SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
laurentx wrote:I wonder if they were planning to quietly separate and wait to issue a statement, but then RS upset the apple cart when he posted in his blog the "don't shoot the messenger" comments earlier this week about their imminent breakup.

Otherwise, how embarrassing is it to make a major appearance together, making the comments she made, only to split 3 days later?

This is my feeling.  I believe they would have waited a bit longer but when all the rumors started after RS statement it was probably decided to just do it and get it over with.

IDK. Seriously, there were rumors out there before RS said anything. For all we know RS may have gotten wind of rumors from this site, what we choose to call the rags and a zillion other sources and then started to hone in. I won't give RS credit here. Under the circumstances I can't. There are too many that called smoke months before RS came out of the closet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 am

Well, good news, Josh is alive:

huntermccoy15
54 minutes ago
It's always good to see this stud again
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 10914186_760286270706022_1055401806_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 am

I want to thank everyone for their concern for me. I am doing okay. The news has struck me a lot harder than I expected. Thankfully, I have a very understanding husband. He has treated me with kid gloves the past couple days.

For one that usually has a lot to say I find that I really don't have any words except to wish only the best for Josh and for Andi in the future.

I won't be posting anymore on this thread but will go to Josh's individual thread in the future.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 am

That's a great pic of him. Glad to see he's smiling and he's out and about. Is this for his Advocare meeting?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I want to thank everyone for their concern for me.  I am doing okay.  The news has struck me a lot harder than I expected.  Thankfully, I have a very understanding husband.  He has treated me with kid gloves the past couple days.

For one that usually has a lot to say I find that I really don't have any words except to wish only the best for Josh and for Andi in the future.

I won't be posting anymore on this thread but will go to Josh's individual thread in the future.

Laura

No Laura, please don't go, we need you. And I took it very hard too. At least you have an understanding husband. I love my parents but I tried to tell them and they laughed at me sad
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am

Yes please stay Laura! We need all the support here! I have been looking here alot today during work.. ha! Still find it hard to believe- guess all the beautiful pics they take, had me fooled.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a great pic of him. Glad to see he's smiling and he's out and about. Is this for his Advocare meeting?
Sounds like!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 am

Oh hi Josh. Thanks for the photo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

why has only josh changed things on his twitter like Andi's twitter banner is still her and josh and her instagram still says the future Mrs Murray?

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:05 am

I also noticed josh hasn't changed his picture of him and Andi on his advocate website yet

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:05 am

I would think there PR people have told them not to start deleting everything yet, all of this stuff is pretty calculated by PR teams

Love that Josh went out today, shows that he really does care for his fans and for his Advocare. If he hadn't shown everyone would have said it was only for the money. Andi sure let an amazing guy slip away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:07 am

Patrick Jags (@PatrickJags) tweeted at 11:05pm - 9 Jan 15:

@jmurbulldog is a stand up guy with a big heart. The girl that lands him is a lucky girl. I wish u the best Josh ✌️ eonline.com/news/612788/ba…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy