SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:36 pm

This sound like a reunion planned for today?

Jenn BermanVerified account
‏@DrJennBerman
The #CouplesTherapy reunion aris 9/3 and the new season starts 9/10 RT @fannysed when is your new season??

EvelDick
‏@EvelDick
For the Canadians who wanna watch @VH1 @CouplesTherapy5 Wed Sept 10th
Use chrome/Firefox download extension HOLA set it to US watch online
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:41 pm

[quote="Isabel123"]For those in the US.....

Couples Therapy ‏@CouplesTherapy5  42m
Don't miss @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell on @etnow TONIGHT + 7:30/6:30C on @CBS!

I watched it. They made lots of fun of them.
Here is advice from Evel Dick to watch from Canada on the 10th.

EvelDick
‏@EvelDickmFor the Canadians who wanna watch @VH1 @CouplesTherapy5 Wed Sept 10th

Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:46 pm

The reunion is for the participants from old season 1-4 and will air on Sept 3, a week prior the start of Season 5.

Thanks for posting Evel Dicks tweet. Now i can watch it online if i don't forget haha.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

It looks like JPG is working on something in LA. Not sure what's he doing but read a comment in IG from his cousin wishing him sucess in LA

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Here's the link to VH1 couples therapy by Dr. Jenn.... http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/

Here's some previews........ Interesting and Intense. By the finale in the boat, it looks like the issues have been resolved. Remember JPG's tweet during the show where he tweeted "learning" and "blessed".

ABOUT COUPLES THERAPY WITH DR. JENN

Relationships are hard enough, but imagine the pressure of having your hook ups, "bumps" on the relationship road and breakups as fodder for the tabloids. More and more, it seems couples whose matters of the heart play out in the public eye are calling it quits and throwing in the towel on their relationships.
Why is it so tough for these couples to stay together? Looking to shed light on the issue, VH1 will examine the complicated and often misunderstood world of high-profile relationships with "VH1 Couples Therapy."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:For those in the US.....

Couples Therapy ‏@CouplesTherapy5  42m
Don't miss @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell on @etnow TONIGHT + 7:30/6:30C on @CBS!

I watched it. They made lots of fun of them.
Here is advice from Evel Dick to watch from Canada on the 10th.

EvelDick
‏@EvelDickmFor the Canadians who wanna watch @VH1 @CouplesTherapy5 Wed Sept 10th

Thanks for posting this! I'm watching MAFS, it works great.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:23 pm

chinita wrote:It looks like JPG is working on something in LA.  Not sure what's he doing but read a comment in IG from his cousin wishing him sucess in LA

His cousin is wishing his brother Rodrigo success. Rodrigo moved to LA and started a film/tv production company. I remember seeing a tweet from their father about it. The company is called With Sugar Please. Here's the tweet from Saul:

“@withsugarplease: Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet” hello to all my followers! I proudly reconmend this new space in the media! My son Rodrigo!

Last edited by SerenityGirl on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:36 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:It looks like JPG is working on something in LA.  Not sure what's he doing but read a comment in IG from his cousin wishing him sucess in LA

His cousin is wishing his brother Rodrigo success. Rodrigo moved to LA and started a film/tv production company. I remember seeing a tweet from their father about it. The company is called With Sugar Please. Here's the tweet from Saul:

“@withsugarplease: Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet” hello to all my followers! I proudly reconmend this new space in the media! My son Rodrigo!

Here's the other tweet Saul sent their family friend:

@blanquitaG1111 les envio las señas de la nueva empresa de Rudy en LA para ayudarnos a promocionar @WithSugarPlease! Un abrazo tortolos!

Translation:
We're sending you notification about Rudy's (Rodrigo's nickname) new company in LA so you can help us promote it. Hugs!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm watching VH1 and they ran the promo for the new season of CT a few times and all have been different clips of Nikki & Juan. It's like no other couple exists. They should rename it the Juan & Nikki Show! I would prefer a show just about them. Lol :yes:

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Because, it's a storyline/plotline that they are using if they did get engaged, couple's therapy worked....

It's an edited preview and CT is not shown yet so we cannot judged what's really transpired during the show. And as Luvlady said it's just a storyline and most likely their issues will be resolved before the show ended. And i think this is one of the reason why they join the show to iron out any doubts and issues they are having.

If it's OK for other Bachelor couples to get engaged during the show (and take note that JPG and Nikki were bashed for not doing so and for not following the Bach norm) why is it questionable for JPG and Nikki IF they did it NOW when in fact they have known each other far longer in the real world? It seems like there is a double standard when it pertains to them JMO.

Thank you Isabel and GA you both made very valid post. I am positive this couple is working hard for a long term relationship. The pics. we have recently seen in the last several weeks show me a couple that truly loves each other . Nikki and Juan just went on a incredible vacation and before that spent two weeks together . Some great pics.of Camilla and Nikki. That just shows me they have come a very long way....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Bernie David @bernman54 · 19m
Come hang with us at our @fivefour event. Good music free drinks. 7763 melrose 90046 cc: juanpagalavis… http://instagram.com/p/sgZ2Jis0B-/

Retweeted by Bernie David
Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 27m
#FiveFour CHILLIN @rogalavis @bernman54 http://lns.ly/1pKXRr6 ”

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 60 1b61b3a249aad6d3717b3f904049825a.m

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:39 pm

SerenityGirl wrote: I'm watching VH1 and they ran the promo for the new season of CT a few times and all have been different clips of Nikki & Juan. It's like no other couple exists.  They should rename it the Juan & Nikki Show! I would prefer a show just about them. Lol :yes:
I know right? Maybe Dr Jenn knows everyone is eager to see them the most...  you know higher ratings :gotcha:   It would nice if it's only about them haha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911