SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:03 am

jul2201 wrote:That is so sweet. She truly is amazing!!

I was wondering about another thing as well. Don´t know how to bring the picture over, but on her instagram, there is a picture of her and Chris with a couple, and she said the girl is her former roommate. But he guy.. Isn´t he Bob Guiney? Sure looks like him at least....

Very cool! It appears Bob Guiney is dating Des' roommate before she did the Bachelorette. They had a double date.

deshartsock
To think only over a year and half ago we were roommates! Loved seeing you @jescanyon Arm candy @chrisrsiegfried / sweater: @pinkblush

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 1737879_1546678908897003_1127978109_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:That is so sweet. She truly is amazing!!

I was wondering about another thing as well. Don´t know how to bring the picture over, but on her instagram, there is a picture of her and Chris with a couple, and she said the girl is her former roommate. But he guy.. Isn´t he Bob Guiney? Sure looks like him at least....

Very cool! It appears Bob Guiney is dating Des' roommate before she did the Bachelorette. They had a double date.

deshartsock
To think only over a year and half ago we were roommates! Loved seeing you @jescanyon Arm candy @chrisrsiegfried / sweater: @pinkblush

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 1737879_1546678908897003_1127978109_n

Des and Chris are as always, but eww, Bob. Eww.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 pm

I think Bob has mellowed with age but I still don't know if I'd be all that thrilled with a friend of mine dating him.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hey friends! Des emailed me tonight saying she hasn't forgotten about that special q/a she said they would do for us but that they've been extremely busy (as we've seen) over the last several months. She said to come up with 20 questions from forum members and they'd be happy to post the answers on her blog. She said the only questions they can't answer (as expected) are her wedding date and location. Hugesmile

Alright! So where will we post the questions? Can GA make a new thread this?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Burdette wrote:GMA visit perhaps? :uptonogood

I wish! But he's probably just joining her for support

Though I have to mention this trip falls on the exact same week Sean and Catherine announced their wedding date. They were on GMA on Oct 14, bridal market finishes on Oct 13. (JP Ash announced Oct 1) 

So we're due for SOMETHING soon, I hope.

i sure hope you are right, Bleu dear! bestbud! . Borrowing Marcus's Lacey's infamous words : I am 80/40 we will get a TV wedding. :cutesmile!: ..or...the other way around?...Heck, i dont even care.... giggling

smileyyay this could be it!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Awesome!!!! Ok here's what we do. J/A fans did it as well, and it worked out good.

I'll make up two topics. One for questions, and discussions, and another one NO Discussion.

If anyone doesn't like a question, post the reasoning behind it. The purpose is to discuss and agree on the questions you want to ask. I will move over questions to the No Discussion thread as each question is asked. If you like a question, show your support so I know majority are in favour and I can move it!

Good job guys/gals!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 am

lipsis wrote:I think Bob has mellowed with age but I still don't know if I'd be all that thrilled with a friend of mine dating him.

I haven't seen his season but I heard he had been with quite a few of the ladies... he seems decent enough now though.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome!!!! Ok here's what we do. J/A fans did it as well, and it worked out good.

I'll make up two topics. One for questions, and discussions, and another one NO Discussion.

If anyone doesn't like a question, post the reasoning behind it. The purpose is to discuss and agree on the questions you want to ask. I will move over questions to the No Discussion thread as each question is asked. If you like a question, show your support so I know majority are in favour and I can move it!

Good job guys/gals!!!

Awesomeness GA!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 am

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome!!!! Ok here's what we do. J/A fans did it as well, and it worked out good.

Good job guys/gals!!!

Awesomeness GA!!

Thanks GA!....without further a due giggling , Qs From me :

Q to Des : Do you like Chris's face clean shaven or with facial hair? eyedrool

Q to Chris : What do you do to make up with Des after having an argument/fight? giggling

Q to both : How many kids do you both want? Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 2498057887

those for now..i may come up with some more later :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:44 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-650

http://blog.thenest.com/2014/10/03/cool-couple-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried/

New article q&a

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:16 pm

These two are so busy and quiet! Probably preparing for their trip to NY this weekend for bridal market, I'm glad Chris is joining her again. Looking forward to new pics and interviews!

This should be their first time in Ny together since the press tour after their finale and proposal.

Random fact of the day: today is their 17 month engagement anniversary. They will probably have the longest engagement in this franchise (20 months) when they marry in January, am I right?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm