SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm

deshartsock
12 minutes ago
Whether it's Big league chew, bubble yum, bubble tape, juicy fruit or some trident. Get it out and blow a bubble for National Chewing Gum Day! Who knew that was a thing. It's not too late! Tag and show me your bubble! ..gum that is.

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:33 am

Go Des! But I hope she goes on a looooong honeymoon! giggling

@EliseSmith122
@DesHartsock what is your job at the moment and are you working? just curious you fascinate me dezz! ;) 

‏@DesHartsock 
@EliseSmith122 designing wedding gowns, designing jewelry, curating a blog, and planning a wedding. A lot of working.  ;)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Fiancé points for him!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Headed to NYC with @DesHartsock and @maggiesottero next week for Bridal Market! What should I wear? #99ProblemsButADressAintOne

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

GMA visit perhaps? :uptonogood

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:33 am

He sure has dreamy eyes. Des Instagram:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Skyrma58

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:45 am

Burdette wrote:GMA visit perhaps? :uptonogood

I wish! But he's probably just joining her for support

Though I have to mention this trip falls on the exact same week Sean and Catherine announced their wedding date. They were on GMA on Oct 14, bridal market finishes on Oct 13. (JP Ash announced Oct 1) 

So we're due for SOMETHING soon, I hope.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 am

Glow worm wrote:He sure has dreamy eyes. Des Instagram:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Skyrma58

yes..he got a pair of dreamy bedroom eyes with long curly eyelashes. I mean it in the most positive way as possible :cutesmile!: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:23 am

bleuberry wrote:
Burdette wrote:GMA visit perhaps? :uptonogood

I wish! But he's probably just joining her for support

Though I have to mention this trip falls on the exact same week Sean and Catherine announced their wedding date. They were on GMA on Oct 14, bridal market finishes on Oct 13. (JP Ash announced Oct 1) 

So we're due for SOMETHING soon, I hope.

i sure hope you are right, Bleu dear! bestbud! . Borrowing Marcus's Lacey's infamous words : I am 80/40 we will get a TV wedding. :cutesmile!: ..or...the other way around?...Heck, i dont even care.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 am

Would they stop being so adorably normal? !

deshartsock 
When folding laundry together replaces a night out. #truelove #reallife #passmemyundies (kissy emoji)

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 am

Hey friends! Des emailed me tonight saying she hasn't forgotten about that special q/a she said they would do for us but that they've been extremely busy (as we've seen) over the last several months. She said to come up with 20 questions from forum members and they'd be happy to post the answers on her blog. She said the only questions they can't answer (as expected) are her wedding date and location. Hugesmile

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 am

That is so sweet. She truly is amazing!!

I was wondering about another thing as well. Don´t know how to bring the picture over, but on her instagram, there is a picture of her and Chris with a couple, and she said the girl is her former roommate. But he guy.. Isn´t he Bob Guiney? Sure looks like him at least....

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:53 am

Oh wait, I see the comments now. It is Bob Guiney. Don´t know the connection there though..

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm