there. They fit together so effortlessly and seem so well matched; it makes me wonder how it was even possible to edit the show with any doubt in the ending at all. TPTB are sneaky little b*sta*ds, but they're GOOOD.  

I agree 100% they just seem to fit, even with all the edit you could just see their love shining through....

Yes!!  I agree  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
rc49ers wrote:I seen this cute picture Josh posted on my face book .  Someone always beats me to bringing them over so I just come here and enjoy the posts
That's written on the photo's .

group hug     blowkiss

rc- seeing your posts always puts a smile on my face.  You seem to be the most genuinely joyful and loving person.

Let's hope our Niners (I'm assuming on your screen name) give us reasons to be even more joyful this season.  I 'm in the Bay Area and have been the biggest Niners and Giants fan since birth.   :yes:

Check your pm .

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:02 am

Well, I have worked through my withdrawals and have come out on the other side. I have put together my work in a "newsletter". From now on I go back to my own life, until next Bachelorette season or weddings coming up. Have a great life!
Andi & Josh

Last edited by Glow worm on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy